everything will be okay

Stupid Love, Why Don't You Just Die?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

MY POV

“what is he doing here?!” I asked Seungho oppa, turning my gaze away from them.

“mwo-mwoh?” he looked back as he saw HIM.

“ya! How can you leave me like that?!” Joon yelled at Seungho oppa.

“is there something wrong?” Seungho oppa asked, looking at me. I didn’t answer as I was trying to hold back my tears.

“Maggy, what are you doing here?!” Joon asked me.

“excuse me?! I should be the one who’s supposed to ask you that question, and not you asking me!” I yelled at him.

“are you mad? Why are you mad??” he asked, I didn’t answer. Is he really this ignorant for him not to know that I’m mad already?!!

“anyway, I saw you at the bar last Friday,” he said, I didn’t answer him.

“why are you ignoring me?!!” he yelled,

“umm… I think I should leave you…” Seungho oppa said.

“yes please/no” Joon and I said in unison. (I said ‘no’)

“Maggy, we need to talk.” Joon said.

“is there anything we need to talk about?!” I yelled at him.

“I’ll just go ahead.” Seungho oppa said, leaving the both of us.

“why are you doing this?!” Joon asked, after Seungho oppa left.

“what do you mean why am I doing this!?” I asked him.

“why were you drinking last Friday?!”

“and what do you care about me?!” I paused. “stop pretending that you care about me!” I yelled.

“pretending?! Hey I’m not! I really do care about you!”

This time, I really can’t hold back my tears as it started flowing. Why does he need to tell me that he cares about me?!

“just look at you! you’re now in this hospital and that’s because you don’t take care of yourself!” he scolded me.

“just mind you own business!” I told him.

“my own business?! You’re part of my business!”

“I’m part of your business?! Oh come on Joon! We’re over! Stop acting like my boyfriend!” I yelled.

“I’m not acting like one! I’m just taking care of you as a good friend!”

“friend?! Then let’s end this damn friendship!”

“mw-mwoh? Maggy, is there something wrong?” he asked, toning down.

“something wrong?! you are the worst thing that happened in my life so stop bothering me!!” I yelled while still crying.

“did I do something wrong? tell me, maybe we can still fix this.” He said out calmly.

“you’re my problem! How can you be so stupid?! How can I move on if you’re always there for me?!!”

“I-I don’t get you.”

“After we became friends again, I thought we still have the mutual feelings, I thought you still feel the same way I feel about you!”

“but you know that I have a girl—“

“I know you have that !”

“don’t call her a !” he yelled.

“I can call her whatever I want! You exchanged her over me just because I don’t want to sleep with you?! then fine! I bet she already did that with her past boyfriends!” I yelled, he raised his hand on the air as I prepared for him to hit me, but he didn’t.

“why didn’t you hit me?! are you scared that I will tell the press after you debut?! Don’t worry, I won’t do that. Just go to hell with your girlfriend and get out of here!” I yelled at him, he just stood there.

“let’s just end everything we have right now. Let’s just live our own lives, with no connection with each other.” I told him.

“get out!! I never want to see your face again!!!” I yelled at him as I cry harder.

Well you heard it right… I know I haven’t mention about ‘sleeping with him’ topic to Heechul oppa… but I think that was too personal. Actually the other reason why we broke up is because I don’t want to sleep with him. Even though I loved him so much, I don’t want to get pregnant early, and having before marriage is a sin.

I cried as I hugged my knees tight. This will be the last time that I will cry for that bastard. Everything will end today, I promise. I continued crying as someone called my name and touched my left shoulder.

“Maggy,” he called out. I was about to drive him away when I saw a different person…

“Donghae oppa…”

 

DONGHAE’S POV

I quickly went to Seoul National University Hospital hospital right after what Ji Young noona told me. But then I remembered that she wants noona to bring her lunch because she dislikes the hospital foods, right? So maybe I should buy something first. After buying, I went directly to the hospital. After few minutes, I arrived there as I asked the nurses what room Maggy is in. when I was about to enter her ward, I heard a guy yelling. What the?! There’s a guy in there?!!

“don’t call her a !” he yelled.

“I can call her whatever I want! You exchanged her over me just because I don’t want to sleep with you?! then fine! I bet she already did that with her past boyfriends!” she yelled,

“why didn’t you hit me?! are you scared that I will tell the press after you debut?! Don’t worry, I won’t do that. Just go to hell with your girlfriend and get out of here!” she yelled again.

‘mwoh?! He’s going to hit her?!!!’

“let’s just end everything we have right now. Let’s just live our own lives, with no connection with each other.” She said.

“get out!! I never want to see your face again!!!” she yelled once again.

And then I heard footsteps and so I pretended as if I was just walking by, and then the guy looked at me then looked away. I don’t understand…. But…. He’s Maggy’s ex? I mean, is he the one Maggy told me before?

I carefully turned the knob before coming in. in there; I saw her crying while hugging her knees. I feel my heart is breaking into pieces seeing her like this. Unconsciously, I felt my hands were turning into fists as if I wanted to run after the guy and beat the crap out of him. How can he hurt Maggy?! But then I know that Maggy needs me more than that bastard, and so I placed the food that I bought for her on top of the table beside the flowers. Maybe the guy gave that? But I think she’ll throw it back to him if he really gave it to her.

I walked up to her as I held her shoulder so that she could feel my presence,

“Maggy,” I called her out,

“Donghae oppa…” she sobbed as she pulled me and hugged me. I was still standing, and so she’s crying into my chest. I tried to comfort her by hugging her back and caressing her hair.

“oppa it hurts…” she cried.

I feel like crying this time… how can that bastard hurt her?!!

“it’s okay…. Everything’s going to be okay…. I’ll help you forget about him.” I told her, I felt her tugged into my shirt tighter.

“I’m so sorry for crying like this. I know this is so immature of me, but then I can

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter