Liking you is such a pain

Stupid Love, Why Don't You Just Die?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

KYUHYUN’S POV

Did I hear her right? I mean she called my name, and not Joon’s, right? I feel like my heart is going to ripped out my chest! I feel so happy! <3

I wanted to pull back from her hug because right now, my body’s weight is resting on her fragile body. When I tried to pull back, she hugged me back to her and now our faces are inches from each other. I stared at her pretty eyes, nose, and then lips. I wanted to kiss her so badly… but then I know it’s a wrong thing to do. I continued to stared her and traced her lips… her lipstick has faded. Well I guess because we kissed? I felt myself blushing for what I have thought.

I was getting tired of my position, and whenever I’ll try to pull back, she would just hold me tighter. >.< what am I, her pillow? Shindong hyung is a better pillow. But nevertheless I won’t let her hug him, especially in bed. I’ve decided to lie down beside her and closed my eyes because it’s getting heavier.

I was awakened by a ring by her phone. I slowly pulled back from her arms which she now complied. I stood up to look for her phone, and finally I saw it inside her purse. When I unlocked it, Sungmin hyung’s face welcomed me. =.= what the?! Does she likes Sungmin hyung?! >.< I just set aside the thought and looked at the caller. It was ‘Joon oppa <3’ what the hell?! She should change his name!! ayssi. I wanted to drop the call but the he would know that she ended the call. So I’ve decided to let it ring. After few more rings, it stopped. I finally looked at her phone, and there, she had 6 missed calls, 5 from me, and then 1 from Joon. After pressing the exit, there’s a message, I was hesitant on opening it, but… she won’t know, right? I mean she’s drunk… I could tell her she opened it while she’s drunk. So I opened it, and it came from Joon,

‘I think I saw you at the bar a while ago, making out with a guy? Well I think you have moved on already… and that’s good. ^^’

WTF?! I was so mad at him, how dare he send Maggy a message like this?! Ayssi. I pressed ‘options-delete-yes’ I know that I’m so dead if ever she’ll find out about this, but hey, I did this for her sake!

I lie down beside her again as Joon’s message filled my head. I wonder why will he send that kind of message when he broke her heart already?! He shouldn’t have texting her, nor calling her because they already broke up! Ayssi. Now I know why it’s hard for her to move on. I mean the guy is technically is looking out for her. I shifted my body to face her as I tucked her hair that’s covering her face. She just looks so cute while sleeping! Oh! is even opened! Wahaha! Oh I know~ I’ll take a photo! I smiled evilly. I will use this as a threat for her someday. XD I took out my phone and took a photo of her. ‘click!’ my phone snapped. . She moved her head to the other side. Aigoo. I thought she woke up. I just sighed and hid my phone back to my pocket, when suddenly she spoke again.

“ho-hot!” she spoke.

Mworago? Hot?! What does she—I was cut off by my thoughts when she suddenly started to ped her dress.

“ya!” I called her, trying to stop her from what she’s doing. She turned her head and faced me again,

“it’s too hot!” she complained and completely ped her dress. She was wiggling on the bed, maybe because she’s trying to get rid of her dress? I held her hand to stop it, she then looked at me and says,

“Kyuhyunnie, can you please take it off for me?” she said, half-awake. How can she ask me to undress her?!! I’m a guy!!! Doesn’t she know I might do something to her?!  Well maybe not, but still! She should protect herself!!

“Kyu!!” she whined, I just shook my head. And when I looked at her, her dress was half way done! I mean I can see her upper part of the body!! I should refuse this temptation!! I just went out of the room because it’s getting hotter in there.

I’ve decided to leave because I don’t know if I will be able to stop myself, or I mean to stop her from doing improper things!! I looked at myself at the mirror before leaving. Ayssi. I was soooo red!! I fanned myself using my hands as the picture of Maggy wearing her lingerie appeared on my head. I shook the ert thought off and went home.  

 

------------------------------------------------------the next day--------------------------------------------------------------------

MY POV

“sorry sorry sorry sorry!” my phone rang. Ayssi. I was looking my phone under my pillow without opening my eyes. I keep on searching but then I cannot find it. and when I opened my eyes… !!! Why does everything seems… spinning?!!! My head hurts! I hold onto my head as I search for the damn phone to keep it shut. Ayssi. Where the hell is it?!! But then I feel like something is going to come out from my stomach, so I quickly went to the bathroom and puke on the sink. >.< this is so gross!! I washed my mouth as I went back to my room and looked everywhere for my phone and finally saw it on top of the table beside my bed. I stopped the alarm and went back to sleep.

 

7:30AM

Suddenly I felt that I was forgetting something, so I tried to wake up. Sshibal. My head still hurts. I look over to my wall clock and it’s… DAMN I’M LATE!!! I quickly went to the bathroom and took a quick bath, just enough for me to remove the smell of alcohol in me. ayssi. Did I drink too much last night? My head is spinning! But I need to go to work. Anyway it’s my fault, I need to limit myself next time. sighs.

After taking a bath, I just wear anything that my eyes can see in my cabinet and headed out to SM building.

When I got there, I saw the guys hopping into the bus, and then Donghae oppa saw me.

“Maggy! You’re just in time, come on!” he grabbed my hand and pulled me into the van.

“I thought I was late already.” I told Donghae oppa who’s seating on my left, I was sitting behind the passengers’ seat by the way.

“anio, you’re just in time. anyway what took you so long?” Donghae oppa asked.

“over slept.” I giggled.

“ahhh….”

“oppa cuisamnida.” I bowed at him.

“anio, kwenchana.” He touched my shoulder, and so I looked at it.

“oh! Mianhe.” He quickly removed it, I just laughed at him.

“oppa kwenchana.” I got his hand and put it on my shoulder again, I saw him blushing.

“oppa why are you blushing?” I asked him, he just removed his hand again and look away.

And then my phone started ringing, and so I got it and looked at the caller, it’s Kyuhyun, and so I answered it.

-------start of conversation-------

“yoboseyo?” I answered.

“yoboseyo? Ya where are you?!!” he yelled.

“why are you yelling?!”

“ayssi. Just answer my question, where are you?”

“I’m in the van already!”

“mwoh?! But I can’t see you.”

“I’m on the last van, idiot.”

“did you just call me idiot?!!!”

“yeah I did. And what’s wrong with that?!”

“because I am not an idiot!”

“ayssi. Whatever. I’ll hang up now.”

“why??”

“and why not?!!” I asked him, he didn’t answer.

“aigoo. See you later, idiot!” I said then hang up. I just smiled to myself, ‘cause I know he’ll be annoyed with what I said, but then I hang up on him. XD

I felt Donghae oppa looking at me, so I looked at him,

“waeyo?” I asked him, but then he turned his gaze to the other side, pretending he’s not looking at me.

“it’s Kyuhyun.” I smiled at him.

 

DONGHAE’S POV

“anio, kwenchana.” I touched her shoulder, just to make her feel that’s it’s really okay, but she looked at it. and so I thought she feel uncomfortable, so I removed it.

“oh! Mianhe.” I quickly apologized, she just laughed at me.

“oppa kwenchana.” she got my hand and put it on her shoulder again, I blushed at her action. So that means…. She’s allowing me to touch her?

“oppa why are you blushing?” she asked me, I just removed my hand again and look away. I just can’t help it! whenever we do some skinships, I feel like blushing as my heart beats really fast.

Then her phone rang, she looked at the caller and answered it.

 

“yoboseyo?” she answered.

 

“why are you yelling?!”

 

“I’m in the van already!”

 

“I’m in the last van, idiot.” She said.

 

“yeah I did. And what’s wrong with that?!”

 

“ayssi. Whatever. I’ll hang up now.”

 

“and why not?!”

 

“aigoo. See you later, idiot.” She said then hang up.

 

I wonder who called her. They seemed… close. I mean, for her to call him/her ‘idiot’, they are close, right? I wish we could be as close as them.

“waeyo?” she asked. . She caught me looking at her? Am I looking at her that long?! I turned my gaze to the other side.

“it’s Kyuhyun.” She said.

“ho-how..” I was about to ask her when she cut me.

“ahjussi, how many more minutes before we reach our destination?” she asked the driver.

“20-30 minutes.” He said.

“ahhhh…. Arrasseo kamsamnida.” She said and closed her eyes.

Maybe she’s going to sleep? But I wanna talk to her… aigoo. She must be tired. Anyway might as well sleep.

 

KYUHYUN’S POV

“aigoo. See you later, idiot.” She said, and before I could protest, she hung up. What the?!! Did she just hung her phone up on me?! I can’t believe she did that!! And, calling me an idiot?!! She’s the first one to call me that!! I can’t believe she did those, after what I did for her last night?! -;-

 

30 Minutes Later

Eunhyuk’s POV

“we’re here~” driver hyung sang. So I woke and stretched a little bit, but then someone, oh may I say something caught my attention. Maggy and Donghae’s sweet position. Maggy was resting her head on Donghae’s shoulder and on the other hand, Donghae’s head is resting on Maggy’s head. They look like lovers in this kind of position! :D so I took out my phone and took a photo of it. ha! Gotcha. I returned my phone back to my pocket before waking the ‘lovers’ up.

“Donghae-ah, wake up!” I shook him, he quickly moved his head to the other side, which was on me, and rest it there, and with Donghae’s movement, Maggy’s head almost dropped, but then she woke up.

“we’re here already?” she yawned and went out of the van.

 Does Donghae know he was resting his head on Maggy and transferred it to me so that no one will get suspicious? +.+

“ya, wake up, we’re here.” I tapped his legs and then finally opened his eyes. he yawned a little bit and then rubbed his eyes before going out of the van.

 

MY POV

Well today the guys are going to record something for Arirang. They’re going to dance ‘Sorry, Sorry’ and ‘It’s You’ with one stage outfit. Well don’t blame if they’re going to get one outfit for two songs. Sighs. Anyway I started giving out the clothes fixing their hair, and make-up.

 

While I was fixing Kyuhyun’s outfit…

“ya,” he called me.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter