Reunion

Stupid Love, Why Don't You Just Die?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

KYUHYUN’S POV

Am I dreaming? Is she really kissing me? I closed my eyes as I feel her soft lips touched mine. But wait. This is wrong. so I pushed her off,

“so-sorry” she said. I just stood up.

“I’m going to pay for the bill” I said then went out.

 

I rest my back as I closed the door. What’s wrong with me?! I mean, I do like her, and there’s no doubt with that… but why am I… why did I pushed her? Well I should be the happiest man right now… but I feel guilty? I dunno. I’m… sighs. I know that even she told me that she wanted to love someone like me, that doesn’t mean that it’s really me, right? it could be anyone else! Or maybe… I just wanted her to kiss me when she really likes me?

 

After paying, we headed to the KBS building for Sukira. The whole trip was silent. Yeah it was awkward, but what can I do? I don’t know how to start a conversation.

 

“Kyuhyun I’m sorry.” She said.

“okay.” I said. Ayssi. Why am I acting so much?! It’s not like I dislike the kiss….

“I’m just… I don’t know what has gotten into me. I’m not on my right mind. I’m so sorry.” She said.

“it’s okay… I understand.” I said.

“you… you do?” she asked, I pulled over to the corner so that we could talk.

“I know how much it hurts…. And you’re just trying to relieve the pain, right?” she just looked at me.

“I’m really sorry. Ayssi. I think I’ll be dead later.” She smiled at little and changed the atmosphere.

“huh? Why?”

“duh?! Many ELFs are dying to kiss you! or to even hang out with you! while me… I’m not even an ELF, but I got to kiss their Kyuhyun.” I just chuckled.

“so you’re one lucky girl.” I said,

“I am?!” she said out teasingly.

“hey!” I pouted, she laughed.

“but seriously… I’m really sorry.”

“aigoo. How many times I need to tell you ‘apology accepted’.” I smiled at her.

“thanks Kyuhyunnie~”

 

And with that, I think we’re okay now. We headed to KBS building and prepared for Sukira. She’s now fixing our hair and make-up. Yeah I know it sounds gay… but what?! We’re celebrities! >.<

MY POV

I started fixing Eunhyuk oppa’s hair and make-up first.

“Maggy,”

“hmmm?” I said, still focusing on his hair.

“what happened to you? did you cry?”

“mw-mwoh?!”

“your eyes… they’re puffed. Is there something wrong?” he asked.

“o-obsseo. (nothing).” I said as I looked into his eyes then back to his hair.

“you sure?” I nodded then smile.

“you can tell me if there’s something wrong, okay?”

“ne, gomawo oppa~” I smiled at him.

“now may I ask who do you prefer, me or Sungmin?”

“oppa! You know that I like him!”

“so you hate me?” he pouted.

“of course not!” how can he be so childish! >.<

“then why do you prefer him more than me?”

“oppa, he is my bias….” I shot him an annoyed look, and then he gulped then looked away, so I just chuckled.

“don’t worry, you’re on my top 5.” I smiled at him.

“jinjja?” I nodded.

“’cause you’re really kind and talented.”

“only that?” he asked.

“and handsome.” I coughed.

“ya!” I giggled.

“well compared to others….”

“what?!”

“you’re really good looking.” I smiled.

“good. Or else I’ll tell my mom.” He said, and I just laughed.

“aigoo oppa you’re such a baby! Anyway you’re done~”

“okay, thanks!”

 

After that, I walked over to Kyuhyun who’s playing with his precious game. >.<

 

“ya,” I poke him.

“mmm?”

“you’re up next. Stop playing.”

“I’m about to win!” he said, not even looking at me.

“one,”

“one… what?!” he said, still not looking at me.

“two…”

“y-ya… why are you counting?”

“three!” I said then unplugged his laptop.

“ya!! I was playing!!!” he whined.

“you were playing, past is past. So now get up,” I said as I pulled him off the seat. He’s just sitting there, with his arms crossed in his chest.

“you’re not going to stand up?” I asked him, he looked at me.

“so-sorry.” He finally said and stood up.

“aigoo you’re such a cutie pie!” I pinched his cheeks.

“ow!” he whined while caressing his cheeks.

 

I started putting concealer and foundation and finally fixing his hair.

“you’re so tall…” I complained.

“because you’re so small.”

“ya!” I glared at him and pulled his shirt so that I could reach the top of his hair.

 

KYUHYUN’S POV

“ya!” she glared at me and pulled my shirt, and now, I’m leaning towards her! You know… it’s just like when Geum Jan Di pulled Gu Jun Pyo’s scarf and kissed him!! Is she going to kiss me again?!! I can feel my face heating up!! Aigoo.

 

“ya, what’s happening with you?” she asked.

“hu-huh?”

“you’re… blushing.” She said.

“mwoh?! No I’m not!!” she touched my forehead.

“well you’re not sick… but you’re hot.” She said.

“I-I’m…” I stuttered as I stood up straight. Come on Cho Kyuhyun think of an excuse!

“You’re... what?!” she asked.

“because I’m hot. That’s it.” I said, and then she glared at me.

“ayssi. Why did you stand up straight? I cannot fix your hair well!”

“ayssi. I’ll just sit here.” I said as I sat on the table.

“better?” I asked her, she nodded then smiled.

“you know Kyu~ being tall have a lot of disadvantage.” She said.

“huh? Like what?” I asked her, she stopped fixing my hair.

“just like… when kissing,” she gave an example.

“what about it?”

“well… when you’re so tall, it’ll be hard to kiss if the girl is short.”

“like you?!” I .

“ya! It’s not me whom we’re talking about.” She pouted.

“oh yeah right… anyway you have your ways.”

“what? What ways?” she asked as she continued fixing my hair.

“like… when I’m wiping your tears, you’ll suddenly kiss me.”

“ya!” she blushed. Aigoo so cute! <3

“what?!” I asked innocently.

“you said you forgave me already?! And… I was depressed! I tend to kiss guys when I’m depressed!” she said.

“mw-mwoh!!?!!”

“I don’t know… but you know, for me kissing people makes me feel well-loved… so whenever I’m broken hearted, I tend to go to bars and drink. And after that….”

“what?”

“no-nothing.” She said. “done!” she said as she smiled. 

“you’re prettier when you smile.” I blurted out.

 

WHY THE HELL DID I SAID THAT?! O_O

 

“thanks~” she smiled again. “you’re more handsome with make-up.” She said.

“MWOH!?! I COMPLIMENTED YOU, THEN THIS IS WHAT I GET?!” she giggled.

“well, you  have tons of girls saying ‘Kyuhyun oppa you’re so handsome!’ or ‘Kyuhyun oppa you’re the most handsome man in the world!’”

“well it’s different when it came from you.”

 

DID I JUST SAY THAT?! WHAT’S GOING ON WITH ME?! CAN’T I KEEP MY MOUTH SHUT?!!!

 

“and why is it different?!” she giggled.

 

“excuse me, Kyuhyun-sshi, you’re needed in 5 minutes.” A female staff said. LIFE SAVER!! :D

“okay I’ll be there.” I said.

“I need to go.” I told her, she nodded.

“Kyuhyunnie~” she called.

“hmm?” I looked back.

“fighting!” she said, throwing her fist in the air.

“thanks~” I said and went out of the dressing room.

 

~skip~

 

KYUHYUN’S POV

Today is our reunion… and I’ll pick Maggy up at 2PM since our meeting will be at 3. I started getting ready as I already took a bath and got my phone to call Maggy and remind her about the reunion.

--------start of conversation-------

“yoboseyo?” she answered.

“yoboseyo? Maggy, I just want to remind you of the reunion later…” I said as I bit my lip.

“ohh… yeah right.” she said in a bored voice.

“hey, are you okay?”

“umm…. Kyuhyunnie… can I just… not come?” she asked.

“mwoh?! Waeyo?!! Do you have another appointment?!” I said as my voice was started to rise.

“ani… it’s just that… you know that I don’t remember anything, right? so why bother go there and reminisce high school memories when I don’t even have one?” she said as her voice started to shake.

“ya, are you crying?” I asked in a concerned voice. “don’t worry, we’ll just tell them that you don’t remember anything.”

“like you’ve said, I don’t remember anything, and I don’t even know them anymore, so why do I need to come?” she sniffed.

“Maggy, if you will not come, then I will not come.”

“why won’t you? you don’t have any amnesia like I do, so you should come.”

“ayssi Margaret Kim!”

“mwoya?!!”

“please just come? It’ll be a great opportunity for you to remember things.” I said, and I heard her sighed on the other line.

“but promise you’ll stay by my side?” I grinned by the thought she wanted me to stay by her side.

“arrasseo.” I smiled like a fool.

“okay…” she sighed.

“uljimma, arrasseo?”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter