Laugh Attacks

A Couple Reasons Why I Hate Being a Fan Girl

Laughing...

Some people have a cute laugh some have an annoying laugh and others don't make a single sound and end up crying (aka me..yep). What ever you laugh sounds like it doen't matter really because once you see the derps of K-pop you'll end up laughing (or crying...) even if you don't like your laugh you can't hold it in.

K-pop idols, I think, make the most derp faces I have ever seen. It's not just the derps though theres also the pictures that have captions underneth them, the moving pictures ect. Oh and you can't forget how they ACTUALLY act, like there personality when they are on TV or on a KDrama. Sometimes K-pop idols...haha...theres no word to really describe how they act sometimes....

Now don't get me wrong laughing is great and not bad at all but its what the laugh does to you....

5th Reason why I hate being a FanGirl : The pictures and how they act makes you laugh soo much that you feel like you are going to die and if you laugh to hard or you are like me you end up crying and that inturn smers you make up and you look like a scarey PANDA (although panda's are y hint hint wink wink nugde nudge you know what I mean you know what I mean). It can get worse too.. you could be in public having a laughing attact and people stare at you laughing forever.

 

oh and you can't forget..once you are done laughing you look at the picture again.. haha. BIG MISTAKE!!! you are going to be laughing agian making a scene.

 

I've even cried at school because I was looking at pictures.. they were funny...a little to funny..I HAD TO WALK AROUND WITH RED EYES FORTHE REST OF THE DAY...cough cough 33jjlover cough cough

If you don't knwo what I mean this should show what I mean (If that makes any sence at all..)

 

  JAEJOONG!!

well i know they arnt that funny but my computer seems to not like me haha

oh by the way when i was putting the pics on i was laughing/crying and i want to worn you dont waer make up and cry sometimes it burns and makes you cry more yep

gifs arnt mine credit to the owners

please comment and subscribe ^^