Forever Alone

A Couple Reasons Why I Hate Being a Fan Girl

Sure you do have all your loving K-pop freind but what about your other friends. The nonlovers.

I started loving K-pop in the mid-begining of Freshmen year (9th grade) so I have alot nonlovers but everyone knows in high school everything changes and thats what happend.

I let go of my mean, dirt loving friends (you know what I mean the bad friends) and I kepted with some of my nice-ey nice-ey friends, then nonlovers. But now I am into K-pop I don't really know what to talk about with them. I blank out.

Now with my K-pop loving friends I am a chatter box but it's the opposit with my friends that are nonlovers that I have known for four to six years. I'm blank. Sure I do end up talking to them but if they say something K-pop related I brust out laughing and they look at me weird. Or if I slip a K-pop realated refrence in there they don't get it.

If I turn on music it's K-pop and they don't like it or if I want to show them something it most likly has something to do with K-pop or korea.

Third reason why I hate being a FanGirl:  You loose old friends that are non K-pop lovers.. or you part alittle from them because of K-pop and Korea.....I am still me when I am with them but I do have to change myself alittle.....

 

but don't worry your not.........

(you see what I did there)

 *you*

 

 

*me*

haha well you arn't forever alone you do have you friend kpop loving or not they are ALWAYS there for you

 

I don't own the gifs credit to the owners ^^

Please comment and subscribe ^^