Worship

A Couple Reasons Why I Hate Being a Fan Girl

A Kpop Fan does not love a posific star. You worship them.

 

Ok not really, that's only for the crazy people

If you are a crazy fan girl.............................ummmmm sorry I'm going to make fun of you right now.

 

I have to admit that I do fangirl but I won't cry if I saw my bias, I don't go stalking every single kpop band out there. Serously people who do that are

 uhhhgggg!

I just wanna

Yeah.

 

 

Fans go up to there car, hit them, purposly hurt them, follow them around, and just be stupid.

 

 

If you are one of those fans I have one question for you.

WHY?!?!?!?!?!

Why do you want to hurt them?Why do you want to track them down and hurt them?! Do you take pride in that? I know I wouldn't. I would feel guilty and overly sad, I would do anything to take it back but you guys hurt them agian.  I just don't get that.

I get that you want to see them but do you really have to hurt them?

Does anyone get what I mean? You know what I feel?

Sasaeng fans(the crazy fans idk if i spelled it right?) I don't get them at all.

----------------------------------------------

I don't think they get that if they hurt them they HURT them.

They can get seriously enjored and might not be able to sing or dance or whatevery they do agian and in return the saseang fans can get fined and stuff. I don't think this has happened but it could and I think they need to get that through there mind.

-----------------------------------------------

EXO and JaeJoong are two stars that pop in my head when I think of saseang fans.

EXO. They had a big run in with fans at the air port. Every group member was bonbarded with fans. They got mad witch for me is hard to see. Luhan who is overly nice and cute yelled. It was big.

Know I do get the fans but did they really have to go that far? Sure I want to see them but I wont go that far as to get a glimps of them at the air port.

JaeJoong. I don't really know his story but I think that he confronted the sasaeng fans or something.

----------------------------------------------

I think that saseang fans need to cool down and stop being stupid. The idols will live better.

And thats the end of my talk with saseang fans...for now!

I'm sorry if I affended anyone but I'm just stating my opinion, thats it. Sooo I'm sorry to all the saseang fans that read this, but I got to say I am surpired that any saseang fan could read this, normally you drop out of school. No school = not knowing how to read english.

Agian sorry to any saseang fans, don't kill me and instead look at Luhan.

If you dont like him 1 your crazy 2 look at this guy, I forgot his name, but he is being really cute .

or this

do what ever you like but just dont kill me ok?Ok.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'M SORRY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I know I havn't updated in a looooong time and I am really sorry.

I my life has been really busy latly so I could update and I felt bad everyday that passed bye.

First I had exams/finals, then my computer broke down, then I have drivers ed classes that take up hours of my life, after that my dad broke his leg so I'm like his maid. But all of that is solved, well some of it, but that doesn't matter IT'S SUMMER and I can update more :)

PARTY!

I know I havn't said this latly but...............

I LOVE YOU GUYS!

Really guys I love you. You guys make my day.

I'm suprised you guys even subscribed, sometimes I wouder why you subscribed, I'm pretty crazy.

Every time you guys subscribe or comment I ummmmmmmmm

I fangirl.........................alot

I know I only have like 20 subscribers and thats like nothing compared to someother people on here but for me thats big.

So just know, you make my day :)

Subscribe and comment if you want me to fangirl.

BUT

-I have prof that saseang fans are crazy

 Look at her she's crazy. although I think there are crazyer.

- comment below and tell me who you like bias wise to be in pictures I'm doing a chapter that has a lot of pic in it and I want to know who you guys like.

THAT'S IT.

gifs arn't mine credit to the owners ^^

I LOVE YOU!