No sleep

A Couple Reasons Why I Hate Being a Fan Girl

Have you ever been so tired that you are tempted to sleep but you have this voice in your head that says

"No you can't sleep now! Not when (insert your bias here) is inches away from kissing you! MUST READ MORE!"

 "opps never mind but keep reading it'll get better!"

over and over agian. I don't know about you guys but it seems ever since I started to love/like  kpop I have been loosing sleep, thanks to fanfics and kdramas. I'm starting to get dark circles, which is ok because I can tell people that I'm turing in to a panda, but still DARK CIRCLES! My vision is simi worse, but it has always been not that good, and I'm starting to sleep in class.

Why do they have to make fanfics so good? I don't know all I know is I'm laying in my bed with my phone in my face reading none stop intill I eventually fall a sleep and when I wake up "OH  hello phone " Its greeting me by being on my face. It's giving  me a nice hug.

When you get dark circles you have two options you can go through.

!: You can tell everyone you are a panda and plan on marring Tao or Sungri who ever you choose and tell the people to deal with it because you are offically part of the panda family.

 

2: Put a whole bunch of make up on your face and look like a clown and stop reading fanfics late at night.

I know all of you are going to choose option 1 becasue how could anyone stop reading fanfics, it's imposiable and it would inquire you to stop reading this and never look back on this "fanfic" I don't think you guys can live with out me,jkjkjkjkjk! I know you can live without me ^^ or can you?????

Now, because of my lack of sleep I almost,kinda,ish, sleep in class. I'm not the one to sleep in class but if the teacher says I can, I'm going for it!^^

 

Well............

I'm tired because I have been reading one to many fanfics so I'll end like this

Nth reason I hate being a Fangirl : They don't Freaken let you sleep!

book= kpop

i just want to sleep one whole night

 

 

___________________________________________________________________________

I'll put more photo's in later

comment and subscribe ^^

gifs arnt mine credit to the owners