Eating...

A Couple Reasons Why I Hate Being a Fan Girl

Chicken....

You automatically think of Onew right? Onew the SHINee chicken lover.......has offically ruined chicken for me!

I can't eat it with out thinking he's going to track me down and take MY chicken. It's a scary thought. Onew get's really possesive of his chicken..............

If I willing to actually eat it I laugh! For what? Well I laugh at the thought that Onew could't get MY chicken. I rumb it in his face in my imagination.

"HAHAH you didn't get my chicken~~~you didn't get my chicken~~~`" I sing in my head.

...................

I know it's lame...but I sometimes do it..Its quit fun you should try it. Just say'n.

At least I can't get bananah milk were I'm at. Then I'll be singing about Taemin. End have Bananah milk come out of my noise.....Ewww. And I can't me scared of drinking it and have Teamin track me down...

 

So that's my problem's with my food.

Comment below and Subscribe^^

Come on make me a happy person^^

Do it...I know you want to ........

 

Any way here are the pictures most of you are here for *sigh*

 No KEY DON'T EAT THE CHICKEN!!!! I DON'T WANT YOU TO DIE!!! PLEASE DONT...EAT .....THE ....CHICKEN!!!!

way to go DO! SAVE KIA!

WIND *bloooooooowwwwww air* "phhhrrrrreeeeeewwwwwwaaa" yep he's got the power!

 

 

YEP as you can tell i kinda love exo........

but i love shinee  tiny bit more.......key's in shinee........^^

gif's arn't mine credit to the owners^^

 

OH and  a special thanks to Silverfox33 for being my first subscriber.^^ please comment below and say your favorite band or kpop idol and the next chapter I'' post more of him/her/the band ^^ thanks