The 'G' word

A Couple Reasons Why I Hate Being a Fan Girl

The 'G' word.

Any guesses on what the 'G' word is..

 

Gay.

I hate that word. I despise it.

Well enless someone is using it to say 'happy' which is NEVER!

I hate it when people use it to bescrbe other people. For instance K-pop.

I mean really not EVERY FREAKEN ASIAN IS GAY!

I hate it oh so much...

______________________

Now, you could be sitting down enjoying the nice weather by watching a nice K-pop music video.

 Yahhh exo music video

Just enjoying your day.

Then you have a dimwit come a ruin it!

All they have to do is come up next to you and see the video. Watch it for 0.0000000000000000000003846535483640 seconds then

BAM!

Its over.

"haha they look gay"

They say it like they are on drugs or something. All loopy and.....weird.

 kind of like this

Now you turn your head to the side and give them your death glare.

Eyes twitching and fist shaking. They ruined your day. And they are going to pay for it.

No One I repeat no one calls our K-pop Idols gay.

So what they wear eye liner. They look ten billion times yer than the dimwit does. Eye liner does NOT mean that they are gay at ALL!!!!!!

They do aegyo. SO WHAT! That shows there cute side and they arn't affraid to show it. Now thats a real man. Not being afraid of showing there cute senscitve side. Really if your can't do aegyo and your a guy then really you arn't a man.

They dress up like girls. REALLY! That's another reason why they are a real man. And they do it for fun. It not like they are real crossdressers!

So what if they do all of this it doesn't mean they are gay at ALL. So don't Judge people by what you see. If you do you really need to get out of here because all of the K-pop fans WILL come after you.

Plus:

They have abbs the dimwit has pluge that no one whats to see

They can dance the dimwit doesn't even know the chicken dance

They can sing while the dimwit sounds like a dying duck getting hit by a truck in the desert on the high way at 1000 mile an hour!

 

Over all they are TEN BILLION TIMES BETTER THAN THE DIMWIT!

If they call them gay............I will exsplode.

I'm sure you guys feel the same way

Please comment and subscribe for more ^^ love you guys haha but if you call them gay.....ohhhhh you better run!!!

gif's arnt mine full credit to the owners^^

have a nice day by watching kpop make sure you dont see any dimwits XD ahaha