This Must Be A Dream [part 2]

This Must Be A Dream
Please log in to read the full chapter

Saturday finally came around, and the girls were now settled in Taeyoung’s room, talking and planning out the day of what to do.
“All right, here are our plans for today.” Yeseul announced, reading from a piece of paper that held their ideas that they had agreed upon.
“First, we’re gonna go shopping for snacks. Second, bake a lot of cookies. Third, paint our nails as we wait for the cookies. Fourth, watch y Jang Geunsuk in Baby and Me while eating the cookies. Fifth, watch Despicable Me, still eating cookies, if any are left by then. Sixth, play board games and eating the snacks we bought. Seventh, get into our sleeping PJs and set up our sleeping gear in the living room. Eighth, watch the new Twilight movie, Eclipse. Ninth, watch He Was Cool and eating popcorn. Tenth, watch Cinderella, the horror movie, and eating popcorn once again. Eleventh, watch 200 Pounds Beauty and still eating popcorn, if any is still left, that is. Twelfth, have a late night talk about whatever until we fall asleep. Wow, that’s long, but that’s all of it.” Yeseul finished. “We’re going to be eating a lot and watching a lot of movies too.”
“Your parents won’t get angry?” Jyongri asked, looking at Taeyoung. “And you’re brother and his friends?”
“Nah, they won’t. They’re not going to be here tonight. They’ll be at a party with Yeseul’s parent. So don’t worry about it, okay.” Taeyoung reassured her. “As for the boys, don’t mind them.”
Jyongri nodded her head and then asked, “How are we going to go shopping for snacks, if neither one of us can drive?”
“We’ll just ask Hyunseung or Dujun to drive us.” Yeseul answered.
“Ah, no we’re not. If we ask them, we’ll waste time, and they’ll all wanna tag along and no food will be left once we do get back.” Taeyoung said. “So, we’ll we taking the bus instead.”
The other two nodded their heads and they all got ready and left the house to ride the bus to go shopping for their yummy snacks.

“And that’s the last batch.” Taeyoung said, as she put the fourth and final tray of cookies into the oven. “Now we’ll just have to wait.”
“So let’s go paint our nails as we wait for the cookies.” Yeseul said.
“Shouldn’t we clean up the kitchen first?” Jyongri asked, as they all look at the mess they had made.
“Right, we should. This wasn’t a part of the plans.” Yeseul frowned.
“I guess we won’t be painting our nails now.” Taeyoung sighed and they all began to clean up.

*beep*beep* the timer on the oven went off, indicting that the cookies were now ready.
“Finally, the cookies are done, and the kitchen is clean too!” Yeseul exclaimed as she put on mittens and took out the four trays two by two and laying them each on the counter.
“Do I smell cookies?” Hyunseung asked himself, as he entered the kitchen. “Oh yes, I do.” And made a move to grab one, but Taeyoung smacked his hand. “They need to cool down first, and you can’t have any. It’s only for us girls.”
“Come on, Taeyoung, there are four trays. You girls don’t need to eat all of them. Just give me a tray or two, and I’ll be on my way.” He then tried to grab a tray.
“Oppa, forget it, I don’t want to share.” Taeyoung fought with him from getting the tray.
“Taeyoung, I’m fine if one tray is given to him. We would still have three trays.” Jyongri tried to reason out, speaking softly.
“Fine, you can have it Oppa. Good thing, Jyongri’s here. If she wasn’t, I would have kicked your .” Taeyoung said, sliding the cookies off the tray and onto a plate and giving it to her brother.
“Ahh, you all are so sweet. Thanks, now, we’ll be enjoying the free cookies. Bye.” Hyunseung said, dashing off with the tray of cookies before they could stop him or change their minds.
“He said ‘we’, didn’t he?” Taeyoung turned to face the girls as the girls turned towards the other counter where there was suppose to be three trays, but now there lay two trays instead.
“He was a diversion then, you’re brother, right?” Jyongri asked.
Yeseul nodded her head and told her, “For some reason, this happens every year too, and I don’t know why we always fall for it. I think it’s the fact that it’s cookies that has to do with it,”
“Whatever, I’m glad we stashed all the snacks before we started baking the cookies. Anyways, let’s go watch the movies eating our cookies, before they come back.” Taeyoung said, as the girls put the batch of cookies onto plates and headed to the living room.
Jyongri settled herself on one side of the couch, while Yeseul sat on a blue bean bag in front of the TV, as Taeyoung inserted Baby and Me and sat on the other side of the couch with Jyongri.

“That movie was very cute, I like it.” Jyongri said when the credits came on. “Especially the baby who played Wooram, he’s so adorable.”
“I love baby Mason, I would so kidnapped that baby.” Taeyoung laughed.
“And I would totally kidnapped Jang Geunsuk.” Yeseul added. “Seriously I would if I could.”
“You girls are so funny. I’m having a great time so far. Thanks for inviting me.” Jyongri thanked with a gentle smile.
Yeseul just smiled at Jyongri, while Taeyoung patted her on the arm and got up to take out Baby and Me to insert in Despicable Me in its place.
“Yes! Despicable Me. Wanted to watch this ever since I saw the previews of the Minions!” Yeseul exclaimed, still seating on the bean bag.
“Did someone say Despicable Me and Minions? Count me in!” Yoseob shouted, joining Jyongri on the couch then reaching over Taeyoung’s seat to grab the plate with the leftover cookies.
“Yah, Yangyo, those are mine!” Taeyoung said, returning to her place on the couch, while playing tug-of-war with him.
Hyunseung, Dujun, and Kikwang also entered the living room to join the gang in watching Despicable Me. Hyunseung grabbed the bean bag and lifted it up so that Yeseul would be lifted off from it. Then those two did a tug-of-war of their own for the big, blue bean bag. In the end, unlike Yoseob and Taeyoung, the two ended up sharing it. While Dujun sat in the single recliner, eating a cookie from his own plate of cookies. While Kikwang joined the three on the couch, taking a seat next to Jyongri, who scooted over to make room for him, since Yoseob and Taeyoung were still struggling with the plate of cookies and taking up space. Just as the movie was about to begin, the door bell went off, and everyone turned their attention to the door.
“Taeyoung, you go open the door.” Hyunseung commanded.
“Sheesh, why don’t you go open the door instead.” Taeyoung retorted back, while managing to get the upper hand over Yoseob.
“Sorry, I’m watching a movie, and because I’m older. Just do what I say.” Hyunseung said, making a shooing away motion with his hand in the air.
“Ugh, fine, here, Yangyo, you can have it.” Taeyoung the plate of cookies in his lap, which he quickly started stuffing in his mouth, as she got up to answer the door, moving pass Dujun who only laughed at her as she walked by, with a cookie in his mouth and another two in each hand.
Once she reached the door and opened it to see who had rung the door bell, she again had a surprise look on her face on the outside, but was angry on the inside because Minyoung was standing there.
“Hello, Taeyoung! I remember something about you having some fun time, which I overheard from Kikwang and Yoseob this morning. Since I got off of work, I decided to come on over. Anyways, here’s your mom’s cookbook that my mom borrowed from your mom the other day.” Minyoung handed Taeyoung the cookbook.
She accepted the book and before she could say something to make her go away, Minyoung invited herself in, once again, like always, and joined everyone in the living room. When she closed the door, Taeyoung rolled her eyes and left out a very long sigh and put the cookbook on the side table near the door, before entering the living room again. She realized that Minyoung had taken her seat next to Yoseob and was eating off the plate of cookies as well, and she didn’t know where to sit. She contemplated if she should joined her brother and friend on the bean bag, or drag a chair from the dining room to sit on, or just go to her room and sulk instead, while moving and teetering back and forth, blocking Dujun’s view.
Finally after two minutes on deciding, Taeyoung made up her mind that she was gonna grab a chair from the dining hall and sit on it. As she once again passed by Dujun and blocking his view as well, Dujun just grabbed her around the waist and brought her down to sit next to him on the recliner.
“Ugh, just sit down already, your making me miss all the good and funny parts.” Dujun said with his arms still around her.
Since the recliner was only made for a one sitter, the two were pretty close, but Dujun didn’t pay a mind to the closeness, but Taeyoung did and she drifted off into Dreamland, not once paying attention to the movie.

“Aww, Despicable Me is such a cute movie. The girls are so adorable, especially the little girl that likes unicorns. ‘It’s so fluffy’ Cute to the max!” Yeseul said excitedly, as she shook Hyunseung back and forth.
“Yah, stop it. I am so not fluffy. Get off of me.” Hyunseung said, trying to make Yeseul stop shaking him.
“What are you talking about? It was those Minions that were the best throughout the whole movie.” Yoseob announced, trying to imitate the way they talk. *minion*language*talk*.
“I know right.” Dujun agreed and he too joined in the *minion*language*talk*.
Because of those two, the other two boys joined in and then started slapping at one another like the two Minions who were on the computer making Dr. Gru’s documentation seem intelligent.
Taeyoung snapped out of her daydreaming and took notice of all the four boys acting weirdly. Now she was missing the warmth that Dujun’s body gave her when they were body to body, and let out a soft sigh. Jyongri made her way around the group of boys and she and Yeseul joined Taeyoung.
“Are we going to play the games now? Or will the boys be joining us too?” Jyongri asked.
Minyoung over heard and asked, “What kinds of games will you all play then?”
“Games?” The boys wondered, stopping their commotion.
“I wanna play, I wanna play!” Yoseob said, jumping up and down with his arm high in the air.
“Oh me too, me too, I wanna play, too!” Kikwang joined him, mimicking the same postur

Please log in to read the full chapter