{Review} It's Just For Show

♔EGO, Cupcakes and KPOP Shoppe♔ CLOSED! FINISHING REQUESTS!

                      It's Just For Show - infinite myungsoo romance scandal - main story image

It's Just For Show -- momodays09

Title 9/10

It wasn't boring, but it could fend readers off as they could understand that in a show the idol got together with someone but in the end the feelings were never real. Also, I liked how you ended it with they do have feelings for each other, and it wasn't all just for show, as the title suggests. I really likes that twist :)

Foreword and Description 4/5

It's not bad, not that drawing either. It's a fairly well desciption, when you use your opinion rather than those "Yah~ You come back here!" and Woohyun ran away" kind of stuff, which makes me want to slam my face into the wall.

Characterization 8/10

I like the characterization! I liked Seohyun's bubbly personality, and for once L is not a cold jerk! YAY!

Grammar and Vocab 35/50

You've got pergect grammar, nothing special as you're from Calfornia XD You could use more vocabs though, to really bring out the scene to the readers. For example, you could say a little bit more about the streams. Were they slow and peaceful? Or really fast? And the waterfall could definitely use more desccribing. You could use words such as "Cascading", "Seohyun was shocked. Heck, it felt like she was in paradise. And with Myungsoo next to her..."  

Plot 35/35

LIKE OMFG. I loved it. Normally these fics would end with the idol saying stone faced, "Good. The show is over," and "insert insult here", and leaving the girl crying. But instead, you used the stubborness they had and twisted the whole thing. Oh god, I just love this.

Overall 91/100

I really liked this fic. Keep it up!

Reviewed by kpopandvarietylover


SORRY FOR TAKING SO LONG. SO SORRY. SO SORRY. *KNEELS ON FLOR * FORGIVE US!

 

DIRx7aO.jpg