9

Elements of Love

 

 

'At last, this is what I've been waiting for" CL said while holding her gun

"Shhhhh...Quiet will you? They might hear us, Agent Air, did you already set up the bomb?"

"Yes Team Leader, it will blown right after we leave this abandoned building"

"Are you sure there is no one here except those bastards?" Bom quietly said  while roaming her eyes around

"No Bom, but we have to do it fast before they see us.."

"Good job Agent Water, you locate one of their biggest hideout. Those bastards...I wanna kill each one of them using my Samurai, but it's too precious to taint their blood on it. I want their Big Boss instead" Dara said angrily

 

Another minutes passed and the girls carefully initiated their plan. Carefully not to be seen. It's not that they were coward, they can even beat hundreds of those guys, If only they don't have Upcoming concert in two days. They won'y jeopardize their mission to get injured.

 

Dara smiles a bit when she saw Bom successfully turn off the laser alarm. One of her superb skills. They might not be getting along in some things, but when it comes to work, nothing else matters...

 

"Copy Water...I only little time to open the vault. Now, what is the password?"

"Password?" Dara hissed

"Yes..of course, how can I open it without that?"

"Damn...I don't know..How will I know? AIr...Fire?"

"Hmnnnn...Agent Air...why don't you try..Bastard?" suggest CL

 

"NEGATIVE...... Bom snap"

 

"How about..KillKPop?" it was Minzy

 

"NEGATIVE....." another cursed comes from Bom's mouth

 

"Hey Agent Earth...how about..kill2NE1?"

 

They were holding their breaths when they heard the click sound..which means POSITIVE...

 

"Yesssssss" they all screams except for Dara

 After hearing a huge blast inside the building, they left as Dara still quiet. After they handed the evidence to Won Bin, the girls are now riding their way towards their dorm, with still their team leader keep thinking...And this is not a good sign...

 

"Dara?"

"CL...this is not a good sign. How did they come out with their password? Of all PW, why our name? Which means, they knew something about us"

"That's what I'm thinking too Dara, I feel like they're watching our moves" Bom seconded

"Hmnnnnn...If that's the case, I think they're making a move now...Hey Minks..you ok?"

"Not really but have you  guys notice those black cars following us?"

"Cars? how many? Since when?"

"Since we left Headquarters...."

"Damn...I dont wanna think about it but I think someone from that Agency is a Traitor." Bom yelled

"Relax..don't be too paranoid.." it was CL

"Don't be paranoid? Don't you know that we're still alive because of Paranoia. And you know the rules...Everyone's a Suspect"

 

"Right Dara..but still, I can't fight them in times like this..As 2NE1 leader, what if Sajangnim got mad?"

"I don't care...but right now...I'm itching to beat those craps..And send the message to their Boss that we're not scared at them.."

 

"Hmnnnn...guys...I think we have a big problem other than that..." Minzy nervously said

"Huh? What is it?"

"I can't stop the break...somebody might loose it  when were inside the HQ"

 

"Damn...I'm going to kill whoever do this? Now what are we going to do?" CL screams angrily

"Water..what are you doing? Why are you so calm about this?"

"I am not calm Earth..I was thinking...Right, that's it..Minzy, do you remember that route when we go drag racing?"

"Yes..it's in Highway-15...why?"

"Go on there and let those men follow us. "

"Are you facking kidding us...W? It's like a desserted area and nobody will help us just in case."

"Trust me guys...but I'm sorry If won't guarantee that we won't have bruise after this..I want to get over this and i'm itching to kill them..

 

After  30 minutes more of driving...Minzy finally heading the van at what Dara is telling. She turned away the car and she can see the race track...

 

Minzy...at the count of three, you have to bang that big wall..copy that?"

"Are you crazy Dara? No....Minzy...."

"Bom...trust me on this.I don't care If you hate me but...please..."

"Okay....girls ..put your seat belt on....ready?"

 

The girls close their eyes as they started to count....

 

1.....2.......3.............

 

Crashhhhhhhhhhhhhh....

 

That's the last thing they heard after the van crashed into the wall.

 

 

 

Same time in Korea....

 

Minho is riding on his big bike like a mad man. He was on a shooting but when he learned about the girl's accident, he stormed out and leave the stunned PD and crew...

 

"Darn it...how could this happen? I need to be there soon. it's getting serious and whoever behind this scheme ,I'm going to kill them If something happens to them...especially HER...

 

Then ...he notice a 3 big motors..like he's using following him right after he left the location scene. He smirk while holding a gun inside his pocket...

It's time for real Action...

 

 

 

 

At a Famous Night Club

 

"Shoot......."

"Hyun Joong...you okay? You look pale..."

"I'm ok...Jae..look ..I better go. Something's comes up...I'm sorry"

"What happened?  "

"I'll explain soon. I better go" HJ said while dashing to the door...ignoring his three friends..and praying he's not too late...

 

It's too late that he didnt saw a car following him while trying to smash his car . He turn on his radio while playing a latest KPOP hit...It doesnt suprise him when the guys started to shoot him with load of guns...

It's obviously ambush...he thought boringly...

 

 

 

 

Meanwhile in Japan....

 

"Who told you to hide my cellphone?" Jun said to his now crying stylist

"Gomennasai (Sorry), but your manager told me to. He said you can't be disturb" said the trembling guy

"Look what you've done..I got 20 calls and text. What if it's emergency? From now on, don't come near me. you are fired...FIRED!!!!"

"Onegai (Please)...i'm begging you.I have family to feed on..."

 

Jun softened a bit after hearing his plead. He's not that cruel to get rid of him. He decided to give him another chance, his last chance. He's tired after whole day of shooting that's why he decided to go home.That's when he remember the calls and text he received...

 

After reading it..he is now busy talking someone on the phone, making an arrangements to someone...

And ready to face the real battle...

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

On the other hand...

The Big Bosses are celebrating at this turn of events...

With Lucky Seven agents gone..it;s easier for them to make their moves..

And the game just started...

And obviously...they are winning!!!!!

 

If they have Lucky Seven...

We have Incredible 6...

With same strength and abilities...

The only difference is....we knew who they are but they don't have any slightest idea about My Squad...

 

My idol Squad.....

 

 

 

4562216-silhouette-of-a-group-of-friends

 

 

Meanwhile at the Secret Hide out place...

 

 

Guy 1...they're so stupid. How can they didnt knew us? Are you guys sure?

Girl 1: I think not...but I feel sorry for them

Guy 2: All of them are now right under our nose

Girl 2.. maybe but not They`re so-called Warrior Princess Sandara Park. I accidentally watched her fight a year ago and i`m still having a nightmares remembering how those bodies cut into pieces. She looks vulnerable outside but that isnt. She's a smart- and i'm not suprise If one day...she's still alive and revenge on getting us all killed

Guy...3.. ..Same with her 3 co-agents but As long as they didnt knew about us..we`re still safe and free. Which I doubted because right now, all of them are six feet under.. There`s no way that Agent Storm can escape the men I send to kill him...they`re the best of the best

Guy 2...same with Agent Air..he's not that lucky to escape   a hundreds men to kill him. Hahahahahahaha

Girl 3....I hope our big bosses are happy right now. I can`t wait to finally have my vacation alone in Carribean

Guy 2..I feel sorry for them. They're still young to die...I mean

girl1...and for us too. If only I will get my life old back...not under those evil bosses

Guy 3...But we can`t. They save our lives and without them, we`re not where we are today..And when our families got killed at the same time, they were the one who took care of us..

Guy 1...stop this non sense talking and plan for the next step.. But make sure that six are sure dead...and what`s the latest with that Thunder?"

Girl 3....good news..the last time we heard he's heading back to Korea....and oh boy...the news spread so fast on how Jun Matsumoto got killed by a plane crash..

Guy 1...that's what we wanted to...

The Team Leader said while looking at a particular picture he's been holding to. Pain, anomosity, anger, sorrow...and LOVE....All emotions that he's been feeling eversince he met her, but he has a mission to fullfill just like the rest of them...

 

LOVE?    FORGET IT.........

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N

 

Attention Baddestfemale20.....

I need your help...I'm going to bother you again

 

thanks...