8

Elements of Love

 

In  the Club

 

"What the hell is she doing here?" Jaejoong cursed under his breath

"Relax Jae, I invited her ok? Just ignore her If you don't like her presence" Hyun Joong whispered

 

The two keeps on whispering they didnt knew three girls already o their side..

 

"Oppa..Happy birthday!!!"

"Thanks Minzy...thanks for coming girls..but where is Dee?"

"Why? Did you see her somewhere? Of course..she refuse" Bom sweetly said while looking at Jae

"Please Park Bom...who says you're welcome here? you got the nerve"

"Uh oh...hey lover boy..Are you still angry at me for ruining your  romance with Our Snow Quue? Aissshhhh, that was 2 years ago. you should have forgotten it"

"Oh God I sooo hate you...even your presence makes me sick...just get out"

"Oppa..Unnie...stop it please..Everybody's looking at us.." CL plead

"He started it...and besides...Jae baby...I know you enjoyed our kisses too. right?"

"You biatch......." Jae screams

 

"Hey..you two stopppp it...Not tonight..If you're going to fight...just get out of here" Hyun Joong yelled at them

"He started it Hyun Joong, and besides, he has to move on already..like Dara"

 

Jaejoong snapped at her words. Move on, did she just said that ...Dara moved on already?

 

"Lover Boy, if I were you..I would give her up already..and besides......"

"Shut up you...listen...i would never ever give up on her..No one can stop me from loving her....and you....I really can't stand you.."

"Same here...lover boy...so, are you done? can I mingle around and meet some boys here...And oh...I don't mind them having a girlfriend or married as long as they can make me happy...." she said while winking at him

 

 

 

 

 

Jaejoong's POV

 

"I really hate her...I won't ever forgive her for destroying my relationship to Dara.  I will move heaven and earth just to make her mine again..What happened to Bom? As far as I can remember, they're not only bestfriend but sisters...She's the sweetest girl i've ever met...next to Dara...

That night...I  don't want to remember it but it keeps replaying on my mind.. 

That  poisonous kiss....of all people, why it has to be Bom in the same restaurant  that I booked for Our Special Anniverssary...

Why did she suddenly appear and kiss me?

And why did Dara saw it? And why did Bom tell to Dara that we are secret lovers?

There's still a lot of questions in my mind.....but I only need one answer for this ...

Does she really move on?

 

 

 

 

After the party...CL and Minzy go  straight home while Bom went to one particular place.. a place where she goes whenever she's feeling down..  Everybody hates her..everybody's blaming her at Jae and Dara's break up...

Why can't they see she's suffering too? Hell...she's not a biatchy as everyone's claiming to..

If only they knew...

 

 

She smiled weakly upon reaching her destination. She open the back door and look around. Tears automatically fell into her eyes seeing the person who believe in her..

A person who didnt judge and scrutinzed her.....

 

"Bom my child..it's good to see you again..But ..why are you crying?"

"Mianhe...Sister Lea...but I feel bad at myself..I let my friends down and.....I'm not the strength of the group as they say...i'm such a weakling person"

"Shhhhhhh...stop crying..everything's gonna be alright..Once they know the truth, they will forgive you..especially Dara"

Bom...upon hearing her name..cried once more and collapse on the floor....

"Bom my child......I know you've been hurting same as Dara, but ..it's not too late, both of you still have a chance to fix it"

"Sister...it's too late already...I messed up everything . She won't forgive me...I miss her Sister...everyday of my life being with her is difficult. I pretend to hate her, but..."

"Hushhhh now my poor child, go upstairs and take a rest.. You look so tired.."

"Thanks.... I don't know what to do without you.."

"That's what Mother are for...I'm sorry my baby...for leaving you behind when you're still a baby"

 

"Mom....I already forgave you...And thank's for bringing me into this world before you decided to become a nun"

"I'm sorry my baby...I don't want to abandon you...but this is my calling"

"It's ok....I can't compete with HIM....and I'm so greatful that I found you after so many years..."

"I know......go to sleep now....I love you baby...." the mother said while kissing her forehead...

 

 

 

 

 

The next morning at Dara's apartment....

 

"What are you doing here?"

"Visiting you...won't you invite me inside?"

"Yeah right..I won't. Just go"

"I miss you..."

"Go"

"I need you"

"I said go"

"I love you"

"Are you deaf? I said get out..you cheater!!!!"

"I'm not deaf...i hear what you saying but Honey, your eyes are betraying you... I saw your longing into me...right?"

"Screw you...outttt or I will call the police"

 

(Dara smile secretly...should I call and arrest myself?")

 

"Wahhhhhh..you're smiling...I saw it..."

"Seriously, Kim Jaejoong, what do you want?"

"You....."

"Jae..please..."

"Fine...I want you to let me in...Then ...let me cook breakfast for us...i didnt eat since last night....please....."

"That's it?"

"Yeah..so can I come in?"

"Not a chance....but..If you're really hungry, we can eat out..."

"No...what If saseng fans saw us?"

"Well...take it or leave it...."

 

 

Dara's POV

 

"Hmnnnnn...why not? My mission is going to end soon and soon means...I would never see this cheater anymore.. I can be a beetchy if I want to...and playing games with him seems fun...

She then remember a quote she read on the net...

 

Please smile even it's killing you..Don't ever give him the satisfaction of knowing her hurt you like that.....