4

Elements of Love

 

  Won Bin...."Agents..My Lucky Seven are gathered here to tell me what's happening in you mission..let's start  Guys...."

 

 

 Minho...."Hello...I'm Agent Storm as everybody knew here..But I am known as Lee Minho by the public. As a representative for Actors/Actresses in danger, I haven't find a clues yet. But there's a rumors going around that some Major Broadcasting Companies are planning to closed down. I'm not sure but I think..someone or somebody are sending threat letters to their CEO's itself"

 Won Bin...."Good job Agent..so, what's inside the letter?"

Minho...."They said...the're going to plant the bomb inside the building If they didnt stop broadcasting. And they didnt care even If there's civilians involve"

Won Bin......."Damn those cowards.....okay...how about you Idol Agents?"

 

HJ...Good evening guys...base on reports I received, there's unsual behaviors of Idols Debuting nowadays. They were competitive even with their own members. Maybe, the reason is that...they need some attention..And it's alarming because they tend to forget the true meaning of friendship.

And I heard some of them are engage in ion

And those smaller company is kinda suspicious. I think, they send off those new idols as spy"

 

Minzy....he's right, I barely recognize those idols. I need to tell you something, it doesnt comes out in the media but a 2 certain female idols committed suicide months ago...yet the reason is still undisclose..

 

CL...I think their main target is The Big 3 Artists...for a reason that they are the most popular and contributes a lot for hallyu Wave

Bom....That also includes JYJ Members...and some popular idol groups that  comes from the Big 3..

 

Won Bin...Hmnnnnn...interesting ..so Agent Water and Thunder, what can you say about it?

 

Agent Thunder....well...what you said is right but....you don't have concrete evidence with that

Won Bin....what do you mean Agent?

Agent Thunder...true..some groups wanted to Sabotage K- Wave. But the questions are...who are they?

Bom....Oppa?

Thunder......Okay...Me and Dara need to confess on something...

 

Dara smile lazily while seeing their epic reactions.. They're so funny as hell.... 

She didn't join the conversation but surely, what she got made a big impact on them..

She wasn't tag as Warrior princess for nothing...Now that their mission is going to end soon, she can't wait to go home..

She can't wait to see her Interpol Colleagues...

Working with amateurs bored her to death....

Yes...she is calling this bunch of people Amateurs..

 

 

Back to them...

 

Won Bin's eyes popped out when he saw the report that Agent Thunder showing them...

The three girls look at her with an accusing eyes..with a bit of admiration

And the remaining two Male Agents are bowing their heads out....avoiding Dara's eyes

How could this happen?

How could they be so slow?

Why Dara do it alone without them?

There are so many questions inside their heads..

But the truth remains....

The Thunder and Water Combo is the best..

 

But who is Agent Thunder?

 

And what did they discovered to their Secret Mission?