14

Elements of Love

 

Storm...Thunder and Water Convo

 

 

 

 

 

"Fruck Dara.....no wayyyyyy. That you're going to be involve with that sick bast*rd again. I can't believe it Thunder..You agreed?"

 

"Not yet Storm , why don't we listen to our Warrior Princess first?"

 

"No..whatever she say, I wont hear it. And why it's always her? There's Agent Earth, Agent  Water...forget about that Agent Traitor Fire..."

 

"Honey...please be professional .It's our job remember? And don't tell me you're still insecure with him? I already told you a million times, I don't like him..I hate him so much and I just wanna finish this mission so we can go back to France, please???

 

"Storm, let's trust her ok? Personally, I don't like that guy too but he's the only missing link to this mission. He's the leader of one of the most dangerous spies here in Korea."

 

"But Thunder, he already knew that my girlfriend is a part of their rivasl group and you still want tom risk it?"

 

"Hon..."

 

"The answer is still no. Although you both are superior than me, I'm still your boss here. We are in Korea so you're under me..."

 

Minho said as he stormed out the building. Leaving the stunned Jun and Dara...

 

 

 

"Oppa..what now?"

 

"Change of plan coz I realized that Minho is right.  It's a dangerous mission for us, considering that all of us got almost killed at the same time. Now that we know Agent Fire is behind this, we should not be caught. Let's get along with her game..."

 

"That Biatch, I trusted her and I treat her as my own sister. Though..I wonder her reason to be a double agent."

 

"We don't know yet Dee..But are you ok? How's your bruised?"

 

"I'm fine Oppa but arent you concerned about Bom? She's the most injured among us...you can visit her anytime"

 

"No....she's still alive right? I gotta go now Dee. Please take care of yourself. And I bumoed with your  Parents 2 days ago.. "

 

"So, they're still alive?'

 

"Tskkkkk...meanie....."

 

 

 

 

   

 

 

 

 

 

Meanwhile....

 

 

"What did you say CL?" it was Zelo whose still angry at the turn of events

 

"I said , be very  very careful because you don't know the capabilities of them. They might look so fragile and innocent but  deep inside, they were ten times more stronger and wiser than us...."

 

"Oh really C? Sandara Park is stronger than me? I'm the black pearl, remember?'

 

"Yes Taeyon and she is the Warrior Princess...If you killed hundreds, it's nothing compared to her thousands.. Aishhhh, that plan of ours,  I don't know what happened..."

 

For the first time, Jae spoke gently but ther look in  his eyes is different from what it seems...

 

"Hmnnnnn...interesting CL. It really confuse me because you said , everything's goinna be fine according to your plan. And the most important document that she steal from YG's private office, you said no one can enter the room because of the passcode, how come she and Thunder got in?"

 

"Woahhhhhh, Trigger..stop..I don't like your tone. Are you accusing my girlfriend of betraying us?" Steel aka G Dragon spoke in irritance

 

"Come to think of it..Trigger is right. If not CL, there's another traitor among us...hmnnnnnnn, who could that be?" Venus aka Victoria added

 

"Shut up biatch, you don't know anything except for making your self beautiful. Instead of looking yourself int he mirror 24/7, why don't you try doing what I did? Gosh, Trigger, is this all I could gain with you? I almost die with them and you still think I will betray you?"

 

"No...but you live with your name...Snake.. I dont know what to think anymore. Our bosses are stressing me out. They want the job done. and so do I..."

 

"GD?" Black Pearl suddenly said

 

"Yes taeyon?"

 

"I'm guessing that they already suspecting CL, but not you.. What If..you do it yourself?"

 

"Huh?"

 

"I mean..."

 

"I know what you mean Black pearl and I won't do it. If there's one among us who could get the lead..it would be Jaejoong. He used to date Dara and he knows her weakest link..."

 

"aishhhh..this is so frustrating. I can't sit here and look at my comrades fighting and suspecting each other. Why don't we get along and stick with one plan..For me, I want to  watch closer at their maknae..Agent Air..She looks so easy on me..She probably fell into my trap easily..."the black sheep of the group Striker yelled

 

Everyone got quiet as they absorbing what Zelo has just said and an idea ..a very great one....

And they need to do it because they're running out of time....

 

 

 

OPERATION...

 

Heart Sabotage

 

 

 

 

Somewhere in Seoul

3 AM KST

 

 

"Argggggggggg nooooo help meeee Kiyomiiiii"

 

 

"oh no, not again"

 

The maknae rushed to his  room when he heard him shouting that name again. Who the hell is Kiyomi and what's her connection to his hyung? He grab a bottle of water from the fridge and went to him.  He saw him sweating and clutching his chest. He also saw how misty his eyes ae.

 

"Hyung?????"

"I know, this is killing me. Who is that girl Im dreaming? Why ? And how can I not see her face?"

"But hyung, does the name rig a bell to you? It sounds Japanese and you said before that your dream get ou back when you're still young."

Yes maknae  but the more I thought about it, the more Im getting headache. I don't tell my Parents about it , I don't want them to worry about me"

"Don't worry hyung, yore secret is safe with me. Well, I think we better go back to sleep. We still have photo shoot and filming to do. "

"Thanks maknae, for everything"

"Good mor night hyung"

 

 

 

 

When the maknae left, he let out a big sighed and look out the window, overlooking the peaceful City of Seoul

 

"who are ou Kiyomi and why are you haunting my dream?"