13

Elements of Love

 

 

 

Flashback...

10 years earlier

 

 

"Hyung..I dont want to come with Daddy, I wanted to stay with you and Mommy.." A 10 year old Kwan told his  15 years older brother...

"Stop crying..we're gonna see each other soon..Big boys never cry...so stop Kwan..."

"But...but what If I can't find friends in Japan? what if they dont like me?"

"Of course not, no one can resist my handsome brother. Now , smile for me and Mommy. Soon, we're going to be a complete family"

"Can I write you a letter everyday? will you answer me back?"

"Of course baby brother...be strong and dont give a headache to Daddy."

 

That was the last conversation of Jaejoong to her brother Kwan. Their parents got divorce and his father decided to move to Japan while her mother decided to stay to Korea with him..They still became friends and bitterness on their separation..

From time to time..Kwan is sending him a letter. At first, his letters are depressing but later on....

 

He observed how happy he was...the old cheerful and playful Kwan is back. He also noticed that the paper he's using changed..

 

Pink....gliterry and scented..how was that?

and the reason is the one and only...

 

KIYOMI....

 

 

Hyung..

I was so happy. Kiyomi smiled at me and she told me that we could be best friends. Of course, I dont want it .because, she is going to be my future wife.

Did you know that all guy kids are craving for her attention..sorry to say but I'm the lucky one. I hope you can see her in person..

Don't worry about me now hyung...i already found my inspiration and she makes me happy...

Kwan...

 

 

Hyung...

Yessss,,,Daddy promise me that If I ge a straight  A's, he will allow me to spend my Summer with you and Mommy. I'm a bit sad because i wont see Kiyomi that long...but she also made a promise that she will visit me once in a while...

I'm excited to see you again Hyung..after a year, we can play our video games together again...

Kwan

 

 

 

But Kwan and Jaejoong didnt have a chance or never could have as the unfortunate accident happened a day before his brother's suppose to be arrival in Korea..

And he blamed it all to that girl...Kiyomi..

He promised  to himself that he will kill her with his own hands...

If given a chance

An eye for an eye..a tooth for a tooth...

 

End of Flashback

 

 

 

 

 

 

Back to present...

 

"Bom Unnie.....Bom Unnie??"

"Huh..yes Minzy?"

"Why are you smiling like a fool. Look at some idols looking at you?"

"Huh...aigoo...hehehehehe...I just remember something..."

 

tumblr_m9f88i8A1K1qb66x7o1_500.gif

"And you are blushing too..what happened?"

"Secret...now, i cant wait for our Special stage..I'm so inspired"

"It's obvious, but compare to our Leader and fake maknae"

 

Minzy whispered to Bom while secretly glancing at her two other members. They were seated beside each other but you can feel the dark aura surrounds them..

F402FB7C5B5C332898FB3B9F2A072.jpg

 

Dara , on the other hand can feel someone is gawking at her like a hawk.. Of course, she knew who it is.. The leader of the leftist group...Kim Jaejoong.

She's trying to avoid his gaze and act normal but deep inside her...she's still fuming. Their leader AKA the Snake/traitor of her group..whose seated beside her is really not helping at all..

She wanted to tell the other two about CL's real identity, but not for now...

She wants Bom and Minzy to discover it for themselves...

She look around and also found Jaejoong's other allies looking at her intently.

 

It's better that they think she dont have a clue about them...

They can play a cat/mouse game

Hide and seek.

Soon, they will go on stage and be a 2NE1's fresh vocal Sandara Park...

Not Agent Water...the notorious and fearless interpol Agent that will Rock the enemy's World...

That everybody feared of..

 

She had a mind of her own and already formulated a plan...that Lee Minho instantly  protest..

Of course...he is not happy at all when your girlfriend tells you the craziest plan he ever heard of....

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

To get back with Kim Jaejoong....

Make him fall all over again...

That way, he can be weak 

And fall into her trap...

end of story