10

Elements of Love

An hour later...

 

"Woahhhhh...that was close...." Bom curse after seeing their wreck car. 

"What the hell was that?" CL screams back at the still shock agents except for Dara

"Somebody wants us dead."  Minzy's brows went into thin line

"They're serious this time..I don t know but I feel like someone's trying to sabotage our plan...." Dara cooly said

"You know something Dee? And I can't imagine what will happen If we didnt get ejected in that damn car. Thanks for you Smart Brainiac...we were save and whoever did this...I better..."

"Stop Bom, there's no need to whine. Let's call back up and check if there's someone breathing on them"

 

Dara pointed at hundreds of mens lying flatly on the ground. 

 

"Huh...they must think that were dead by now. You three clear the area and make sure no civilians will get involve in this. I have to go..."

"where are you going? you're leaving just like that?" Bom muttered while caressing her swollen elbow

But Dara pretended not to hear as she drove away using one og the back up's motorcycle. While driving, her secret alert device turned red, which means, one of the three men are in danger..

 

"Damnnnnnnn......"

 

Dara enter the abandoned apartment carefully. She saw their vehicles park near and smile plastered on her face seeing him...

 

"Jun Oppa..I thought something happened to you..Same with you guys" she said to other two lying on the floor

"Those bastards...they messed up with the wrong people, even If they send thousands of their men, I can still beat them" Storm aka Minho groaned, suffering from pain

"I'm glad you're complete..I can't imagine one of you will leave.." 

"Thanks Dara but that's next to impossible. As long as were together, nobody can beat us...by the way, where are the girls?"  Air also known as Hyun Joong gently said while caressing his knees

"I leave them behind. Jun Oppa, do you think it's about time? I mean, they're getting bolder and agressive."

"Let them be Dee, let them think we dont know nothing about those six or seven as you said so..."

"I'm pretty sure..although I wanted to kill that traitor.I wanted to kill her by my own hands...." Dara muttered angrily

"Keep it cool, in the meantime, keep your eyes on her. We dont know what they're planning next time. I'm glad these two boys didnt failed me. Behind those pretty boy images are tough and dangerous men...."

"Yahhhh, we are not pretty..ouchhhhhhhh" Minho cried in pain

"Pabo, let's get out of here so I can treat your wounds. Jun Oppa?"

"Go on Dee, I need to go some places. I need to verify the name of those idols you're suspecting"

"No..Thunder..i'm quite sure. Even one of my member is involve with them. Huh, they think they can fool me?"

"That's my brainy girl, now go and treat these two. I'll see you later in your apartment. Boys, don't bully her , arasso?"

"Aish...how can I with my condition?" Minho protest while holding his anger, those Incredible s including the traitor will gonna pay

 

 

 

Someone's POV

 

What the? Is it real? I'm not really hallucinating. How come Dara is getting along with those 3? I'm not suprise with Jun Oppa, but with Minho and Hyun Joong? Are they playing on us? I immediately follow Dara once she get away..I dont know If she notice me, but it seems not. Ifollowed her till the end and to much suprise, I heard them talking..

My mouth drop open as she told about the traitor among us. Who could it be? And how on earth Dara knows about it?

I badly needed an answer and the best way is to show my self to them. I hate secrets and lies. It's the right time for us to be reunited against our enemies...

I was about to show my self when I saw Hyun Joong got out first and get inside the back seat of the car..Followed by Dara and Minho which the latter is holding onto her. 

There's nothing ordinary at the scene excpet for one thing....

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

20090909_daracass_572.jpg

The two are kissing passionately , not even caring If someone will see them. I'm still in shocked that I didnt realized Agent Thunder is standing beside me..

I expected a raging jealous boyfriend will attack the two. But I was wrong..He smirk at the couple making out , then smile at me knowingly..

"Oppa, what's going on? I though you and Dara ? Of all people, why Minho? They freaking hate each other..."

"I guess those two are really good actors..hahahahahaha. Bom...Bom...I thought you're smart enough to figure it out. Dara and I dont have a feelings to each other..Well, I used to but it won't work out between us..."

"But Oppa..how did Minho and Dara? What the fruck is happening here?"

"Shhhhh.....dont scream like that or you will wake up the entire neighborhood. I dont know anything about those two, but Minho love Dara so much...a long time ago..."

"But why hiding their feelings?"

"it's complicated....and seriously, your questions grosses me out."

"Ya...and one more thing...what about Jae Oppa? we all knew Dara is in love with him..."

"Ask her...not me. Aish, I better leave now...hey Bom? You okay?"

 

Jun is now getting worried at Bom's  sudden emotions. She's crying  so hard and on her knees to the ground..At  the same time, she is laughing out loud like a possesed woman.She was like that in 5 minutes and Jun is hating what he's feeling right now....He ignored it and try to be a supportive friend to her

 

"Hushhhh, what's the matter ? tell me..."

"Oppa....I  heard that you're suspecting one of us as traitor of the group. I know it wasnt me...so it's possible between CL and Minzy..."

 

"You'll know about it soon. In the meantime, let's go ."

"Oppa?"

"What now?" he sounds irritated

 

 

" I love you....." Bom said shyly while kissing his lips tenderly

 

 

 

 

 

(Full credit to the picture...)