Episode 05 "Teacher's pet."

Chanyeol the Little Charmander
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

episode 05

"Teacher's pet."  

It didn't take long for the Charizard and Charmander duo to eliminate the pests that were Jonghyun and Taemin. Only a couple of agressive huffs and puffs burning hot fire is what it took to beat them and send them running. Chanyeol skipped proudly behind Kris as they made their way back to the campsite.

Chanyeol was in an extreamly good mood since he had kicked those loser trainer's butts with the moves Kris taught him. It seemed like the road to Charizardiness was becoming easier and easier. If spending a little while with Kris was making this much progress, Chanyeol made the conclusion himself to stick with him as much as possible.

"So whatcha wanna do now, Kris? Want to do more training?" he said skipping slightly a head of Kris. He walked backwards, slightly running because of the great size difference.

The Charizard only looked down at his companion lazily. "Huh? Oh, don't you think we should take a break? We just got back from a hike and-"

"We also kicked those two other trainer's butts!" Chanyeol interuppted with his fist in the air making Kris stop suddenly. "I think we should practice a bit more so that we can protect the rest of the team. We need to do that since we're the leaders and stuff. That's what you said!"

Kris had to stop and think for a moment, unsure of how he was going to get out of this predicament. "Did I really say that?" Chanyeol nodded his head violently. "Oh. Well um...since we're the leaders, we should treat ourselves to a...a...thing. Yeah, a good thing."

Chanyeol furrowed what would be his eyebrows and snorted. "What are you talking about Kris. What thing? My idea of a good thing would be training so I can finally be a Charizard!"

"No no no no no, my friend." Kris could tell that Chanyeol knew he was panicking. He could feel his body heating up, which was saying quite a bit since he was a Charizard. "We should draw! Have you ever done drawing?"

"No."

Kris frowned at Chanyeol's pathetic one-word answer. "No? It's very therapeutic, I think you'll enjoy it." Kris left briefly and then came back with several pieces of paper between his claws. "Here, we should start. Even though we are the starters, we should set some time aside or relaxation. Like Sehun, he's a good Pokemon because he doesn't do anything all day."

Chanyeol frowned and looked at the paper. "Um...Kris, we don't have anything to draw with." 

"Oh...whoops. Hey Chen!" The said Pokemon looked up from his whispering in Baekhyun's ear. "Get me some pencils! Chanyeol and I are having an artistic release day." Chanyeol watched as Chen placed a hand on Baekhyun's shoulder and leaned in to whisper something he wish he could hear. They highfived each other and cheered, "Fighting!"

Finally, the two electric Pokemon gave the two fire Pokemon the pencils they asked for with smirks on their faces.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter