Episode 04 "From down yonder."

Chanyeol the Little Charmander
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

episode 04

"From down yonder."  

"Chanyeol, can you do me a favor and fetch me some berries from down yonder?"

The little Pokemon looked up at his teammate and scoffed. "Down yonder? Seriously, Suho? Who says that anymore?" They began to advance down wherever yonder was and plucked the berries off, placing them gently in the basket in front of them. "Is Key trying to teach you how to be "chic"?"

Suho simply laughed and ignored Chanyeol's obvious attempt to make him feel bad about himself. "No, I just wanted to experiment something."

"Hmm? And what would that be?" he questioned with a single eyebrow raised.

"It's nothing you need to worry about."

Chanyeol pouted and began picking a little rougher. He dug his heels into the grass and released a lungful of air. 

'You can't let your teammates walk all over you.'

That buzzing voice in his head slithered his way back into his already distracted mind. For the past serval days, he has found himself repeating those very word to himself. Since then, he has found himself felling more like a fierce Charizard and not a fluffy Charmander.

Chanyeol stopped picking, puffed up his chest and plastered on a foriegn grin of confidence on his face. "I'm the leader of this team?...! Uhh..Yeah!"

Suho didn't react and only looked at him with stifled laughter. "Okay, almighty leader, Chanyeol. What's wrong?"

Unsure of what his plan was exactly, Chanyeol quickly grabbed the basket full of berries and dropped them on Suho's back. "Here are your berries! I don't have to do this for you; pick your own berries!" And with that, he huffed away, almost knocking Xiumin over who was just innocently floating along his merry way.

"I don't think I need to pick anymore berries!" Suho called after. "Thanks for picking all of them, Channie!"

Pretending he didn't listen, Chanyeol just stomped away to do things that didn't involve Suho. Like fire breathing and growling at his reflection and stuff.

"Hmph! What's wrong with him?" Xiumin said frowning at the angry Pokemon that was dragging himself away. "He got berry juice on my head!" Xiumin quickly tried to wipe away the stains, only to have his head begin to melt away. Anger mixed with embarassment only lead to an even more heated head. "OH NO!! OH MY GOSH. MY HEAD. IT'S MELTING. I'M BALD, I'M HIDEOUS. HEL-"

He was then suddenly cut off by Suho who covered the blabbing Pokemon's mouth. "Come hither, my friend." Suho blew cold air at Xiumin's head. After a few moments of silence (despite the "Ahh..."s coming from Xiumin), the small ice cream-like-creature's head was once again in tact in it's full sweet glory.

"Thanks, Suho." Just as Xiu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter