Episode 02 "Change of heart."

Chanyeol the Little Charmander
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

episode 02

"Change of heart."  

Lay sat beside Sehun who was slowly rubbing his head. "Are you okay? You've been a bit quiet these past few days," the healing Pokemon asked. "Suho's relying on me to make you better, but you're not exactly helping me out."

Sehun buried his beak into his wing and pouted. "He's just sitting there, practically sleeping! I don't understand how he could've stopped my sneak attack."

A small smile crept up the side of Lay's mouth. "Ohh, so you're still frustrated about Tao? That's cute." He gently patted Sehun's head who swatted it away instantly. "Oops, sorry. I forgot you're injured. Anyways, if you're hungry we're having lunch now." 

Sehun stared at the Pokemon with a giant egg on his stomach and pursed his lips. "I'll be fine," he looked off into the distance dramatically. "I have some stuff I need to think about."

"Okay there, drama queen," Lay laughed, his face pulling into a distorted figure. After several moments of odd grunts and stares from Sehun, Lay's face relaxed. With a content smile, Lay turned around and picked up the newly laid egg1 that was sitting on the ground near his bottom. "Here you go, buddy." 

Lay plopped the egg into his companion's hands, earning a crinkled nose and furrowed eyebrows. "What am I supposed to do with this?" 

"If your feeling hungry while staring at Tao all day. You can use this to fill you up. It's not healthy just sitting there and not eating anything," Lay hummed, skipping towards the rest of the team.

Sehun stared at the egg which was uncomfortably warm and sticky in his palms. Normally, he would throw away random present from any person; especially if it had just came out of their . But instead, Sehun stood and followed the pink walking egg to the rest of the group with his egg carefully balanced on his back.

 

* * *

 

"Um okay, I guess we can start your...training?"

Kris and Chanyeol stood away from each other in a field away from the rest of the two teams. "Okay to be honest, I have no idea what I'm supposed to do." Kris said rubbing the back of his neck.

"Teach me how to be like you! I wanna be a Charizard! Blarraaaaggh!" Chanyeol roar with several tiny coughs of fire puffing out of his mouth. His hands were balled into fists and his heels dung into the dirt below him.

"Woah slow your roll, little buddy," the Charizard said placing a large hand on Chanyeol's head. They plopped to the ground and sat across from rach other, not saying anything. After a while of uncomforta

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter