Episode 01 "Meet the team."

Chanyeol the Little Charmander
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

episode 01

"Meet the team."  

Chanyeol would like to believe that there weren't many things that made him nervous, but standing in front of the giant Pokemon in front of him some how made the pit of his stomach churn. His head pivoted upwards, almost blinding himself from the sun that was shining in his eyes.

"H-hello there," he said trying to calm his shakeyness. He slowly backed up, away from the giant dragon."I-I'm m-m...I." His jaw wiggled nervously until he was stopped by Suho the Lapras' cold chest. He took serveral looks back and forth between his teammate and the Charizard.

Like the gentle, leader-like Pokemon Suho was, he looked down at his nervous friend and gently moved him to the side. "Hello, I'm Suho." He turned around and motioned towards the rest of the team. "This is Sehun, Kyungsoo, Kai. And this is Baek-"

The tiny electric Pokemon bolted past Suho and tackled the scowling Pikachu with so much power that shouldn't be stored inside a child for too long. 

"And it seems like you've met Baekhyun." Suho simply chuckled, ignoring the frowns that came from the other team.

The corners of Baekhyun's mouth pulled upwards causing his eyes to form cresent-like shapes. "I'm sorry!" He giggled some more and the pinkish circles on his cheeks began releasing tiny sparks.

Already bored two minutes into meeting their new friends, Baekhyun pulled himself off the ground and skipped to where Chanyeol was hiding behind Suho. "Channie! Wanna go play?"

"Not really Baekkie," Chanyeol said, keeping his eyes glued to Kris. "Don't you want to get to know the other Pokemon?"

Baekhyun pouted slightly and scrunched up his nose. "They look boring." And with the little attention he had, the baby Pokemon skipped happily and played near the river.

Kyungsoo's eyes trailed Baekhyun and quickly followed him just to make sure he wasn't causing any trouble. "Be careful, Baekhyun-ah!" 

Kai had wondered off with Luhan, Minho's Espeon; something about discussing battle strategies. Sehun was busy pretending to be interested in Kai and Luhan's conversation as he secretly studied the Tao the Gallade meditate. Lay and Xiumin were enjoying themselves as they took a ride on Suho's back up and down the river. Meanwhile, Chen was secretly eyeing Baekhyun as he played in the water.

Since all their other teammates were busy getting acquainted, Chanyeol was left alone with Kris.

"Hi," he said being blinded by the setting sun. "You're Kris?"

"Mmhm," Kris pivoted his head downwards and stared at the tiny little Pokemon below him. "So what's wrong with you anyway?"

Chanyeol looked up, doe-eyed and his bottom j

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter