220

Description

Park Yoochun has everything in the world. He was born with a silver spoon, blessed with good looks and fortunes to die for. He now was the director of his family’s business and also a secret organisation, 220 that manages youngsters with special powers. The organisation was unknown to the people and Yoochun was responsible to make the organisation up and running.

He was sure he was on top of the world when he took over the business from his father, and landed himself a very good position. He was assisted by his loyal secretary, Kim Junsu for both his day work and for the 220’s affairs. Yoochun was confident he would take over the world when his life was this perfect. He had a marvellous job, fortunes and a nice fiancé from a good family.

However, his life turned around when series of unexpected events happened and changed the world around him.

The Characters

Park Yoochun

He is a typical chaebol who was the heir of everything that his family owned. He was a good person, playful and hard working. He puts all his trust within his private secretary, Kim Junsu and shared everything with him regardless of work or his own private life. He was also responsible for 220, a secret organisation that housed several youngsters with special powers. He was engaged to Park Kahi, also a chaebol from a very well-known family.

Kim Junsu

He is Yoochun’s hard working secretary. He was always seen by Yoochun’s side and would always be with him everywhere he went. He took care of Yoochun’s schedules and always there for Yoochun to talk to. He had playful and friendly manners which were what made Yoochun likes so much. Junsu was already working with the company when Yoochun returned to claim his position, and the two had been very close. He managed Yoochun’s every schedules included of 220’s affairs.

Shim Changmin

Shim Changmin is Junsu’s friend that was secretly in love with the secretary. He was a chaebol himself and was actually from Park Yoochun’s rival company. Junsu always meets him for the sake of their old friendship but he never reveals anything about Yoochun’s company to Changmin. Changmin didn’t know the existence of 220 even though he felt it was weird for Junsu to be with Yoochun every day and night and even went together with Yoochun when the boss went overseas. But he was determined to make Junsu realised that they belongs together.

Jung Yunho

He is Junsu’s boyfriend. He is a restaurant owner and was very friendly. He was hard working, loving and had an ability to persuade people with only whispering into their ears. He was one of the members in 220 and one of the older members.

Kim Jaejoong

He was a cook in Yunho’s restaurant. He was also one of 220’s older members with the ability to lit fire with his bare hands and that’s why his body was always warm even in winter. He always cooks good food for the 220’s members, and was very mother-like.

Choi Min-ki (Ren)

He’s a new addition in 220, with the ability to hurt people with his stare. He was an orphan and was taken in by Junsu who found him in a shelter for homeless person. He was a very cold person because he had been hurt by his own distant family because they wouldn’t take him because they felt he was really strange and didn’t worth to live. He was much attached to Junsu because he had saved him from the merge of dying because of hunger.

Kang Dong-ho (Baekho)

He was already a member of 220 when Ren turned up. He has the ability to remember things by only looking at it once, and his memory was very powerful. Junsu was training him to be one of Yoochun’s loyal apprentices later on. He currently was studying in high school and likes Ren since he first laid his eyes on him.

Kim Jonghyun (JR)

A natural born leader and he was already a leader for the current 220’s members. He lives together with four other young members. He was very conscious about what other people thinks about him and always felt down about bad things that people said about them. He has the ability to remember things just like how Baekho could.

Kwang Minhyun (Minhyun)

A very shy boy even though he was the most popular in the high school that the youngsters in 220 attended. His eyesight was so powerful that he could see for miles ahead.

Aaron Kwak (Aron)

He is a prankster, but he has a kind heart. He loves teasing Baekho and Ren together but he was most close to JR. He always teased Minhyun and sometimes they had a fight but they always made up together again. He has the ability to calculate very complex things in his head and was very creative.

p/s there will be more but i am too lazy >///<

p/p/s and i give full credits to the owner of the pictures they're not mine of course!

Foreword

Hi everyone!!

even when there's stories that had not finished my hands are itching to type another story which brought the title of 220.

i was inspired to put the name 220 by the title of one of t.A.T.u's songs, and yes i am a fan of them since their debut in 2003. Well, even though my friends at that time was very shocked to know that I was their fangirl (actually I still am even though they are practically very inactive right now).

i will start to post the first chapter after i finished with In Another World. so, please look forward to it! yoroshiku onegaishimasu!

p/s even one of my stories which was 'Never Look Back, Never Be Afraid' was one of t.A.T.u's songs.

enjoy and thank you so much in advance if you subscribe to the story!

*bows down*