---

London, our best place.

 

Minho woke up to a painful headache. He could barely open his eyes and when he turned over to stop his alarm, he couldn’t help but to let out a whimper. He was aching all over. When he finally made the beeping sound stop, he let his head drop back on the pillow. He knew he had to wake up and get ready to shoot, but he was in no mood for that. Still he had a job to do so after five minutes of fighting with himself, he got out of bed.

As he was walking towards the bathroom, his feet kicked numerous bottles of beer, making him angry. ‘Why did I get so drunk?’ he thought. Images of a half- man on Kibum’s bed came back to his mind. He gritted his teeth, trying really hard not to hit the wall that was in front of him. He still couldn’t get over the fact that his friend had slept with a complete stranger. He had always seen the blonde as a very serious and emotional person, so that type of behaviour was not something he’d ever thought he’d witness. ‘I hope he regrets…’ he whispered before closing the bathroom door behind him.

Half an hour later, he was in front of the cameras again, visiting shops. It was the last time they were filming and it was kind of a relief. At this point, he just wanted the trip to be over and go back to Korea. Things would probably return to normal there. He suddenly heard fingers snapping. He turned to his right and saw one of the staff members standing close to him.

"Minho, please concentrate. You keep spacing out and it’s not making very good footage…" the older woman said.

"Aaah… I’m sorry. I’ll work harder," he said bowing in an apologetic manner. He shook his head and focused on the beautiful scarves that were in front of him. His eyes fell upon a blue one and he smiled. "I bet Kibum would love this one." He froze, realizing that he had just said that out loud.

"Oh well, you should buy it for him," one of the cameramen suggested.

"Yeah… that’s what I’ll do…" he took it off the rack and walked to the cashier.

‘What’s wrong with me? I shouldn’t be thinking about him…’ he thought as he got out of the shop.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Key was in his room, going through the stuff he had bought over the last few days. He took out his new black hat and smiled as he remembered his failed attempt at buying a coat with Cari. He rummaged through more stuff and suddenly saw the bottle of ketchup he had wrapped in paper. He laughed at himself for being so obsessed with it, but he just couldn’t get enough. Ketchup was definitely one of the best things in the world. He suddenly thought about Minho’s face when he had taken out that exact bottle at the restaurant and laughed even harder.

But the laughter was soon replaced with a feeling of anger and he put the ketchup bottle back in its place. He hated himself for thinking about Minho when he should be enjoying one of his last days in London. There had already been enough drama in the last few hours. His mind immediately went back to the previous day, when he had told Phillip that he didn’t want to see him again. The man had been so mad that, for a moment, the blonde had really been scared, but fortunately, he calmed down and left his apartment without a word.

Key felt really bad for treating him like that, but at the same time, it was always clear that their relationship could never have gone any further. He was leaving soon, plus he had another man on his mind… The man that had called him a . He hadn’t been able to stop thinking about this awful word. He’d never thought Minho could be so harsh. How was he even a ? It’s not like he was sleeping around with men all the time. Yes, sleeping with Phillip was a mistake, but the guy did take some of his loneliness away for one night.

"It’s your fault this happened, Minho," he said out loud. He threw a shoe at the wall, but that didn’t make him feel any better so he got up and jumped on his bed. He buried his head in the pillow. He just wanted to sleep again and forget about everything. As he was turning around, getting ready to do just that, he heard his phone buzzing. He sighed. ‘It better not be you Jonghyun,’ he thought, rolling his eyes.

He answered without looking at the caller ID.

"Jong, I’m going to sleep…" he started, but was cut off by a familiar voice.

He froze. He cursed himself for not looking at his screen before picking up.

"What do you want?" he asked in a dry manner.

"I have something for you…" Minho replied, uncomfortable.

"Just give it to me when we see each other at the airport." Key said before hanging up.

He then turned off his phone and covered himself with his sheets.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Minho gasped. He couldn’t believe Key had just hung up on him like that. He tried calling again, but it kept going straight to his voice mail. He didn’t know what to do. He was standing in the middle of a sidewalk, with a bag in his hands, under the cold rain. He wasn’t going to give up; he’d just have to take a chance and to go to the blonde’s apartment.

He was nervous of seeing him again, after he’d been so mean to him, but he felt like it had to be done. "It’s now or never," he told himself as he walked fast. A few minutes later, he was climbing the stairs of the guest house and soon enough he was in front the apartment door. He took a deep breath and knocked. He waited, but didn’t hear a thing. He knocked again, but there still was no answer.

He sighed, annoyed. His friend was probably out. He was about to call him again, when the door suddenly opened. A sleepy Kibum was standing in front of him, rubbing his eyes. He couldn’t help finding him adorable. But the cuteness was over real fast as the door was slammed shut in his face. He was shocked. ‘I guess he’s more angry than I thought…’ He knocked again, and again, and again… He was getting really mad now.

"Kibum, stop acting like a child!" he yelled against the door. "I’m not leaving until you open this damn door!"

To his surprise, the door immediately opened again and he was dragged in by the older one into the apartment. Key closed the door behind them and crossed his arms.

"I’m only letting you in, because I don’t want to get any complaints from the neighbors," he explained, irritated.

"You should’ve just let me in the first time." Minho retorted.

"Why would I? I thought you said that you weren’t going to waste any more of your time on a like me," Key reminded him with a smirk.

"I…" Minho didn’t know what to say. "I brought you something," he said, handing him the bag.

Key frowned and took the bag out of his hands. He pulled out a beautiful blue scarf. He was trying very hard not to smile. He didn’t want Minho to know that he appreciated this.

"When I saw it earlier, I immediately thought about you. Blue has always been your color…" Minho added, looking at the floor.

"Classic Minho…" the blonde sneered.

"What?" the taller one exclaimed.

"You’re always avoiding talking about things! Do you think that this scarf can make up for what you said to me? Why would I even need a scarf? Don’t you know that I walk around -, waiting for any guy to me???"

"I’m sorry!" Minho blurted out. He mustered all his courage and finally looked into the other one’s eyes. "I should’ve never said that. I was wrong… and angry," he admitted.

"But why were you even angry? It’s none of your business!" Key pointed out.

"What do you mean it’s none of my business? You’re my friend and it does affect me if you’re sleeping with a stranger! How could you even do it? I thought you loved me!!!" he yelled.

Minho’s eyes widened as he realized what he’d just said. Key looked at him, confused.

They were staring at each other, both tense.

"Minho… Are you jealous?" Key asked, after a while.

"No. I’m not jealous. I was just trying to say that…" He sighed. There was no need to lie any more. Key wouldn’t buy it.

"Yes." he finally said.

Key rushed towards him and hugged him tightly. Minho rolled his eyes.

"Kibum, you’re so immature."

"Shut up. Please don’t ruin this moment," the blonde said, squeezing him even more.

_______________________________________________________________________________________

Sorry for the wait. I hope you enjoyed this chapter! ^^ I'm so sad the show is over... /cries (At least I can still keep it alive by inventing precious Minkey moments. >.<) I don't know why I'm saying this... so emotional tonight. XD