Brief Moment

One Ok Rock

 

                                            (Taka’s POV)

It felt good being able to spend time with my brother. I knew he was going through a difficult time right now, but it would soon pass. He is so strong and understanding. I really admire him.

Rehearsals were starting to wear us all out mentally and emotionally. Toru suffered more than any of us even though he wouldn’t admit it. He never wanted me to worry because he said that is his job. What a stubborn fool he is sometimes. I laughed at the thought.

“What’s so funny?” Tomoya asked me as he walked over towards me smiling away.

“Just thinking is all.” I replied as I smacked him on the head.

Tomoya jumped back and grabbed his head, “Ow! What was that for?!”

“Nothing.” I said, giving him my devilish smile.

Tomoya sulked before he walked off. Toru just looked over at us and shook his head.

“Two weeks until our tour. Come on you guys. Focus.” Toru yelled out to us.

“Yes, leader!” We all yelled back in unison.

I took my place in front of my familiar red microphone and sang my heart out. Only the music mattered as my negative thoughts melted away.

~~~

My muscles were sore as I walked into my flat and collapsed on my bed. Dreamer walked over and nudged my hand. I just rolled over and shooed him away. I didn’t notice Toru had walked in until he spoke.

“Are you okay? That fall looked pretty painful.” Toru said as he hovered over me.

“I’m fine. My arm is just a little sore.” I grunted.

“I think you over-did it back there. Just try not to jump so high next time, okay? I worry about you.” Toru whispered.

“I won’t. I know my limits. Want to rub my arm for me?” I smirked.

Toru let out a low laugh as he crawled into bed with me. I hummed as he ran his hands slowly up and down my arm. He ran his fingers up and down my back as he trailed kisses all over my neck. I softly moaned at his every touch.

“Mmm…Toru. That feels so good.” I murmured.

“I know some other things that will make you feel good.” Toru whispered seductively in my ear.

I felt my cheeks redden as some dirty thoughts flashed into my mind. Suddenly Toru pulled me into a kiss. Our lips moved in sync with each other and I felt his tongue glide gently across my bottom lip. My lips parted slightly as I allowed him access. Our tongues fought for dominance as I let out soft moans and started grinding against him.

Toru laughed a little and pulled away. I started to pout a little but he pulled me into a quick kiss before he rolled over on the bed. We lay on my bed just staring into each other’s eyes with neither of us saying a word.

My hand found his as our fingers intertwined with each other.

“I love you.” Toru said as he lightly kissed my hand.

“I love you too.” I said as I mirrored his kiss.

Our moment of happiness was ruined when Rin busted into my room with Hiro in tow behind her. Neither of them looked too happy.

“What’s wrong?” Toru asked as he looked at both of them.

“She knows.” Hiro choked out.

A sudden rush of fear swept over Toru and I as we took in Hiro’s words.

“How did you find out?” I asked while I looked at Hiro.

“She walked in on me talking to Yuka on the phone.” Hiro mumbled as he stared at the floor.

I let out a long sigh before Rin spoke out.

“Where is she?” Rin hissed.

“At my place.” Toru chimed in.

“Take me to her now.” Rin stated.

Nobody said another word as Toru stood up to leave. Rin and Toru walked out leaving my brother and I alone. Hiro ran into my arms with tears in his eyes.

“Please don’t cry Hiro. It’s not your fault. She was bound to find out sooner or later.” I whispered as I cradled him like a small child.

“I know, but she must hate me now. I just ruined everything with her. I love her and I just ruined everything.” Hiro sobbed into my shoulder.

“No you didn’t. Just give her some time. You remember we all needed time to adjust to it as well. Everything will work out little brother.” I reassured him.

Hiro stopped crying as he sat up in my lap. His eyes were red and puffy. I just nodded at him before flashing him one of my signature smiles. He nodded and smiled back at me.

“Come on. Let’s go sort all of this mess out.” I said to Hiro.

“Good idea. Will you stay with me when we go?” Hiro asked through pleading eyes.

“Of course. I will never leave your side.” I said as I gently squeezed his shoulder.

We both headed out of my flat ready to face whatever challenge we knew would come our way. No more secrets would be kept from anyone. It was time for the truth to be revealed. The truth would set us all free.

                                      To Be Continued….