Paranoid

One Ok Rock

 

                                                                                                       (Taka’s POV)

Red text = Taka

Blue text = Toru

Purple text = Hiro

I slowly opened my eyes as the rays of sunlight hit my face. I let out a low groan and rolled over in bed. Where’s Toru, I thought. Maybe he was in the bathroom. I let out a yawn and crawled out of bed.

I headed towards the bathroom wearing nothing but a pair of black boxers. I quietly knocked on the door before poking my head inside. It was empty. Strange. Why would Toru leave without telling me where he was going? I jogged back to the bedroom and grabbed my phone.

Hey. Where are you?

I waited and waited but there was no response. I instantly started to think the worst. My head started swarming with all kinds of negative thoughts. This is no time to panic. Maybe he’s just busy and can’t get to his phone, I thought. I decided to text my brother. Maybe he knew something I didn’t.

Hey little brother! Have you seen or heard from Toru today?

Yeah. He was at the bridge hugging some girl. Didn’t he tell you?

No, he didn’t. I gotta go.

Who is this girl that he was with, and why didn’t he tell me about it? I didn’t want to seem like a possessive boyfriend, but we never keep secrets from each other. I decided to try texting Toru once more.

Toru. Baby. Where are you?

Oh. You’re finally awake. Did you sleep well?

Don’t try to change the subject. Where are you, Toru?

I’m not, and I’m on my way home right now. Are you okay?

I’m fine.

Okay. If you say so. Well when I get back we need to talk.

My heart stopped as I read the last text he sent me. Those four little words never meant anything good. I tried, but I couldn’t stop the tears from falling. Toru was going to break up with me for that girl he was with.

My vision became blurry as the tears continued to fall. What did I do wrong for him to cheat on me? Was he angry at me for leaving him alone for that one week? No. Why would we share a night full of passion if he was going to break up with me? None of this makes any sense.

I wiped the last tear from my eye and headed into the bedroom to throw my clothes back on. I stared down at my phone knowing what I had to do.

It’s over.

I hit the send button on my phone and walked out of Toru’s apartment with tears in my eyes.

                                                To Be Continued….

Authors note: *Short chapter this time. Next time will be longer. Just wanted you all to get a feel of the POV first. Thank you to all of you that have been reading this story, and to those of you who comment and subscribe. I really do appreciate it.* ^_^