When Things Get Hard

One Ok Rock

 

“I’m fine, really babe.” I said as I coughed into the phone.

“You don’t sound fine to me. I’ll be on the first flight out. I can finish this project later.” Taka breathed into the phone.

“No. Stay. I’m fine. I just have a cold. Plus I have medicine from the pharmacy so please stay there.” I said as I coughed into the phone again.

“Grrr. Fine, but let me know if you get worse and I’ll come home immediately. I’m going to send someone to check up on you later. I gotta get back to work, but I love you.” Taka sniffled into the phone.

“Okay. I love you too. I’ll text you later. Bye love.” I said as I pushed the end call button on my phone.

I slowly walked to the kitchen and poured me a glass of water. Another round of coughs built up in my throat, and it made my throat sore. I sighed and pulled out my pill bottle from the pharmacy and chugged my glass of water to wash the pill down.

I was too weak to make it to my bed so I ended up collapsing on my couch. My eyelids started to grow heavy, and I soon found myself drifting into my dream world.

~~~

I woke up two hours later with a headache. I heard a knock on my door and I stumbled around the living room to open it. Hiro stood there smiling up at me. His eyes remained hidden beneath his sunglasses.

“Taka told me to come check on you. Rin is going to stop by later. OH MY GOSH! Toru!” Hiro yelled, an obvious blush on his face.

“What? What is it?” I asked, pulling him into my flat and closing the door behind me.

“Is this a bad time? I can always come back later…” Hiro mumbled, but the blush on his face had darkened.

“I don’t know what you are talking about.” I said in an aggravated tone.

Hiro just pointed to my pants. I looked down to where he pointed and now it was my turn to turn red. An obvious bulge in my pants stared back at me. I quickly turned around trying to hide it from Hiro, but the damage was already done.

“How did this happen? I don’t even….how?” I asked in confusion.

I could hear Hiro laughing behind me. I became even more embarrassed as I slid past him with my hands over my crotch. I reached for a pillow and replaced my hand with it.

“Did I interrupt a wet dream or something?” He asked, still laughing.

“No!” I shot back at him.

My head started swimming with thoughts. Did I really have a ual dream and couldn’t remember having it? I started to panic. Why couldn’t I figure out what was going on? I felt around in my pockets and pulled out my pill bottle.

I thumbed around the label mindlessly before I read it. My eyes widened in shock.

“What’s wrong?” Hiro asked as he approached me.

“The pharmacy must have mixed up my pills. They gave me…….” I said sounding horrified as a cough escaped my lips.

I could see a smirk on Hiro’s lips.

“Don’t you dare say anything.” I glared at him.

“I wasn’t going to.” Hiro said, still smirking.

“Doesn’t this stuff usually last about six or so hours?” I questioned to myself.

“Beats me.” Hiro replied, shrugging his shoulders.

“Great. It’s only been two hours. What am I supposed to do now?” I sighed.

“You’re on your own there. I gotta go.” Hiro said as he headed out the door.

I could still hear him laughing even after he closed the door behind him. A low growl escaped my lips. Perfect. Not only am I still sick but I have an unwanted to go with it. I decided to text the only person I thought would help.

Love. Don’t freak out but I have a bit of a problem here. I don’t know what to do.

As soon as I sent the text, Taka called me.

“What’s wrong? Are you feeling worse?” Taka practically yelled into the phone.

“Not exactly. I took my medicine but the medicine they gave me wasn’t the right kind.” I said as I bit my lip.

“Oi! What did they give you?!” Taka asked.

“Well they gave me some uhh………….” I breathed.

“Are you serious? Is this a joke?” Taka asked sounding annoyed.

“No. It’s not a joke. I honestly wish it was. Just ask your brother if you don’t believe me.” I said, biting my lip even harder now.

Taka just let out a long sigh. Neither of us said a word for the next few minutes. I heard a quiet knock on my door.

“Hold on. Someone is at my door.” I said.

I walked over to the front door again and opened it to find Taka standing in front of me. He looked me up and down before flashing me a devilish smile. I could feel my entire body starting to heat up.

I felt his arms on my shoulders as he pushed me into my flat.

                               To Be Continued….

Authors note: The next chapter WILL contain so if you don't want to have ual images burned into your mind forever then please do NOT read it. Lol. Thank you.* ^_^