[TRANS] IVYCLUB magazine Interview Q&A with EXO-K

❋ Addicted to EXO ; (Exo facts and information)

 

SUHO

Q. Most memorable Valentine’s Day memory?

A. When I was in elementary someone put chocolate inside my hakwon’s [private lessons outside of school] locker but I still don’t know who did it. Ha ha I just thought about that now! Who could it have been?

Q. If I fall in love am I a bad guy? Or a good guy?

A. Um.. I think that I would be a good guy. Because I’m the angel Suho that protects all of you >_<

Q. What’s my most memorable gift?
A. As my high school graduation gift I got an electronic piano. Since it contains a lot of different instrument’s sounds it really helped for studying music. Every time I play the electronic piano and I think about how much my parents think about me, I’m really thankful.


Q. A romantic movie that you like?
A. It’s a movie called ‘Love Actually.’ It’s a movie about the love stories of a lot of people so I thought that each and every scene was very lovely and all of the movie’s OSTs are good, so during Christmas or Valentine’s Day I listen to them often. ^^


Q: A place that I want to go on Valentine’s Day as a date location?
A: Since Valentine’s Day is on February it might be a little cold but I think it’d be really nice to go to the beach. I like the hot summer beach too but I think that walking just the two of us along the winter beach would be a very lovely memory.


Q. If you had to give candy to only one person on White Day?
A. Hahaha I think it would obviously be my mother. Even if I can’t prepare anything for her during other (celebratory) days, I think I should definitely prepare something for her at least during White Day. Hahaha everyone, don’t forget that either! ^^



SEHUN

Q. Most memorable Valentine’s Day memory?
A. For the first time during elementary school, when a girl gave me a letter and chocolate is the most memorable moment for me.


Q. The most amount of chocolate that you have received?
A. A lot that I can’t even count. ^^ (Popular guy?!)


Q. A love song that you like?
A. You Were Born To Be Loved


Q. For this year’s Valentine’s Day, I will?
A. I will receive lots of chocolate from the fans and will share it with the members and be happy.


Q. A personally-knitted scarf vs. Designer muffler
A. Of course.. the personally-knitted scarf!!!


Q. A gift that you want to receive for Valentine’s Day?
A. For Valentine’s Day I want to receive chocolate. ^^ (And the fans’ love? Keke)

BAEKHYUN

Q. Most memorable Valentine’s Day memory?
A. My mother really likes little, cutesy things and when I was younger, I remember during Valentine’s Day when she gave me gold chocolate neatly decorated in a box. ^^ As a reference, that day I only received chocolate from my mother … it’s a memory, not so memorable..


Q. The most amount of chocolate that you have received?
A. There wasn’t a time that I have received a lot at once, but I recall that I always received chocolate that came from the bottom of their hearts ^^


Q. A love song that you like?
A. Lee Seok Hoon’s ‘The 10 reasons that I love you.’ If you look at the lyrics, similar to the title, it says 10 reasons that he loves that person. And they’re lyrics that anyone can really relate to. Matching senior Lee Seok Hoon’s sweet voice, I think it’s a song that can make you feel the lovely mood. 

Q. Are you someone that remembers anniversaries well?
A. I think I am someone who really takes anniversaries into account. Without skipping an anniversary date and giving a small gift or even saying a warm saying, I think that the person is happy ^^ There is no person that doesn’t like seeing that happiness. If you have treated anniversaries carelessly, how about putting a little effort in remembering anniversaries? 


Q. If you had to give candy to only one person on White Day?
A. Of course I had to give it to my parents who are in 0th place! Haha


Q. A place that I want to go on Valentine’s Day as a date location?
A. I haven’t been to the Namsan Tower yet. I really want to go there. ^^

 



D.O

Q. Most memorable Valentine’s Day memory?
A. When I was younger I didn’t receive chocolate from anyone so I went to the supermarket and bought it and by myself and ate it. (What a bitter memory… TT)


Q. For this year’s Valentine’s day, I will?
A. Due to eating too much chocolate, I think I will have to go to the dentist. Is this a happy worry?! hehe


Q. An event you definitely want to do for your girlfriend?
A. I want to make chocolate that’s filled with my love and give it to her.


Q. A song that you want it to be heard on Valentine’s Day?
A. Usher - something special


Q. A date that I want to go to on Valentine’s Day?
A. On a lovely and quiet road I want to hold hands and I want just the two of us to walk down that road.


Q. A gift that you want to receive on Valentine’s Day?
A. I want to receive chocolate and a heartfelt letter.



CHANYEOL

Q. Most memorable Valentine’s Day memory?
A. During my elementary school days, my mother and my noona [older sister] told me that on Valentine’s Day the girl gives the guy chocolate so they gave me a heart-shaped chocolate. I was so happy back then that I think I didn’t even eat the chocolate and instead went to school and bragged about it to my friends.


Q. A romantic movie that you like?
A. I really like romantic movies! ‘As Good As it Gets’ and ‘Something’s Gotta Give’ both are movies that star the actor that I really respect Jack Nicholson as the lead actor! Both movies are movies that warm your heart during cold winter days, so I recommend that everyone watch it!


Q. If I fall in love I’m a bad guy? Or a good guy?
A. I think that I will be a good guy! Since I usually like people and am warm hearted when I fall in love I’d probably take care of the person I love sincerely and will treasure her as best as I can!


Q. An event you definitely want to do for your girlfriend?
A. If I had a girlfriend during our anniversary I want to make something like a cake for her. haven’t ever done it before but seeing people on the internet or around me that have received cake made me really jealous. Even though I’m lacking I want to make a unique cake from the bottom of my heart and give it to her.


Q. A place that I want to go on Valentine’s Day as a date location?
A. I want to go the amusement park the most. Since I was younger I’ve liked amusement parks, on Valentine’s Day I want to go on the rides together, watch festivals and such, wear headbands and also take a stroll too!


 

KAI

Q. Most memorable Valentine’s Day memory?
A. Actually I don’t think there is a memory that’s memorable enough to be remembered on Valentine’s Day yet. On this upcoming 2013 Valentine’s Day I will definitely make fun memories with the members of with my family! It would be even better if it was with all of you right?


Q. Valentine’s Day, I have hoped that my girlfriend would give me something other than chocolate before?
A. I actually have never received chocolate from the opposite .. Because of this I think that whatever Valentine’s Day gift you give me, I will be thankful and touched TT


Q. If you didn’t have plans for Valentine’s Day what would you do?
A. I would either want to spend time with my family or meet with my closest friends. Of course if my friends don’t have plans and meet with me. Hehe


Q. I like candy or I like chocolate
A. I like chocolate more~ When I was really into chocolate I used to buy chocolate once a day! However that’s not the case now~


Q. A gift I want to receive on Valentine’s Day?
A. As expected I would like chocolate that fits Valentine’s Day, right?? I want to receive heartfelt, cutely-shaped chocolate. If I do receive it I think I wouldn’t even be able to eat it!! [because it’s cute]


Q. The most amount of chocolate that you have received?
A. That I remember of it was 4, but I remember that on Pepero Day my friend and I gave each other chocolate.




Scans credit to Sehun_Say
Translations by Yixing_s @ SMent_EXO
Please take out with full credits.