[TRANS] Ceci June - Kai

❋ Addicted to EXO ; (Exo facts and information)

 

Ceci June issue. Kai’s section.



Attractive points: The guy with humour who is charge of dance and being Y in EXO.

Introduce EXO in ten words: The twelve most powerful pretty boys in the entire universe! (T/N: 10 words in English too yayy!) Sub-topic: In the eyes of men, all the members look very handsome too. 

Break time: SUHO hyung seemed to be in deep thought, pondering about stuff the whole day. Chanyeol is always smiling, Baekhyun hyung with Chen hyung, and Sehun keep talking. And Kris hyung is behind them doing gags seriously. Luhan hyung is in the living room walking around back and forth. Xiumin hyung is at the side tidying things up. And Lay hyung who likes to enjoy time in a blur manner. And Tao is at the side looking at the mirror. 

Favourite nicknames: Kim Kai, GGamjong (T/N: black jong), sky lark (T/N: jong dal sae)

Current wallpaper: For my handphone, it is a picture of me and Luhan hyung when we were watching Man U FC vs Chelsea FC. A prove shot taken when I was putting my thumbs up for Chelsea’s win. Same for our SNS background. On the SNS it says, “Chelsea won kekekeke”

Genes you are thankful for?: Regarding Kim Jong In, this person as a whole is very satisfactory. It’s very difficult to find something about him that I don’t like. hu.

Even I feel that I look y when..?: After training in the practice room, when I look into the mirror after changing my sweat-drenched shirt. hu.

Ideal type: A woman who is as white as snow. Even if she is not the best in her field, I hope she is someone who has pride and passion.

How to confess: At the most unpredicted and unexpected timing, I would confess in the form of a surprise with a drawing. Very sudden. pa!

Anticipated reaction: I will try hard to not let her notice, I want to see her shocked face.

Confession that you want to receive: As long as it is sincere and heartfelt, even if it is just a sentence, it is also OK.

Members’ secret: Apparently Kim Jongin’s skin underneath the clothes is really white and fair. And many people don’t know actually EXO back in EXOPLANET are also city kids.

Kai user manual: Don’t think that I look embarrassing when I’m watching Iron Man. Don’t disturb me when I’m sleeping. Of course, except when the delivery for fried chicken comes. When you are with me for a long time you will know that I’m a guy who is very easy to understand. I’m very innocent~ Activate. Though many people may not know, there’s still a little cuteness in me. As long as people love me, I’ll return the love that is twice of that amount!





kor-chi trans: 海天月夜
chi-eng trans: @exonyeoshidae