Night Madness

My Foster Guardian Lu Han
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Title Song:

Up to the sky - APink  feat. Joker

 

Chapter 4: Night Madness.

 

Blinking her eyes for a couple of times, Jaera suddenly blushed as her heart pounded incredulously upon realizing what just happened. Lu Han just locked the two of them inside his car as his hands hugged Jaera close. The two of them to came face to face with each other with Jaera sitting on top of Lu Han’s lap.

“F-flower boy-ssi… what are you—“

“Relax.” Lu Han interrupted, running his hands from Jaera’s waist down to her thighs.

Shivers immediately ran down her spine as she felt Lu Han’s warm hands tickling her cold skin. The touch was so foreign that her heart won’t stop beating out of nervousness. But before she can even recollect her thoughts, Lu Han suddenly switched their positions and topped over her swiftly.

Jaera’s eyes widened as she just stared at Lu Han, ajar.

“You’re so cute.” Lu Han smiled. “What’s your name?”

“J-J-Jaera…”

Feeling very stunned by the sudden change of attitude of Lu Han, Jaera can’t help but just gape at him and his angelic—no, seductive face. She was waiting for him to recognize her as the one he treated at the convenience store, but he didn’t say anything and just smiled at her. Was it because of the dress? This was her first time wearing such a skimpy outfit, but he couldn’t have forgotten her just because she changed outfits. Was it because of the makeup? Indeed, her normal face looks really ordinary and she looked very different right now, but it’s not impossible to make out her face underneath the layers of the colourful powder. If so then she definitely won’t wear this kind of make up again.

But then again, Lu Han was the one in front of him—the rich and handsome bachelor.

“That’s a beautiful name befitting such a beautiful lady like you.”

With just one compliment like that, Jaera felt butterflies and roses surrounding the atmosphere. Never was she complimented like that and even if she believed that Lu Han was drunk, he still sounded believable. Not only was he able to let Jaera’s self esteem go up a tad, but she was also caught by his mesmerizing stare. She didn’t know why but there’s something about him that makes any girl vulnerable, and she’s not an exception.

“F-flower boy-ssi—”

“It’s Lu Han.” Lu Han said. “Lu Han-oppa.”

And there goes the oppa. Jaera’s not really the feminine type of girl and the only ones she calls oppa are Baekhyun, Chanyeol and Kyungsoo. It’s not a big issue calling someone as her oppa, but with Lu Han and how he looks like right now, Jaera can’t help but be embarrassed.

“Lu… Lu Han-oppa…” Jaera squeaked, trying to get the attention of Lu Han. With her cheeks being rosy red and her voice getting soft, Lu Han stopped and stared at her. “You’re really drunk…”

“Yeah, I really am.” Lu Han said, leaning down over Jaera’s neck. “I’m drunk by your scent.”

Jaera suddenly flinched as she felt Lu Han’s lips on her neck. He was literally making a mark on her and being the that she is, Jaera can’t help but freeze on the spot. Normally, she would immediately kick the daylights out of the person who would do it, but the feeling Lu Han was giving her was scary and exciting at the same time. And he wasn’t even doing anything to her yet, he’s just giving her a hickey. What more if they were to actually do it?

“Don’t worry, this’ll be fun.”

Lu Han brought his right hand under Jaera and fiddled with the zipper of her dress. Right then and there, Jaera knew that this was it, they’re finally going to do it.

There are several things floating around Jaera’s head. First is that, she is undeniably a . Though her mind gets really erted at times—she admits it—she still is a .

Second is that, Lu Han is rich and undoubtedly handsome. No one could argue with that. Jaera had thought of marrying and having a family before, she had fantasized about it already. She wanted to be married with someone she loves, be the person ugly or handsome—well, she’d be lucky if he was handsome. Though that’s what she wanted, marrying a rich old man also crossed her mind. She’s been on the rough road for all her life and she wanted to at least settle down where she wouldn’t think of possibly sleeping on the streets. But thinking about it very deeply, she’d rather work herself to death than marry a guy just for his money—that’s just being utterly low.

Lastly, Lu Han is the one that’s threatening to take away her ity. They’ve only met once and Jaera thought that he was a good man. He paid for her food even though they didn’t know each other. Albeit, Jaera doesn’t know whether to believe her thoughts or not anymore, seeing the way Lu Han acts now. It could be because he’s under the influence of alcohol but still, her image of the angelic Lu Han suddenly came crashing down and was replaced by a seductive devilish man.

Her thoughts were in turmoil. Here she is, being completely taken over by Lu Han’s presence when she should be rejecting him with no question whatsoever. Lu Han is handsome and even if it’s a shameless thing to say, any girl would obviously fall for that seductive being. Jaera, herself was on the verge of getting seduced by that face.

Also, Lu Han’s rich. If they are really going to do it and in the worst case scenario that Jaera gets… well… pregnant, he could pay for her expenses and she won’t have to work anymore.

Jaera’s thinking about it and she’s almost at the edge of possibly giving in when she felt Lu Han’s hand slowly creeping up on her . That’s when it hit her—she’s not that kind of girl. Sure, it’ll be a win-win situation for her but it goes against her morals which she gives great importance to.

“Wait!”

Lu Han stopped and turned to look at Jaera who was clutching her eyes closed.

“I-I’m the girl whose tummy grumbled even after eating a bowl of ramyeon! I was the one who ate the second ramyeon bowl that you bought!” Jaera confessed, slowly opening one eye. “I’m not a e! I’m only seventeen!”

“What the—“ Upon hearing Jaera’s confession, Lu Han’s eyes widened as cold sweat started running down his forehead.

Without any explanation and the like, Lu Han immediately zipped up Jaera’s dress and grabbed his spare jacket behind her. He covered her body with his jacket and he was really thankful, for it managed to tuck in almost her entire body. He then went back to the driver’s seat—though in an awkward way—but not before getting his car keys which he tossed on the backseat.

“Where’s your address?” Lu Han asked, pointing to his car’s GPS.

Jaera immediately typed down her apartment’s address in a hurry and once Lu Han saw it, he practically choked on his own saliva. She was the high school girl living right next to him!

Mentally face palming himself, Lu Han swallowed the lump forming in his throat and dashed to the address directed by his GPS. He didn’t need the GPS actually, he knew the way there. Heck, that’s the street where he lives!

Lu Han went to a shortcut and didn’t follow the way where the GPS was telling him to go. The GPS was telling him to go back and hearing its irritating voice, Lu Han resorted to turning it off. Jaera didn’t wonder anymore for she knew that by now, Lu Han must’ve recognized her. However, awkward silence engulfed the car’s atmosphere afterwards even though it was speeding at about 80km/hr. Jaera felt awkward, everyone would feel awkward at the situation, but she didn’t know what to say. It was her first time being in such a situation so it’s still a shocker for her.

The awkwardness was also killing Lu Han slowly and now that the GPS was no longer speaking, it became more awkward than ever. He immediately regretted shutting down the damned GPS. Even tho

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter