Gucci Bears

My Foster Guardian Lu Han
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Title song: 

Hush - APink

 

Chapter 2: Gucci Bears.

 

“Thank you for your cooperation Mr. Lee.” Kris said, standing up from his seat to shake the old man’s hand. “I’m sure your time and investments won’t go to waste.”

“I’ll be looking forward to working with you Mr. Wu Yi Fan,” Mr. Lee said, smiling at Kris before turning to Lu Han. “As well as with you, Mr. Lu Han.”

The two brothers then bowed respectfully towards Mr. Lee as he walked out of the room, followed by his assistants. As soon as the door closed shut, Lu Han immediately plopped himself down on one of the leather chairs and sighed in relief.

“Now that was… easy. You didn’t even need my help at all.”

“I was just being careful.” Kris retorted, sitting down back on his chair. “Dad wants us to be a hundred percent sure that we can close in this deal.”

“Then why doesn’t he do it himself then?” Lu Han asked, staring at Kris nonchalantly.

“He’s not getting any younger, Lu Han. He can’t do as much work as he used to.”

“So that gives him the right to just order and control everyone around?”

“Lu Han.” Kris said strictly, giving his brother a stern look to refrain him from speaking.

“Aren’t you tired of it?” Lu Han asked, his eyebrows creasing slowly as Kris only stared back at him.

“I already got used to it.” Kris said plainly, not minding the infuriating aura around Lu Han. “I mean, he’s still our dad. We’re supposed to follow him after all—“

“Even if he controls our lives?!” Lu Han exclaimed.

“Lu Han, let it be. The arrangement was set when we were still children. Mom also wants it—“

“But she’s not her! She’s a fake!” Lu Han yelled, not taking away his menacing glare towards his older brother. “If mom was here then she’d definitely understand!”

“I know, but…” Kris interrupted, pausing for awhile before looking at Lu Han painfully. “She’s gone, mom’s gone.”

The whole room was then filled with silence. Kris kept his head low, not wanting to face the pain obvious in Lu Han’s eyes. Lu Han, on the other hand, kept his eyes on Kris, his expression getting worse every second.

“Forget it.” Lu Han spat out, standing up from his seat to walk out of the door. “This conversation is pointless.”

With a heavy sigh, Kris turned his seat towards his window and rubbed his temples while staring out the window.

 

 

 

 

 

In a particular room inside the Music building of Seoul School of Performing Arts, the students were fussing around as the semestral recital is finally coming up. Though it was usually done by the end of every semester, for some reason, the faculty members decided to do it earlier.

The students weren’t very pleased to the news. Before, they have the free will to partner with anybody but now, their advisers were the ones who decides who gets to perform with who.

“Everybody has a partner already?” Mr. Kim asked, turning to his students as everyone looked around at each other.

Everyone was about to nod to their adviser but stopped upon seeing two hands raised from the farthest seats at the back.

“Oh, Sehun-gun and Jaera, I forgot your names on my list!” Mr. Kim said rather excitedly, causing the students to look at him sternly. “Since you’re the only ones left with no partner, you can go and team up with each other.”

“What?! No way I’d partner up with someone like that!” Jaera and Sehun cried in unison, looking at each other with pure hatred.

Instead of scolding the two, Mr. Kim just gave them a gentle smile while tilting his head to the side innocently.

“Goodness, you two get along so well.”

The students immediately face palmed themselves as Mr. Kim only looked at them innocently in return.

It has been obvious to everybody that ever since the start of their high school years, Jaera and Sehun have been literally hating each other’s guts. Oh Sehun was actually quite famous at the school for being the arrogant, snobby, but absolutely handsome student that never fails to attract anyone. Almost every student studying at SSPA came from the same middle school as Sehun, for the sole reason that they want to study in the same school as him again. Although he’s conceited, girls still like him as they think that it’s his charm. It’s insane and everyone knows.

Kim Jaera, being one of the few students who came from a different middle school, didn’t know anything about this. Coincidently, on the first day of their first year in high school, she got placed right beside Sehun. Coming from a far place, Jaera made it her goal to befriend someone and her target was her first seatmate. She tried to talk and converse with Sehun, but the latter only ignored and laughed at her instead, which is a very, very bad idea as it only infuriated Jaera.

Without any warning and hindrance, even in the middle of class, Jaera suddenly pulled Sehun by his collars and kicked his precious groin. It was a real shocker to everybody. Not even the teachers were able to react upon the sudden outrage of the girl. No one has been able to stand up to Sehun’s arrogance and princely attitude before, so the bold act that Jaera did gained her a lot of respect from the students and the teachers alike.

Albeit, Kim Joonmyun aka Mr. Kim, is a new teacher and is the lucky adviser of Jaera’s class. Ever since his first day at SSPA, he had made it his goal to make the two get along, which to anyone’s knowledge, is really impossible.

Well maybe or maybe not.

“It’s a miracle you’re going to class today.” Sehun said, giving Jaera a sly smile. “Missed my face?”

Jaera rolled her eyes in annoyance before packing her things inside her back pack.

“You wish.”

Mr. Kim left the room not awhile ago, and told his students to have a meeting with their respective partners for the upcoming recitals. The songs and pieces they’re going to perform are up to their choices, so all they have to do is plan for it well.

“If only you didn’t open your mouth then I might have stayed, but seeing as your breath reeks of a sewer system, I surely won’t be able to withstand it.” Jaera then walked over towards the back door and opened it before giving Sehun a mocking smile. “I can only endure so much, you know.”

“Hey! My breath doesn’t stink!” Sehun yelled as all of his classmates just shook their heads with a chuckle. It has already been an everyday scene for them that not hearing them yell at each other would be so out of the norm.

Jaera just ignored him and ran out of the room, leaving an infuriating Sehun.

“!”

As soon as Jaera left the room, Mr. Kim suddenly entered, his eyes widening than its usual size upon hearing a cuss from his classroom. “Who said that?”

The whole classroom suddenly turned quiet as no one uttered a word. Sehun immediately wore his poker face on and faced the window, acting as if nothing happened.

“I’m asking who cussed—“

“Jaera.” Sehun blurted out, keeping his poker look on while staring at Mr. Kim.

“Kim Jaera?”

The whole class looked at Sehun discreetly as he just nodded.

“She cut class again.”

 

 

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter