Real Trouble Maker

My Foster Guardian Lu Han
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Special - Lee Hi ft. Jenny Kim

Chapter 12: Real Trouble Maker.

“Okay, I won’t miss a thing.”

Jaera continued to give me a hesitant look as I ushered for her to start. She breathed heavily for quite a few times before turning her back on me and I swear, right then and there, I have already made a sin.

I don’t really want to do this—okay fine, I do want this, but just a little bit. Forgive me Lord, but this is just going to be so damn good.

I put my blank expression on as soon as Jaera placed her left hand on her hips while her right hand swirled around her round . Her hips started swaying from the left to the right sensually as if the music was on slow motion. Truth to be told, there was no music present. I don’t care if she’ll look stupid dancing without any music because apparently, she doesn’t.

Jaera was wearing a thin white shirt, and by thin I mean, really thin, like it’ll be ripped easily with just one pull—not that I’m planning to do so. Her shirt was just so damn sheer that I could almost see the clasp of her white bra encasing her slim body. Her body was tiny and petite, but I’m sure that she’s quite healthy and abundant in the right areas. Damn girl, are you really just seventeen years old or are you just lying to me?

Don’t get me wrong. I don’t have any secret desires, I was just having some small suspicions.

She’s been staying here at my place for almost a few weeks now and surprisingly, we’re both doing quite well with each other. It feels like we’re really related as I don’t feel any discomfort when she’s around and vice versa—or maybe I’m the only one who feels that way.

As her guardian, I shall make a mental note to remind her to never use that shirt again with other people present. However, I’m taking quite a liking to it so she can still use it, but only when I’m around.

Also, I shall remind her never to wear that black daisy dukes that screams ‘look at my legs’. Sure, she has quite blinding thighs and legs—I mean blinding milky white thighs and legs—but she shouldn’t show it off to anybody. The couple and Sehun were here awhile ago, what if they were feasting on this sight inside their puny little minds? Cross out the couple, that’s a given, but for Sehun, that kid’s still a man. I’m not trying to talk badly of him for he’s my buddy, but he’s also a teen with raging hormones. They’re even whispering to each other awhile ago, and that isn’t allowed in my household. I repeat, it’s not allowed inside my household. Only I can do those things and feast on such sights.

Not that I’m jealous or anything, believe me. That’s not listed in my vocabulary.

As if on cue, Jaera abruptly turned to face me showcasing a quite feisty and smug facial expression—perfect for attracting the audience’s attention. Props to her because even without having to give me that y expression, my full attention was already on her.

“Ahjussi, why are you smiling?”

I was suddenly brought back to reality when I saw Jaera standing awkwardly in the middle of the living room with a hand placed on her hips. “You think I look funny, don’t you?”

“I didn’t say anything.” I shrugged, my lips still curved upwards as I watched Jaera slowly getting perturbed.

She looks cute getting frustrated like that. It makes my body frustrated as well.

“How could I even practice when there’s no music?” Jaera then sat down on the floor and crossed her legs into an Indian sitting position while giving me a pout. I can’t help but smile even wider upon seeing her frustrated state like this, but things have a limit.  “And I’m all alone when the number’s supposed to be a duo act!”

And I don’t want to just see things with my eyes, I prefer feeling them.

“How about I help you practice?” Hearing what I said, Jaera’s round eyes shot towards me in surprise. I stood up from the couch and walked towards her, pulling her right arm upwards so she could stand. “I’ll be your partner.”

“C-can you even dance?” Jaera stuttered, trying to avoid my gaze as much as possible. Heh, she’s nervous.

I turned her head towards mine and gave her a smile that I know she can’t resist. “Try me.”

I placed her small hands on my lean shoulder as we both stared at each other. At that moment, I quickly regretted having to volunteer myself as her dance partner.

“Okay.”

Jaera then started rocking her hips swiftly while caressing my shoulders down to my hips sensually. As if another person suddenly took over Jaera’s body that her nervous state awhile ago suddenly disappeared, and was replaced by the persona she was wearing the night we first interacted with each other back at the nightclub. It was y and aggressive. The sudden change of air around her suddenly became warmer and assertive. Was she always like this with Sehun?

I don’t know but I don’t hate it, though.

Good thing my dear friend, Xiumin, showed me the music video once before so I kind of absorbed a quick gist of the moves with just a single watching—I’m a genius like that. The moves were intense as far as I can see, but I haven’t really tried it for myself so I wasn’t quick to believe that they really were. Now that I’m doing it with Jaera, I’m sure that I really do believe it.

Arriving at the chorus, Jaera went in front of me as we both rocked our hips in unison with each other. Touching our heads while rounding them up, I eventually had to place my left hand on her moving hips, together with her hands that felt damp from all the sweat accumulated by the dance. I can actually do manner hands on her but her pull on my hand was quite pushy that I ended up touching her skin beneath the white shirt she was wearing. It was soft and smooth, and I thank myself for not putting a mirror in the living room or else we both might’ve seen how disturbed I’m looking right now.

Regaining my composure, I pulled her left arm and charged my face towards her in an ever so slow motion, biting my lower lip ily. I was expecting for her to turn away but instead, she kept her aggressive gaze towards me, rendering me unable to move in front of her face for a few seconds. Her eyes were staring into mine, but the sudden rage of my hormones caused me to falter and quickly move towards her plump lips.

Realizing what my hormones were making me do, I quickly moved over to the next dance step naturally, though it only made me more heated up. When I agreed on this dance practice, I thought that I’d get to have fun with Jaera more but no, it’s the other way around. She was touching me all over, from the back of my thighs, my chest and down to my abs. I’m just thankful that I have a lean body, thanks to those gym visits that Lay made me do. Not to mention all the grinding that she’s doing on my back, I’m not sure if she’s aware of it, but I can surely feel her voluptuous body rubbing against the thin fabric of my shirt. I was already feeling hot awhile ago that’s why I wore this shirt, but I never expected for my heartbeat to rise this much, causing me to feel even hotter and sweatier.

It was a sweet temptation and any more of this would make my remaining self-control disappear into oblivion.

Nevertheless, I continued to dance to the moves of the dance. I had the chance to touch a bit of her while she’s swaying her hips for the second part, and I swear that even if it was only for a couple of seconds, it felt like hours to me. Her round felt so soft and I had to mentally my lower lip to prevent myself from getting too addicted. Luckily, it worked. I was already swallowing the saliva accumulating inside my mouth for the nth time today, and God knows how many times I had to shut my eyes closed while Jaera’s facing the back, just to suppress the feels my mind was having.

My mind was going blank already and I can feel my pants getting extra uncomfortable by every second that passed by. My hands on Jaera’s waist were threatening to move upwards, and it took me a whole lot of patience and self-control to prevent myself from doing so. I know that I’m a decent twenty-two year old man but as I’ve said, I’m a male too. I said that I’m not going to do anything to a like her, but I didn’t think that this is going to be too much for me. Though my face may look a little bit too girly, I have raging hormones too, and I already took too much effort just to control it.

And this girl right here touching, feeling and grinding my body all over didn’t do me any justice either.

We were going to do the final part, in which I had to thank myself for not giving in. I was already breathing hard, my self-control was already emptied, and only a single mistake could lead me stupor. I was going

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter