Let's go to the GYM!

The Going Home Club

 

“. .a. .D?” Sehun whispered incredulously, eyeing the slightly crumpled card in his hand. It indeed had a scrawled ‘D’ written across it in intimidating red ink. What the hell? A D? that’s like. .close to an F. Well, no Sherlock.

 

He heard their P.E teacher tsk and look at him. “Yes, it’s a D, and if you don’t get yourself in better shape, it’ll get even lower.”

 

Sehun’s eyes slightly widened. Dang, he had just gotten the first D of his life, and he certainly doesn’t like it. Don’t get him wrong, he’s not particularly smart, but he prides himself for only getting solid C pluses and B’s, nothing more, nothing less. And this ‘D’ was like a pimple in his perfectly D-free record. It was also particularly irritating because it was in P.E. The most useless subject in the face of the Earth(according to the lazy- Sehun), which also happens to be Sehun’s ultimate weakness, since it involves. .er. .moving, and. .effort. Seriously, he thought that he’d be free of that cursed subject when he was out of highschool, but unfortunately life doesn’t work that way.

 

“Judging by that look in your face, you don’t get D’s too often.” Their teacher pointed out, Sehun just nodded. Now if she wasn’t so pretty, he would’ve considered begging about giving him at least a C, but therefore losing his pride and dignity in the process. Yes, he was desperate. .because if his mom saw this D, the horrors. She might confiscate Sehun’s Tekken games or ban him from playing videogames for a week, or worse. .*gasp* delete his current file in pokemon. She’s done it before, so she’ll be able to do it again.

 

Sehun slightly groaned, but before he could bury his face in his palms, the teacher said. “If you want to raise your grade there is a way. .” she trailed off.

 

Sehun immediately snapped his head and looked at her like ‘, tell me what it is.’

 

“I could probably scrape in a B minus if you complete this extra-credit homework.”

 

“What?” Sehun asked, his voice hopeful and desperate at the same time.

 

“You have to win a triathalon. You will be competing against others who scored D’s and F’s in P.E”

 

OK, might as well say goodbye to his pokemon team. And that team was glorious and perfect and he already had like two legendary pokemon (He already had MewTWO for pete’s sake), so  it was particularly hard.

 

Sehun frowned and slumped his upper body on his desk dramatically, intentionally hitting his head on the hard mahogany surface, okay, maybe he shouldn’t have done it since his head was still in pain, courtesy of Luhan and the guy who apparently *shudder* loves him. He felt a reassuring pat on his head and heard an amused chuckle. Usually, whenever a hot girl would touch him, even if she was a teacher (yeah, cus he’s desperate like that), he would be happy, but he’s not feeling particularly cheery at the moment.

 

“Hey, you can always go to the gym.” She said as she walked away. Sehun slowly raised his head, slightly tilting it to the left and pondered about the advice.

 

Sehun thought of it as a joke at first, but later he imagined himself running on the treadmill, pumping iron, doing push-ups, sit-ups and bench presses and realized how cool he must look.

 

But of course, he wouldn’t be able to do those anyway since he admits that he’s weak as , so he slumps back dejectedly on his desk.

 

~0~

 

Sehun entered the club room, it was been such a routine for him that the noise, the chaos and the occasional burnt smells of something due to the efforts of the ones who’re trying to cook in the kitchen really doesn’t distress him as much as they used to.

 

He passes Chanyeol who’s currently having a tug-of-war by himself, how he does that Sehun doesn’t quite know, and Tao who was busy helping the human-pinball known as Chanyeol not to hit dangerous surfaces.

 

Sehun barely dodges the dart Chen was aiming at Kai’s taped on picture on the wall. It ended up right in the middle of Kai’s earlobe, he wasn’t very good at aiming you see. Apparently, Kai drew a drawing of a Peni- ehem, Squidward on Chen’s face when he was sleeping, and Chen hasn’t quite gotten his revenge yet. He still has faint marker marks around his nose.

 

Baekhyun, Xiumin and Kai were having animated discussions, Kai made this lude hand gesture that made Baekhyun crack up and Xiumin grimace. It was nice to know that Kai was going back to his usual douchebaggy self. Now Sehun didn’t like douchebags, but the Kai who was constantly sighing and frowning for the past few days was starting to make Sehun feel depressed himself. He found out from the others that it was because of Kai’s encounter with a previous club member named Kyungsoo.

 

“LUHAN YOU SON OF !” Suho growls. Sehun whips his head around and sees Suho mercilessly pounding away on the buttons of a poor game controller with an unfazed Luhan beside him, smoothly bringing his fingers down on his controller.

 

“WHY” he hit’s the x particularly hard, suddenly, Luhan doesn’t look so calm anymore. “WON’T” he hits the x again, and Luhan looks a bit more concerned. “YOU” he hits the x and O simultaneously with so much force the buttons would probably pop out any moment, and Luhan looks outright terrified for the welfare of his controller. “LOSE!?” he screams, standing up and throwing the controller hard on the floor. Sehun could see Luhan give out a silent scream, his eyes wide. He lunges on his knees towards the controller and cradles it like its some kind of baby. Sehun feels for him, if someone did that to his PS3, he would’ve cried.

 

Suho pants and puffs, his chest heaving up and down, and he slowly seems to calm down from him post-game high, he furrows his brows and a look of guilt washes over him. He claps both hands over his mouth and gasps. Typical bipolar Suho.

 

“Oh gosh, I am so sorry Luhan.” He says in a horrified whisper. Luhan in turn just glares up at him like was a friggin murderer, mumbling ‘never again’.

 

Sehun goes past the two and says to Luhan. “Come on Luhan, playing with Suho? You were practically asking for it.”

 

Luhan points his glare to Sehun instead, and it intensifies just a bit more. “Shut the up.”

 

Hey they were in a truce, but it didn’t mean that they had to be particularly nice to each other.

 

Yixing was in the corner by the window, he joined two armchairs together to make a makeshift sofa and laid down, since the sofa was previously occupied by a screaming Suho. His face vandals were particularly intense, courtesy of a still-angry-at-Kai Chen. Sehun shakes his head, since it’s not actually Yixing’s fault.

 

Since he can’t sit by the living room to revel in his sadness over his D (it was too damn noisy for him to get depressed properly). He heads over to the kitchen, his nose crinkling due to the slight burning smell emanating from it. He sees Kris, drinking solemnly from a nice tea-cup, sitting in the kitchen table. Sehun looks at him, he looks like a ing model with his plain white shirt, jeans and loafers, he even has his legs crossed as he elegantly sipped on his tea, really? Tea? He’s not even british, or old, or has constipation. .or maybe he does, but Sehun doesn’t want to know, or maybe he does. He eyes Kris’ muscles and tall physique. Kris could possibly win that triathalon, he sighs bitterly and sits down at the table after dumping his bag haphazardly at the seat next to him.

 

He flops his upper body on the table. The only sounds he hears are Kris’ slurping noises, the clinking of china and the noise from the chaos in the living room. He sighs again.

 

“You look unhappy.” Kris points out, Sehun slightly raises his head to look at Kris blankly.

 

“No .”

 

Kris puts his teacup down into the saucer, and Sehun gets a glimpse of it, . .it was black and looked kind of burnt. So that explained the smell.

“Don’t get snarky with me y boy.”

 

Sehun frowned, but obeyed nonetheless, he knows that Kris isn’t one to mess with. “Stop calling be y boy.”

 

“I will stop calling you y boy when it no longer seems funny to my ears. y boy” Kris states, taking his cup and slightly stirring it, making the burnt smell waft around him. Kris takes a whiff and slightly grimaces, but drinks it anyway.

 

“What happened?” Sehun looks at the cup.

 

“I cooked it wrong.”

 

“Wha? You don’t cook tea. Don’t you know that?” Sehun says.

 

Kris looks at the burnt black tea in his cup and forms an ‘O’ with his mouth. “Well now I do.”

 

“Why are you drinking tea anyway?” Sehun asks, now he’s not in the mood to talk to anybody, but he’s just curious about Kris’ probable constipation problems.

 

“No, I don’t have constipation problems if you’re wondering, it’s just that this girl I’m taking out on a date next weak likes one direction.”

 

Sehun scrunched up his face. .ugh. One Direction. “What does that have to do with tea?”

 

“One direction is british, and british people drink tea. .I guess.” Kris shrugs. “I’m planning on curling my blonde hair to look like that guy. .what’s his name again? Harry. .Tiles? I don’t know.”

 

“That’s just sad,. .and desperate.”

 

Kris sighs. “I know.”

 

Sehun slowly nods, slumping his head back into the table kind of disappointed that Kris doesn’t have constipation.

 

After a few more minutes of silence and Kris’ continued drinking of his tea, Sehun peered again from his forearms, looking at Kris’ crossed legs.

 

“I’ve always wondered about guys doing that. .doesn’t it hurt?”

 

“What?”

 

“Crossing your legs like that?” Sehun said with a slight grimace as he looked at Kris’ crotch. “Doesn’t it hurt the. .ugh. .jewels?”

 

Kris laughed. “What the ? Who calls balls jewels? Hahahah. Anyways. .yeah, they did kind of hurt, at first.” Kris casually said with another sip of his tea.

 

Sehun furrowed his brows, confused. “Then why the would you even do it?”

 

“I don’t know.” Kris shrugged again. “Cuz it’s cool, and it kinda went with the whole ‘tea-drinking’ thing.”

 

Honestly Sehun was kind of weirded out, why would someone cause themselves PAIN, . .and yeah, it was definitely great pain (trust him he’s a guy), just to look cool? But oh well, it’s Kris after all.

 

“Anyways, what’s up with all the questions? Aren’t you supposed to be depressed?” Kris deadpanned.

 

Sehun sniffed and remembered the red ‘D’ on his report card and imagined his mom’s subsequent reaction, and he had a strange urge to cry, now he wasn’t the type of guy to cry easily but COME ON! It’s POKEMON. Ooh that rhymed. And His MEWTWO! His friggin Mewtwo. His mom doesn’t understand how many masterballs he used on that bastard.

 

Kris probably saw Sehun’s pained expression. “Dude, what the ? Don’t cry.” Kris said not really knowing what to do, since he really even more than Suho at comforting people.

 

Kris gave out an exasperated sigh and awkwardly patted Sehun’s slumping shoulder from across the table. “Ugh. .there, there? What’s wrong anyway?”

 

“I got” Sehun’s lip quivered. “A D!” and he buried his face back into his hands.

 

 “So?”

 

Sehun snaps his head up, a glare gracing his normally apathetic face. “So?” he echoes dramatically. “SO??” his voice raises an octave.

 

“Yeah.” Kris replies, slightly amused by a frazzled looking Sehun. “So?”

 

So” Sehun starts, in a tone like what he’s about to say is obvious. “My mom is going to ing murder me.” Well not him per se, but his games.

 

“Oh.” Kris nods understandingly. “Good luck with that.”

 

“The only way that I can improve my grade in P.E is by winning a Triathalon.”

 

Kris eyes Sehun’s scrawny build and scoffs. “Good luck with that.” He says again, clearly thinking that it’s a lost cause.

 

“The teacher says that I can probably go to the gym, but I don’t think that that’ll help me.”

 

Kris ponders for a moment and purses his lips thoughtfully, drinking his tea for added effect. “That’s actually a good idea.” He says. “I can actually go with you, since I’m planning on going to the gym anyways. I’ll teach you”

 

Sehun raises his eyebrows, a slight feeling of hope coming into him, but it leaves just as soon as it came, no amount of gym can help him win. “Nah, thanks anyway.”

 

He feels the seat next to him moving. “Hey, what’s going on?” Baekhyun asks, placing himself next to Sehun.

 

“Sehun here needs to go the gym to raise his grade.”

 

This appears to have piqued Baekhyun’s interest because a look of delight graced his face as he clapped his hands together. “Oooh! Can I come with? I honestly have the best outfit to go to the gym.”

 

“N-no tha-“ but before he could decline properly, Kai went inside the kitchen.

 

“Gym?? You’re going to the gym? I’ll come along cuz I’ve been meaning to work on my abs.” Kai proudly states just as he’s about to raise his shirt to show his ongoing work when an annoyed Chen came and pulled his shirt back down.

 

“Nobody wants to see that Kai.” He grumbled.

 

“Aww, you’re still mad at me?”

 

“YES!” Chen said, turning to Kai, his eyes ablaze. “YOU friggin used BULLDOG marker. Not just permanent maker, But BULLDOG permanent marker.” His eye twitched. “Do you know how weird it was to ride the bus back home with a drawn on your face?! This old couple kept eyeing me like I was some kind of lunatic.”

 

Kai smirked. “It was just Squidward Chen” he said patting Chen’s shoulder. “It’s just your dirty mind creating problems for you.”

 

Chen made a scary wide-eyed glare at Kai, making the latter jump away. “Whatever Kai.”

 

Chen turned to Sehun. “Gym huh?” he said looking at Sehun’s flimsy arms. “You do seem like you need it.”

 

Sehun was about to retort, but he had to agree. Before Sehun knew it, everyone was already in the kitchen (except Yixing who was still obviously sleeping), apparently all informed of his current situation. Luhan was still pretty much looking distraught and a nervous and apologetic Suho was patting his back and mumbling words of apology. Sehun’s eyes unconsciously slanted at the way Suho and Luhan were so close that their shoulders were brushing against each other’s.

 

Suho cleared his throat, momentarily pulling away from Luhan.

 

“So Sehun, you need to go the gym?” he asked, smiling brightly at Sehun.

 

“No, not really. I’ll just accept my D as it is.”

 

They heard a snigger, it was Chen. “Pfft.. accept his ‘D’ as it is.” He wiggled his eyebrows suggestively. “Don’t worry Sehun, you’re young, you’re still growing.”

 

Sehun mentally face-palmed

 

Kai pretended to sigh. “See Chen? It’s just your dirty mind.” He said, and Chen looked like he was a second away from landing a fist right in the middle of Kai’s face.

 

“Shut up chin.”

 

Kai and Chen continued having a snarky battle of words, which everybody pointedly ignored.

 

“Aw, but if you do have a chance of making your grade better, why not?” Suho said.

 

Sehun shrugged. “I don’t know, maybe it’s just a lost cause.” He sadly admitted.

 

Luhan scoffed, after seemingly sizing Sehun up. “Yeah, it is a lost cause.”

 

And then it just went off. The tiny, and almost non-existent competitive spark buried beneath Sehun’s many layers of lazy just ignited. And for some reason Luhan is the only person who can trigger that. Sehun raised his head a bit higher, nose tipped slightly up.

 

“You know what? Maybe I will go to the gym.” Sehun said looking straight at Luhan, his voice almost sounding confident.

 

Suho beamed and lightly put a fist on the wooden kitchen table.

 

“There you have it! Now we have our first activity to add to our extra-curricular activities quota for the year.”

 

Fun (or not-so fun) fact: The University requires them to have at least 6 extra-curricular activities with all the members present per year to keep the club active.

 

“WHAT!?” more than half of the room exclaimed, almost glaring at Suho. Even Tao’s eyes widened in surprise. Suho shrank a bit and when Luhan narrowed his eyes at him Suho felt even more scared since he was already walking on thin ice with the man due to the PS3 mishap. , but then realized that heck. .he’s the friggin president of this club. .and. .and why should he be scared of s? So he straightened up a bit and tried to get his point across.

 

“Come on guys. It’ll be fun.” He reasoned. “And you know what? It’s actually productive. It’s way better than what we did last year.” He looked at Xiumin.

 

“Hey! Shaving guinea pigs for lab experiments were fun. They were cute!” He whined.

 

“Yeah, until they started moving and breathing and pooing and peeing everywhere.” Chen deadpanned.

“And when they were all shaved they looked like mutated potatoes.” Chanyeol shuddered. “Scared the out of me.”

 

Xiumin frowned and pretended to aim a nearby fork at Chen. Luhan laughed and patted Xiumin’s shoulder, whispering words of encouragement at the pouting baozi. Sehun knew that the two were close, being the same age and childhood friends and all, but again, his eyes slanted. And he really doesn’t know why.

 

“Hey s’alright, at least Baekhyun managed to make gloves out of the guinea pig fur.” Luhan said, trying to make his best friend feel better.

 

Ugh. .that’s just gross. He looked at Baekhyun with a semi-judging face.

 

“It’s fashion guys! I mean like who can say that you have guinea pig fur gloves?” he defended.

 

“Wierdos, like you.” Kai coughed. Baekhyun raised an eyebrow, taking a huge intake of breath, but before he could chew Kai’s statement off, Suho clapped his hands loudly.

 

“OKAY GUYS!” he said over Baekhyun. “Gym it is, Saturday.”

 

Whines broke out across the room, the only people who were fine with it were Baekhyun, Kai and Kris.

 

Chanyeol bound over to Suho, grabbing his arm and shaking it like a petulant child. Stating to Suho a list of reasons why, he, Park Chanyeol should NEVER step foot in a gym. The list included him being prone to tripping over his own feet, so what more in treadmills, and him knocking over barbells and possibly crushing someone’s toe in the process, or how his accurate algorithms and formulas wouldn’t apply in the gym environment, causing him to be highly ineffective.

 

“Ugh! Ain’t nobody got time for that!” Chen stated, arms up in the air.

 

“I don’t wanna get in shape!” Xiumin said.

 

“You’re already in shape Minnie.” Chen said with an almost sweet smile. Xiumin’s eyes widened and he visibly pinked at the sudden compliment, and probably at the nickname too. Chen snickered. “Round is a shape.”

 

Xiumin reddened even more, not flustered red, but angry red. He gripped Luhan’s forearm, inhaled and closed his eyes. “Luhan, hold me back, I might actually hit this guy.” He said with a forced calm, on to which Luhan and Chen only chuckled at.

 

Sehun, in the corner of his eyes, saw Tao talking seriously with Suho, apparently even he was trying to talk Suho out of this. Sehun felt slightly guilty for bringing them into this.

 

“I’m not going.” Luhan said stubbornly, after finally managing to calm a flaming Xiumin. Xiumin wrapped his arm around Luhan’s. There goes Sehun's eye-slanting again.

 

“If Luhan’s not going then I’m not going!” he said. Chen, followed by wrapping an arm on Xiumin’s, making the latter roll his eyes. “If Minnie’s not going, then I’m not going too!”

 

Silence.

 

Chen looked at them, feigning a look of hurt.

 

“Come on, nobody’s not going if I’m not going too?”

 

“Yeah, pretty much.” Kris said before sipping on his tea. "That'd actually be better." Seriously, Sehun wondered how long it takes Kris to finish a cup of tea.

 

 

Suho looked pleadingly at him. “Come on Luhan, it’ll be fun.”

 

He crossed his arms. “How would being in a room with sweaty muscled men be fun?”

 

“Well, there are a lot of reasons.” Kai said, smirking darkly. "If you know what I mean."

 

Baekhyun shoved him. “Yuck Kai, you should really wash your brain with soap.”

 

Suho kept on pleading with the guys, trying to convince them, but ultimately failing. But then Kris stood up and his loud commanding boom of a voice resounded the kitchen.

 

“Everybody SHUT UP!” he half-yelled, making the guys immediately oblige. Kris looked at them, as if daring anyone to retaliate. Damn, there was no saying no when Kris was like this. “We go the gym on Saturday, no buts.”

 

Kai  was about to say something but Kris was already a step ahead of him. "Not those kinds of buts Kai. Keep your green jokes to yourself."

 

Luhan opened his mouth.

 

“NO buts.” Kris reiterated, ultimate -face on. Sehun should really learn how to make Luhan shut up from Kris.

 

Suho nervously laughs. “So yeah, see you guys on Saturday.”

 

Luhan turned to Sehun and mouthed, ‘this is all your fault’, but Sehun, slightly pleased that Luhan’s pissed, just shrugs it off with a snarky smile.

 

~0~

 

Sehun was huffing and puffing by the time he made his way to the gym’s parking lot, it was already 10 o’clock and they planned to meet like an hour ago, so yeah, he was friggin late by a lot, even though going to the gym in the first place was mainly because of him. He knows that he should feel bad, but he’s a bit too annoyed to feel that at the moment, and also by the fact that he’s too busy running.

 

This morning, his mom was so ecstatic that he was going to the gym that she made him this sort of weird- smoothie. Which had a good, balanced breakfast blended into one disgusting cup. Yeah, and by balanced meal, he wasn’t kidding. It had blended eggs and bacon and everything. Ughh. .until now, whenever Sehun burps he can still taste tomato and egg puree in his mouth.

 

When he got near the entrance, everyone was almost there, looking at him with annoyed stares, and making scattered whines of “your late”. He held up a finger, signing for them to wait for his apology in order for him to steady his breathing.

 

“I’m puff. .sorry.” Sehun said, still bracing himself on his knees.

 

“Well you should be!” replied a very annoyed Kris. He was dressed in a dry-fit wife-beater, gym shorts and a good pair of reeboks. A gym bag was slung loosely on his shoulder. He clearly is used to going to the gym. Sehun looked at his own outfit, he kind of looked like a dweeb compared to Kris. With his black jogging pants, loose white shirt and P.E shoes. Ugh. P.E, just the mention of the subject irks him. But it was better than what his mother initially picked out for him. She assembled an outfit remarkably similar to what Richard Simmons would wear. It was too short, tight and pink for Sehun’s liking.

 

Sehun straightened himself up and looked at the members present. He squinted, apparently he wasn’t the one who came the latest. Phew.

 

“Why are you so late anyways?” Kris snapped, he looked like he was already itching to go inside and sweat for the sake of pure vanity. Dang fitness buff.

 

“Mom. Forced me to wear shorts.”

 

“So?” Kai asked.

 

“Mini-shorts.” Sehun said, flinching at even imagining himself wearing it.

 

“Oh.” Kai nodded and snickered, after probably imagining Sehun wearing said mini-shorts. “But it’s great way to show off your lady legs” Some members burst out in a fit of giggles, and he just wanted to punch them, cause you see, he’s very irritable when he’s tired.

 

In the club room they always for having lady legs with absolutely minimal calf muscles. Even female classmates ask him his secret. He’s kind of offended, but answers anyway. His secret? Minimize movement as much as possible.

 

“Anyways, why’d you all wait for me? You could’ve just signed up already.”

 

“Well, there’s this promo that if we sign up as 9-peron group, we get a discount.” Suho explained. “With you we have seven, we’re still waiting for Chanyeol, Luhan, Tao and Baek—“

 

At that moment a loud and vrooming motorcycle screeched towards them. The driver was zigzagging the vehicle dangerously all over the place.

 

The members frantically cleared out in fear of being hit by the rampaging motorcycle.

 

“What the ?” Chen cursed as he was almost hit by the motorcycle’s back tire.

 

Finally, the motorcycle managed to come to a halt. The members crowded around it, ready to scream at the lunatic who was probably driving drunk.

 

“Oops, sorry Chen.” The helmeted driver said, peering over his shoulder to look at the probable victim.

 

Wait they know that voice. Xiumin bended down, trying to peer inside the driver’s tinted helmet. “Baekhyun?”

 

The driver, clad in a leather jacket, gingerly raised his arms up to the helmet and released his head. Shaking his hair as he did so, mimicking those cliché scenes in action movies.

 

“Yo.” He beamed at them, tucking his helmet on his arm and leaning against his motorcycle.

 

“Why in the world were you riding a motorcycle?” Kris said apprehensively. “You could’ve killed somebody, the way you were driving.”

 

Chen however, ogled at Baekhyun’s ride. “BAEK! When did you get this?” he exclaimed, taking in the motorcycle’s sleek design and huge exterior, not caring the slightest that he was almost ran over by it a few seconds ago. He touched the motor’s surface with care as if it was a baby.

 

Kai whistled and bit his lip. “That is so hot.”

 

Baekhyun grimaced at him, making Kai roll his eyes. “The motorcycle Baekhyun. Not you.” He deadpanned.

 

Baekhyun decided to ignore him and explain himself.

 

“This my friends.” He started, sweeping an arm over the motorcycle. “Is my sister’s.”

 

“What?” Chen exclaimed, almost choking at his own saliva. “Let me marry your sister!”

 

“No thanks, I’d rather keep my brother-in-laws perfectly normal and UnChen-like."

 

“Anyways, what happened to your car Baekhyun?” Xiumin asked, and as soon as he did, Baekhyun’s face immediately fell, like he just found out he had cancer or something.

 

“Natasha. .Natasha was. .” he gasped, apparently very pained about what he was going to say. “. .Vandalled by some bored motherers.” He whispered, his voice completely seething.

 

Sehun wanted to ask why exactly Baekhyun named his care Natasha, but thought better of it.

 

“Yeah,. .I know the feeling.” Chen threw a cold sideways glance at Kai. “I’ve also been vandalled by a bored motherer.”

 

Kai raised his hands in defense. “Hey, mothers are off-limits for me.”

 

Yixing amusedly raised his eyebrows. “For me too.”

 

Chen tsked and crossed his arms, but Sehun could just tell that he was thinking of something he can do as payback. Meanwhile, Baekhyun parked his motorcycle, and by ‘park’ he means making the motorcycle lean on the nearest tree, afterwards he took off his leather jacket, revealing a loose printed top, the kind where it’s supposed to be loose for. .Uh. .fashion or something.

 

“You can change into your gym clothes inside.” Suho offered.

 

Baekhyun raised an eyebrow, a tad bit offended. “These are my gym clothes.”

 

Suho looked at him, looking baffled, but didn’t quite say anything.

 

Kris sighed and held Baekhyun’s shoulders with forced patience. “Baekhyun, we are going to the gym, and are not back-up dancing for N-sync.” He said slowly, as if talking to a toddler. Baekhyun irritably swatted Kris’ arms away, telling him that even if he was going to sweat, he was going to look damn good doing it.

 

Sehun looked at Baekhyun’s ‘gym-clothes’. He wore that loose printed shirt, leopard print sweatpants and studded Technicolor sneakers, which were so bright to the point of being annoying. He realized that the clothes s wore for the gym kind of described their personality. Baekhyun, as always, looked like he was auditioning to be an idol. Kris looked like he eats dumbbells for breakfast with his ultra-gym attire. Suho wore a simple shirt and basketball shorts. Kai looked as greasy as ever with a black wife-beater, which was so tight it looked like it was spray-painted on and grey sweatpants. Yixing and Chen looked like they didn’t give a and then there was him, looking like a dweeb as usual. But when he caught sight of a certain orange-haired club member descend from a pink Mercedes, Sehun immediately thought that he was complaining a bit too much.

 

Oh Chanyeol. .

 

There was a complete gasp when Chanyeol grudgingly got off the car and got a ‘good-bye’ kiss from a heavily make-upped and permed Mrs. Lee. Chanyeol winced and looked like he just wanted to climb inside a hole and die. He looked so sad and forlorn that they didn’t even have the meanness in them to laugh at him, well except for Kai, who tried to hide his laugh by coughing. Chanyeol’s head hung low, waiting for the member’s inevitable reaction upon seeing his. .er. .look.

 

“What.the..happened?” Chen asked, or more like gaped. The tips of Chanyeol’s ears turned bright red.

 

“Woa there Channie. .were’s the war?” Kai joked as he kept coughing and laughing at the same time, eyeing Chanyeols ‘armour’.

 

Baekhyun went over to Chanyeol and looked at him from head to toe, completely horrified. “You look like. . Juggernaut.”

 

Chanyeol mustered up the courage to look up. He bitterly looked at Baekhyun and scrunched up his face.

 

“And you look like you’re a back-up dancer for N-sync.” He mumbled back.

 

Kris scoffed. “See? Even the human shield thinks so.” He said, making Chanyeol glare at him.

 

“It was because of my mom.” Chanyeol growled.

 

Sehun wanted to walk up to Chanyeol and just give him a good ole-bro hug and tell him that he understands, and he also, kind of, a little bit ,almost feels a tad bit better because judging from Chanyeol’s get up, his mom is certainly crazier than his.

 

Chanyeol had on baggy jogging pants and a long-sleeved dry fit shirt that almost looked like a speedo, or maybe it was a speedo. He wore biking gloves with matching knee and elbow pads. He was also grasping this huge hiking backpack which made Sehun wonder just how many things you need when you go to the gym. Sehun’s eyes drifted towards Chanyeol’s jock-strap clad crotch and couldn’t help but sigh even more at Chanyeol’s misfortune. On his forehead was a cotton headband which pulled up all of his hair, making him look even geekier and on his face was an expression like he just drank spoiled milk.

 

“This is why I will NEVER want to go to the gym.” He annoyedly mumbled, making Sehun feel even more guilty.

 

Yeah, Chanyeol’s mother was definitely crazier than his

 

“It’s supposed to be for my ‘protection’.”  Chanyeol sarcastically added, making air quotes.

 

Baekhyun gave out a dry chuckle. “Oh Chanyeol, the only thing that those are protecting is your ity.”

 

Kai laughed even more. “HAHAHAH! Literally and figuratively!” he announced, pointing to Chanyeol’s jock-strap. Chanyeol scowled and with his hands, awkwardly shielded his already shielded crotch from view. “Can you please NOT point at my crotch?” But Kai ignored him and kept pointing.

 

“Er. .so there’re nine of us now.” Suho said, trying to appease the tomato red Chanyeol. “So I guess we can come in now?”

 

“Yeah, Luhan can just it! Being this late and everything.” Kris irritatedly said, tapping his heels into the ground in impatience. “He can just pay in full for all I care.”

 

Chen leant in closer to Kris and said in a conspiratorial whisper. “And what about Tao?”

 

Kris’ scowl immediately disappeared and he turned a bit fidgety, Sehun heard Baekhyun say “Ha. Classic Kris” in the background.

 

“Uh. .he can just. .you know. .um. .” he drawled.

 

“ it?” Chen offered.

 

Kai laughed and suggestively wriggled his eyebrows. “ what?” earning a slap in the back of the head by Baekhyun.

 

“That’s sick.” But he laughed along anyway.

 

“Wha?” Kris confusedly asked, but Suho clasped him in the shoulder, spun him on his heels, and led him towards the gym’s entrance door. “Just go in Kris.” Suho sighed.

 

“Go in what?” Kai said again, and again earning a slap in the head. “Ow!”

 

Sehun prayed to the heavens that this wouldn’t turn out to be a catastrophe as he followed the others into entering the gym.

 

~^*^~

Yeah, 7th chapter! yaaay! reached a hudred subbies! thanks so much guys for commenting and subscribing. and to the ten that upvoted. Love yaa'll! hahahah. Those orange notifs on the left side just makes me squeal. xD

 

Anyways, I had a bit of fun writing this chapter. I think its a one big huge pile of word-vomit since everything's a bit too random. But it was fun. haha.