The Confession

The Going Home Club

Everyone was shuffling hurriedly out of the clubroom, following Kyungsoo. The members murmured and gave out theories on what probably happened, since Kyungsoo’s explanation that the ‘fight was pretty bad’ was quite vague. Now don’t get them wrong, they were worried, but apparently not worried enough to keep them from placing bets.

 

“I bet you ten bucks that one of them is unconscious right now.” Chanyeol nudged Baekhyun, while still fast-walking.

 

“No way, I think that they’re still going at it.” Baekhyun said, slightly jogging to keep up with the poodle’s long limbs.

 

“Hmm. .what about a broken arm?” Chanyeol said thoughtfully.

 

“Well, maybe not broken, probably just sprained.” Baekhyun reasoned.

 

Suho, being the president, felt obliged to stop them. “Guys, please, can you like, not bet on how injured your fellow members are?”

 

But Chanyeol and Baekhyun just looked at him like they were amused that Suho actually believed that they would listen to him. Suho exhasperatedly looked at Kris and flashed him a pleading look since he was the VP.

 

But Kris just jogged past him and went towards the betting duo. “Hey guys, I’ll bet a twenty that Luhan threw the first punch.”

 

“Waah! That’s unfair, that’s pretty much obvious.” Baekhyun whined. “Since Sehun’s kind of wimpy.”

 

Suho looked at Xiumin, he was the closest to Luhan so he probably wasn’t into betting about his friend’s probable injuries, and he was right. Xiumin was silent, his lips pursed in thought. Finally, someone who was as worried as he was. Suho, being a psych major, opted to try and comfort the Baozi.

 

“Xiumin, it’s gonna be fine.” Suho cooed, flashing Xiumin a reassuring smile. But Xiumin was not listening to him, apparently still in deep thought. Aww. .poor guy, he’s really worried.

 

“Now Xiumin, Luhan and Sehun are just probably having a small qu—“

 

“I GOT IT!” Xiumin beamed, completely leaving Suho and scurrying towards the now betting trio. “I’ll bet fifty for this. Judging by Luhan’s inability to inflict harm using his fists, he’ll opt using some kind of weapon. As for injury, I think a concussion or something, but nothing too serious. Oh and Sehun will probably be the first one to pass out since Luhan surprisingly has a high pain tolerance. I remember in junior high that Luhan didn’t even pass out when a classmate’s cat jumped, claws-bared right on top of his weiner.” Xiumin giggled at the last part.

 

Suho face-palmed, and here he thought Xiumin was actually worried.

 

“Ouch.” Kris flinched. “That’s why I hate cats.”

 

“But panda’s are fine right?” Chanyeol wiggled his eyebrows suggestively.

 

“Wha?” Kris said, again completely not getting it. “I guess panda’s are fine?”

 

“Yes, they’re mighty fine . .” Baekhyun said in a sultry southern accent, eyes shifting to Tao.

 

“Uh. .yes. I guess they are.” Kris edged away from them and jogged by Yixing’s side instead. They heard him mumble “Weirdo” on the way.

 

Baekhyun sighed. “He calls me weird.” Baekhyun said indignantly.

 

Chanyeol flashed him his signature derpy smile and patted Baekhyun’s shoulder. Xiumin was sure that he saw the tips of Baekhyun’s ears grow a tad bit redder.

 

“Don’t worry Baek you’re not weird.”

 

Baekhyun guffawed. “Of course, because if I’m weird then what are you?”

 

Chanyeol furrowed his brows. “Hey!”

 

The trip to the old abandoned classroom near the men’s bathroom was obviously not a quiet one. Because of the noise, they failed to realize the quietness of one of their members, their member that’s almost always at the center of everything. But now that member was silent and self-conscious, occasionally shooting fleeting glances at the one leading them.

 

Usually, when someone hates Kai, he would just shrug it off, because if he would care about everyone who didn’t like him, he’d go nuts. But when it came to Kyungsoo, it just didn’t sit right with him at all that the doe-eyed male would hate him. It’s Kyungsoo for pete’s sake, their club’s mom, or. .he used to be the club’s mom, until he left and started hating Kai. So what if Kai burned down the club's kitchen?. .it was only once!. .well, twice if you count the recent microwave incident, but still. So what if Kai yelled at him also that one time? He yelled and nagged at Kai almost to the point when Kai wanted to claw his ears off, so why would Kyungsoo be this mad at him?

 

But more importantly, why did he even care? When he thinks about it, he should be kind of happy, since Kyungsoo won’t breathe down his neck anymore whenever he ‘broke the rules’ or ‘used inappropriate language’

 

He really didn’t know what kind of force was making him want their old relationship . .(n-not that they were in a relationship), instead of this eerie and tense silence between them, he also didn’t know what kind of force was making his legs move on their own and head towards the said subject.

 

“Kyungsoo” Kai said, he was shocked to hear that his voice sounded so quiet and small.

 

Kyungsoo visibly tensed but continued walking anyway.

 

“Hey.” Kai tried again. “Kyungsoo.”

 

Kyungsoo turned to Kai for a second. “Don’t call me Kyungsoo, call me D.O” he said, elegantly pointing to the shining golden pin situated on his pocket, and then turning back.

 

Kai shouldn’t say it. He really shouldn’t, but he can’t think of anything else to say at the moment.

 

“Like D.O. .dorant?” Kai said uncertainly, okay, that was probably the lamest pun ever, but maybe he can try to make Kyungsoo laugh like he used to?

 

But he didn’t get a response whatsoever, Kyungsoo just kept walking briskly to their destination, which kind of made Kai’s heart plummet down into his stomach for some reason. Then he felt a surge of frustration hit him. When in the world will this big-eyed prude forgive him?? It’s been like, half a year already! He was just about to grab Kyungsoo's arm and ask him, but then. . 

“Oh I see them!” Suho called out as they turned another corner, he increased his pace from a job to a slight sprint. Everyone followed. They reached a part of the school filled with abandoned classrooms, they saw a small group of students, mostly stuck-up people from the student council and those nerds in the junior-paramedics club crowd around something at the far end of it.

 

They saw an unconscious Sehun, being cradled by this huge beefy guy. Sehun had a growing bruise on one side of his head, while the other side had a small gash in it, they couldn’t help but wince. Damn, that had GOT to hurt. The guy was screaming profanities at Luhan, who was looking like ‘What the have I done?’

 

~0~

 

Stupid Kai, stupid Chen, Stupid Baekhyun, Stupid Chanyeol , ,STUPID EVERYBODYYY! . . . .Luhan angrily mumbles, while taking his calculus quiz. He usually doesn’t get himself so worked up over jokes, since most of the time he makes them on others anyway, but with every ‘You look cute together’ and ‘Oh come on Luhan, just admit it you like him’ joke the members snipe at him, his temper and bad mood rises in parallel. Stupid freakin ‘LOVE JUG’ like what the ? Luhan would’ve found it pretty funny if it weren’t intended to annoy the hell out of him. Ugh, don’t get him even started on the cause of all his mental turmoil:

Stupid Sehun  . .Grr.. that name, that name just grates Luhan’s nerves, who would’ve thought of putting the ugliest syllables ‘Se’ and ‘hun’ in the same word? Okay, no offence to his parents, he’s just really annoyed by Sehun’s whole existence right now.  Sehun belittles him like he’s a little kid, Come on, he was Luhan for pete’s sake, the Luhan, the 3rd smartest accounting student in his year, with a face and physique whom the girls and guys are after. Okay, maybe the latter was an exaggeration or just plainly made up, but the first one was legit.

 

There are also numerous other things about Oh Sehun that is just so displeasing to Luhan’s palate, the way that he answers in a toneless voice and an expressionless face, but still has this mocking twinkle in them, the way his jaws are always slack, lips slightly parted (looking like a ‘tard), the way his eyes are almost always half-blank but then suddenly fill with spite whenever they see each other, or how Sehun would subtly puff up his cheek in frustration whenever he wants to pull Luhan’s hair out, the way his hazel hair falls over his eyes sometimes . . .okay, he really doesn’t know why he’s noticed so much about that punk. See? Even somehow, Sehun manages to negatively affect him even when he’s not there by befuddling his mind during a quiz. But it kind of doesn’t matter since Luhan finds it easy anyway.

 

But still, Stupid Sehun.

 

Stupid! Stupid! Stupid! With every ‘stupid’, he punches the numbers significantly hard on to his calculator, making the calculator bounce from the impact, tumble sideways, and ultimately fall on the floor generating a reverberating ‘Thwack’ against the tiles. Eyes immediately  land on the source of the sound then back to Luhan, who embarrassedly mumbles words of apology at the mini-disturbance.

 

He grabs the fallen calculator and resumes solving the numbers.

 

By the time the class was finished with the quiz and it’s checking, Luhan was in a worse mood, probably because of his score. He got a friggin 49/50. Come on, that was the worst grade to give to a person. He wasn’t annoyed that it was low, 49 is still pretty high, he just didn’t like getting only one wrong. It was like telling him that he could’ve gotten a perfect score, but just didn’t.

 

Ugh. .this is all Oh Sehun’s fault.

 

You know what, maybe he’ll return to calling him Nancy, just for the heck of it.

 

To ease his nerves before laying eyes on Nancy, he opted to take the long route to his club room, and by ‘long route’, he means the whole school route.  He chanced upon going to a part of the school where people rarely go to anymore. There was this hall of abandoned classrooms in the west wing of the University. Hmm. .maybe he’ll make this his new hide-out from the stupid student council members, since he vowed never to step foot in that ninja-rat infested closet ever again. He was was shifting the strap of his sachel, yes, he uses a sachel, he feels hipster that way, and hoists it a bit higher up his shoulder when he hears something. Kind of like a desperate voice.

 

A voice that’s so irritatingly familiar.

 

He just wants to smack himself, come on, now he’s even hearing his voice in empty hallways. Luhan just walked on, trying to shake away the voice, but it didn’t leave his head. He shook it a bit more, but the voice just kept getting louder, and it seemed to come from the classroom near the men’s bathroom.

 

It really sounded like Nancy’s in trouble. Well, maybe he’s just fantasizing about Nancy suffering.

 

“Wh-what are you doing?” he hears Nancy’s desperate voice in the room. “Don’t. .don’t come any closer!” Nancy kind of screams.

 

Luhan furrows his brows and shifts his eyes towards the classroom. He peers inside it, just to ensure himself that it’s all in his head.

 

His eyes widened.

 

Nancy really was there!. .and he was getting cornered by this guy.

 

~0~

 

Sehun was headed towards his and Luhan’s meeting place, trudging and half-stomping on the way, garnering weird looks from the passers-by. Why was Luhan going to meet him in such a deserted part of the school anyway? Maybe he was planning on beating Sehun up or something, but he was pretty sure he was able to handle that kiddo.. ..Sehun then imagined Luhan hearing him call him ‘Kiddo’, ooh. .just imagining his annoyed face put a smile on Sehun’s lips. Anyways. .yeah. Sehun sure wasn’t the most athletic person out there, okay he isn’t even athletic, but the height difference could probably give him an upper hand in fighting that kid. .hohohoho. .he just called Luhan kid again.  

 

He really wasn’t the type to engange in possible fights, he’d rather avoid them and not exert any effort.

 

But that er just PLASTERED a huge- note in his locker. He’ll definitely give Luhan a piece of his mind!

 

He opened the door, it was still about 4:50, so probably Luhan wasn’t there yet, without looking, he sat down on a fairly dusty chair. He scanned the room,. .there was. .somebody else. Someone Sehun didn’t know, he was big and beefy and scary and could probably pound Sehun to a pulp and was sitting on the far end of the room in another chair. He couldn’t pull his eyes away because that dude was also looking at him.

 

Err. .

 

This was all kinds of awkward, Sehun felt sweat trickle down his neck just looking at the guy, that’s how big he was, and did he mention scary? Yes, he supposed he already did, but he would just like to emphasize that a bit more.

 

Sehun finally managed to pull his eyes nervously away, but he still felt that guy’s eyes on him. He quietly stood up, Okay, scary guy equals a time to leave. He flinched when his chair creaked, it was weird that he was trying to be inconspicuous since they were the only two in the room.

 

But then he flinched even more when the other’s chair did too.

 

The guy was coming towards him, his eyes unmoving. Sehun literally wanted to scream. Waaaaaah. . as the guy came closer, Sehun saw his fists tighten, making veins pop up and his muscles ripple. Is this guy really a college student? But more importantly, is this guy going to beat him up?

 

Sehun wanted to just shoot his leg, scolding it for not being able to move. He kind of froze while the guy looked at him, still edging his way towards Sehun. The guy stopped about 2 feet away from him, making Sehun slightly release the breath he was unconsciously holding.

 

“Umm. .”the guy said. If Sehun wasn’t so scared less right now, he would’ve laughed. The guy’s voice reminded him of the voice of Theodore in Alvin and the Chipmunks.

 

“Y-yeah?” Sehun’s voice cracked.

 

“You probably read the note I gave you right? In. .your locker?” the guys said. “I used plaster just in case it would fly off.”

 

WHAT? He’s the one who gave him that note?

 

He could’ve laughed at his statement earlier that he would ‘give the note-giver a piece of his mind’ when just seeing the man in front of him made him want to pee his pants.

 

The guy looked at him intensely, his lips were pursed and the guy was visibly sweating, his face was flushed. .he looked angry? Or was it something else? Sehun wished he wasn’t angry. .anything but angry.

 

“I like you.” The guy said, finally dropping that intense glare and looking shyly away from Sehun, which totally didn’t match with his face.

 

Sehun’s mind kind of exploded.

 

WHAT THE K?

 

Maybe the guy’s anger at him would’ve been slightly better than this revelation.

 

“Ever since I met you. .It was. . “ Sehun tuned him out cuz it was just so wrong.

 

Sehun’s eyes were as wide as saucers, and his jaw dropped, a far cry from his usual blank face. But who could blame him? That guy, 2 feet away from him, with the huge muscles and scary face. .just told him that. .that he liked him? Maybe it’s that club’s fault, ever since he joined, all sorts of crazy has been happening to him.

 

The guy looked at him, expecting some kind of response.

 

“Um. .er. .uh. .” Sehun stuttered. He really couldn’t think of anything coherent right now. He wanted to run. .maybe he should. .but, his fear of that guy kind of glued him in place.

 

you Sehun for being a coward!

 

“B-b-but we are both guys.” Sehun said. Then an eerie and disturbing thought came to him: . .what if?  . .he looked at the guy if he had s on him. .Phew, no s thank god.

 

“So?” The guy said as if the matter was unimportant.

 

Last time Sehun checked he was straight.

 

“Uh. .I don’t. .” Sehun stopped, the guy was coming closer to him. This kind of hungry look in his eyes. MOOMMYYYY!! Sehun wanted to honestly cry. This was on of the scariest he has experienced. Even scarier than clowns, even scarier than clowns IN the dark.  Even scarier than clowns IN the dark destroying his wide collection of game consoles.

 

Sehun gasped when he realized that both of the guy’s arms were on either side of him. He tried to duck under his massive arms, but the guy held him in place.

 

“Wh-what are you doing?” he asks frantically. But the guy just leans closer, Sehun clams his eyes shut “Don’t. .don’t come any closer!” he screeches as he flails his arms trying to get the beefy guy away.

 

THWACK

 

Sehun almost had a heart attack when he heard something hard hit flesh. Was he hit? But he didn’t feel any pain. He cracked an eye open and saw that the guy was no longer trapping him, he was facing away from him now. Sehun looked past the guy’s broad shoulder it was a very scared Luhan holding some kind of mini-bat, which he used to apparently hit the big guy. Sehun realized that the mini-bat was a leg from a broken chair.

 

The guy rotated his neck, and a loud and intimidating crack resounded. Getting hit by the chair leg apparently didn’t hurt him one bit. Luhan significantly paled.

 

OH NO!. .why did it have to be Luhan? now he has to owe him something.

 

“What the hell are you doing to Nancy?” Luhan asked the guy, raising the bat bracingly.

 

Nancy?

 

“Y-yeah. .that’s what I call him.” Luhan said to the guy.

 

The guy briefly turned to look at Sehun. “You. .you give each other nicknames?” 

 

 

“Give me a nickname too!” He demanded in his chipmunk voice, almost making Sehun smile, but the vain protruding on his left temple and the blazingly jealous look in his eyes forced Sehun’s fear back in. But Sehun saw Luhan struggling to keep his face straight after hearing the guy’s voice and probably also his strange request.

 

 

Umm. .how about no? But of course, he couldn’t say that.

 

“Uh. .uh.. “ Sehun couldn’t think of anything. Come on Sehun. .Think. say anything. ANYTHING to make this guy not beat you to a pulp.

 

“ASSCRACK!” Sehun screamed out the first thing that popped in his head.

 

Damn. .

 

Sehun cursed his ridiculously messed up brain whilst Luhan struggled even harder to keep his laugh in place.

 

The guy’s nostrils flared. He reached out a hand towards Sehun, He’s gonna hit him right? Oh god. .he really is going to hit him. He felt the guy's fingers on his face. Oh no. .here it comes, but instead he felt them lightly pinch his cheeks.

 

“AWWW. .Sehun-ssi, I love it.” He said in a sugary, affectionate kind of way that made Sehun want to gag. “Just like I love you.”

 

Yep, there it goes, Sehun was pretty sure that he puked inside.

 

Something clicked inside Luhan’s mind. .Oh goodness. At first he just stood there, completely baffled, wondering if he has some newly-acquired hearing problem, but then he just couldn’t take it anymore. It was just itching inside it’s throat, willing itself to come out. He pursed his lips, suppressing it. But it was no use, it was too late, he dropped the chair leg and just belted it all out.

 

“WAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHH! So that’s what this is about? Hahahha. .s-sorry. .woops didn’t know that I was disturbing something.” Luhan mock apologized heading towards the door, giving out an lazy salute. “Now if you’ll excuse me.” But before he could get out, a crazily firm hold on his upper arm stopped him.

 

“What are you laughing at, TINY man?” the guy, as you can see, put a clear emphasis on ‘tiny’. At the guys words, Sehun saw the familiar snap in Luhan’s composure, he saw the familiar killing intent that used to be for him seep out of Luhan, and Sehun just knew, even if the guy was a 200 pound mass of muscle, if you call Luhan tiny, Luhan will fight you.

 

But Sehun was sure that Luhan would pretty much lose in this situation.

 

Luhan smirked, and stepped forward, glancing in a demeaning sort of way at the guy, which kind of fails since he’s looking up because of the whopping height difference.

 

“Laughing?” Luhan chimes in, in an ultra fake sweet tone. “I’m laughing because of you’re TINY voice” he said the last part mimicking the dude's chipmunk-like voice.

 

Oh .

 

Sehun moved his position so that he could see the two’s clash better, and he saw the guy’s eye twitch, he was inhaling and exhaling in some sort of therapeutic way to suppress his anger. Apparently Luhan hit a nerve too.

 

“Yeah. .Tiny.” Luhan repeated, again stepping closer, eyeing the guy rudely up and down as the taboo word rolled off his tongue “Did you have helium for breakfast?”

 

The guy’s claw clenched, metaphorical smoke coming out of his ears. Honestly, Sehun has pointed out the fact that he doesn’t like Luhan way too many times, but he can’t help but feel scared for him. Also, when people find Luhan probably half-dead, he’ll probably be in trouble too. And he definitely can’t have that.

 

“Shut your tiny little pie-whole before I crush it!.” The guy growled as he took a step himself, making his and Luhan’s chest almost touch, but since his voice was so squeaky it ended up being more like a purr. But still, it scared Sehun less. Luhan scoffed. Yes. .much to Sehun’s horror and amazement, he scoffed at the very threatening threat.

 

Luhan pretended to whimper. “Ooh, tough aren’t you?” he said, patting the guy’s shoulder. “But listen, I’ll shut it when I want to okay? Maybe you’re jealous of my manly voice?” Luhan said with a smile as he poked the guy on the forehead. HE FREAKIN’ POKED HIM! That’s like poking a bear out in the wild!

 

OH GOOOOD! Luhan must’ve lost his freakin’ mind!

 

That seemed to have done it. The guy’s face turned a deep shade of red that it almost looked kind of purple. Oh oh oh . .Sehun should stop him right?  But why should he? Luhan got himself into the mess. And he’s pretty sure that he’s too weak to be of any help anyway. The man was visibly gritting his teeth and the veins on his forearms and biceps were throbbing due to his extreme flexing. Oh , oh , oh !. Maybe Sehun should just run away. Yes, yes, he should.

 

The guy screamed/squeaked as he raised his muscular arm, poised to send out a massive beating to the sharp-tongued baby-face. There was a brief flicker of fear in Luhan’s eyes, but he willed it away and raised the chair’s handle. The man’s fist was almost going to collide with Luhan’s cheekbone since Luhan reacted too late. For some reason, a stupid neuron in Sehun’s brain made him jump to stop it.

 

And then it hit him, literally, he felt the man’s fist clash with his temple and Luhan’s chair-leg on the back of his head, and everything went black.

 

~0~

 

 

Sehun was back in the room, where he just received that blasted con. .confession by that dude. He shuddered. For some reason, there it went again. Like he was experiencing de ja vu, he saw the guy stand up from his seat and go near him, exactly like how he did it a few minutes ago.

 

“Um,” The guy started.

 

“Y-yeah?” Sehun replied the same way. , someone probably was playing with him because why the hell would he be reliving the weirdest thing he has experienced in his entire life? He expected the first confession he gets was from some cute girl and not by this. . .alpha-dude.

 

“You probably read the note I gave you right? In. .your locker?” He said. Sehun tilted his head, for some reason the guy’s voice was starting to gradually sound less squeaky and his face starting to get smaller. As he was walking towards Sehun, his muscles visibly shrank and his skin got a tad paler. He probably lost a couple of inches in height too. Was he ing hallucinating? He rubbed his eyes, and when he opened them, his mouth opened so much, he could’ve probably supplied home for hundreds of flies. There he saw Luhan, blushing and slightly bighting his lip, just a measly two feet away from him.

 

WHAAAAAATT??

 

He saw Luhan shift his eyes a bit nervously before locking gazes with Sehun. “I like you.”

 

DOUBLE WHAATT??

 

What the hell is he hearing? He feels that his soul just floated out from his body because of the sheer weirdness that is happening to him. Luhan. Luhan who hated his guts the moment he saw him told him that he ‘liked’ him? Maybe pigs already sprouted wings or something and are currently flying. The tone of Luhan’s voice wasn’t snarky, or degrading, or sarcastic, he sounded kind of genuine and. .cu-. .NO!. .he didn’t sound cute at all!

 

“Ever since I met you. .It was. . “ Luhan said, but Sehun was already in a sort of trance. With his soul floating somewhere other than his body.

 

Luhan looked at him with this sort of glimmering stare, making Sehun stutter out incoherent grunts as responses.

 

“Um. .er. .uh. .” He really was at a loss for words. He wanted to run. Yes, he should run, he should definitely run away from this bizarre situation, but something glued him in place. No, it wasn’t fear like what he felt at the confession of the beefy guy, or maybe it was, he wasn’t quite sure, but it was definitely different. Okay, what is he even saying? But whenever he’s afraid, he has this sort of tingling feeling down his spine, but this time, the tingling feeling was accompanied by the feeling of fireworks exploding on his stomach, making his temperature rise up significantly. He felt that his heart just rose a few inches and was now resting on his throat, preventing him from speaking.

 

What the hell Sehun? Move!. .but his feet were glued in place. Then at least say something!

 

“B-b-but we are both guys.” He managed to say. He was pretty sure that Luhan didn’t have s. s on which he liked. .very very much. Sehun liked s. s and s alone. No dangly thingy between the legs. Just s. Period. He likes periods too, cuz girls have periods. Ok, that sounded weird, and he doesn’t really like periods. BUT, in better phrasing, HE LIKES GIRLS!

 

“So?” Luhan said and just shrugged it off.

 

So? It’s because Sehun likes S dammit!

 

 

“Uh. .I don’t. .” Sehun croaked but was cut off by the way Luhan was looking at him, a while ago he was blushing and shifting his eyes away from Sehun, but. .but now, he was looking at him kind of intensely. By intense, he meant intense, because the way Luhan was looking at him made him want to melt into a pile of goo and hide behind a small potted plant. In other words, it made his knees buckle and it was y-NO! OH SEHUN! What the holy fudge?  Sehun wanted to honestly cry, what in the world is wrong with him?

 

Luhan, still looking at him like he was some kind of edible deer and he was a friggin lion, slowly put his arms on the table on either side of Sehun in suave motions. Sehun felt his heart skip a beat before going to a pace so fast it was probably way past it’s speed limit. They were so close, closer than how he and that beefy guy earlier were. He looked at Luhan and saw the familiar glint in his eyes and the left side of his lips tug slightly upwards to form a smirk. SCARY OVER HERE! He was too shocked, scared and weirded out to move. It’s when Luhan leaned in ever so slightly when Sehun snapped and finally found his voice.

 

“Wh-what are you doing?” he asks, completely distressed. Luhan leans in closer, and maybe Sehun was wrong cuz he saw Luhan dart his tongue briefly to his red lips, right before he clammed his eyes shut. “Don’t. .don’t come any closer!” Sehun yells, but he still felt Luhan come closer. So he screamed the next thing that popped into his mind. “I LIKE S!” he yelled, eyes firmly shut. He finally musters up the strength and sanity to flail his arms in an effort to get Luhan away from him.

 

“I LIKE S!” he yelled again and again. “I LIKE S!” he flailed his arms in even wilder movements, until they finally collided with something.

 

“OW! We get it! You like s, now can you please wake the up?” he heard someone yell back. But wait, it wasn’t Luhan. He groggily opened his eyes and met the sight of an annoyed Kris hovering over him, holding a pitcher of ice-cold water. Kris saw him looking at it and raised it slightly, making Sehun instinctively shield his head.

 

“I was going to pour this if you wouldn’t stop screaming ‘I like s’.”

 

Wha?

 

Sehun looked around, he was in the infirmary, his fellow club members looking at him. Some looked amused (Baekhyun and Chanyeol). Some looked weirded out (Kris). Some looked concerned (Suho, Yixing, Xiumin and Tao). While some just didn’t give a like Kai, who was just staring pathetically at a wide-eyed school council member whom Sehun hasn’t seen before. The old school nurse eyed him like he was some sort of disgusting ert, which he was definitely NOT!, before she resumed playing Minecraft on her laptop.

 

Oh , it was a dream. Of course it was a dream. He felt his ears slowly turn red.

 

And then, his eyes caught the subject of the said dream. There he was,  there was Luhan, standing with his arms crossed in a corner, looking at him with an unreadable expression. Their mini eye-lock was interrupted by Chanyeol’s laugh.

 

“LOL! Even while asleep you hilariously weird.” Chanyeol  said, flinging an arm around Sehun, who was now sitting up in the infirmary bed. When Chanyeol did so, he accidentally brushed his elbow across Sehun’s injured head which made him wince. “Woops, sorry ‘bout that.” he said, taking his arms off of Sehun, again brushing his arm across his head. Come on!

 

“OUCH!”

 

Baekhyun amusedly smacked Chanyeol's arm. “You're one to talk."

 

Sehun touched his head, it was now bandaged and dressed, still slightly throbbing from the hits he had taken earlier. He tensed and looked around to look for the other perpetrator.

 

“Oh, you’re looking for that guy?” Baekhyun said with an air of amusement “He’s gone.”

 

Sehun immediately relaxed.

 

“Yeah, left right after you started screaming ‘I like s!’ ‘I like s!’” Chanyeol imitated in a higher-pitched voice (but it was still actually low, since Chanyeol’s normal voice was a ridiculous bass) and then he let out his usual barking laugh and clapped his hands like some kind of retarded seal incarnate. Apparently it was just that funny. “I think he was hurt by what you were saying.”

 

Suho glared, or at least tried to glare at Chanyeol and went closer to Sehun.

 

“Are you okay?” Suho asked, and Sehun was kind of relieved that there was really someone in this club that was actually concerned about him enough not to laugh.

 

Kris guffawed. “Of course he’s fine, he just received a confession. .pffft. .uh. .congrats Sehun.”, Suho gave him a reprimanding smack on the arm.

 

Sehun heard sickers erupt from the others.

 

He tensed, remembering the look of Luhan’s face when he told him he liked him, but then snapped himself back to reality by pointing out to himself that it was just a blasted dream. So yeah. .they were probably referring to the. .other confession.

 

Sehun turned to glare at Luhan, why the hell did he have to say it to the others?

 

Luhan caught sight of his glare and shrugged. “I just couldn’t resist.” He said nonchalantly. Sehun narrowed his eyes and realized that Luhan was ½ responsible for the throbbing pain in his head.

 

Suho probably sensed the tension between the two and urged the other members to go back to the clubroom, Luhan followed but Suho grabbed his arm and whispered, trying to inconspicuously his head towards Sehun. “Fix this.”  Earning a whine from Luhan.

 

And yeah. .they were alone. In the room. Well, except for the school nurse, but  she kinda didn’t count since she’s practically a hundred years old and way to absorbed in fighting of the creepers that are trying to eat her in her game to listen to them.

 

Luhan awkwardly coughed.

 

Silence. .

 

Luhan straightened himself up, puffing his chest slightly. “Yeah, I helped you. I’m waiting for my thank you.”

 

Sehun looked at him like he was nuts. “Yeah, thanks sooo much for hitting me in the head with a wooden chair leg.” He spat, every word dripping with sarcasm.

 

“Hey, I didn’t ask you to save me.” He said, arms up in defense, but then he immediately covered his mouth, shocked of what he said.

 

Sehun’s eyes narrowed, realization coming to him. Yeaah!. .he did save Luhan, accidentally he might add, but still. Hahhahahah . , it’s actually Luhan that owes him.

 

Sehun smirked. “I am so heroic.” Well he did think about running away and leaving Luhan to face his inevitable doom, but he’s still deems himself pretty heroic for what he did.

 

Luhan made a face like he just chewed on a lemon, but then sighed.

 

“Fine,. .thanks” he said, though begrudgingly, with sincerity that it almost took Sehun by surprise. Just like how he confessed to Sehun in his drea- SEHUN STAHP!.

 

Luhan went closer to Sehun and held out an arm. “Truce?”

 

For a moment, Sehun thought about declining just for the heck of it, but then he realized that he’s pretty damn tired about their little feud, so he took it.

 

“Truce.” Sehun finally added. “And thanks too, for getting that dude away from me.”

 

The sincerity left Luhan’s features and that smugness that annoyed Sehun replaced it. “Yeah, I practically saved you from being !”

 

Sehun grimaced and immediately pulled his hand away from the handshake. “YUCK! No you didn’t!”

 

Luhan raised his eyebrows. “Uh. .yes I did.” He said a-matter-of-factly.

 

“Uh. .no you didn’t” Sehun mimicked.

 

“Yes I did.”

 

“No you didn’t”

 

“YES I FRIGGIN DID!”

 

“NO YOU FRIGGIN' DIDN’T!”

 

“Boys.” The old nurse said, “Shut up. .OH ! The creeper got me.” She exclaimed, frantically clicking on the mouse, squinting through her old-lady glasses in concentration.

 

The two did shut up. They looked at each other, and what do you know , they laughed. Together.

 

Despite his head being bashed in by a wooden chair leg and a huge fist, Sehun considered his day fairly okay.

 

 

~^*^~

YO GUYS! chap 6 is out. hahah, I had a tough time writing the first part of this, idk why. But anyways, here it is, sorry it took so long, It's cuz I'm currently busy with college applications and requirements and all those tiresome things. zzz. 

Thank you so muuch for reading this fic!, sorry if the jokes are lame xD, I blame my equally as lame brain. Thanks to all those who commented and subscribed and upvoted! You guys make me so happy. :'> hahhahaha.