Reunited

The Going Home Club

 

“Ow. .” Sehun grimaced as he bended his knees to lower himself onto the armchair. “Ow.” He bended lower, grabbing onto the sides for support. “OWOWOWOOW—ahhh” he sighed as he finally managed to feel the soft cushion underneath his sore thighs.

 

Xiumin, who was happily munching on Doritos dipped in mayonnaise while sitting near the foot of the armchair, laughed. “You overdid it yesterday.”

 

“Really? I didn’t realize by the ing pain I feel in my body” Sehun tried to sound snarky and sarcastic, but he just ended up sounding whiney as he rubbed his neck.

 

“Why do you always carry a jar of mayonnaise in school?” Sehun inquired.

 

“Why don’t you?” Xiumin retorted indignantly as he hugged his mayonnaise jar tighter to his chest. “Don’t judge me.”

 

“That doesn’t make any sense.”

 

“I’m a food tech.” Xiumin emphasized. “I tech food with me.”

 

Sehun narrowed his eyes. Tech --take . .Ugh. .that was very very lame.

 

“That Min, ..anyways, Hey Sehun.” Chen, who was also sitting on the floor, called, momentarily peering away from his phone to look at the side table “Can you hand me that glass of water over there?”

 

Sehun moved his hand with pain and put the glass near Chen.

 

Chen’s eyes returned to his phone. “On second, thought, I’d like to have that can of orange juice instead.”

 

Sehun mentally groaned as he returned the water and placed the juice instead, he really didn’t like moving his arms right now, but he kept it to himself, just like the good person that he is.

 

“Thanks.” Chen muttered.

 

A few minutes passed.

 

“Hey, aren’t you gonna drink that?” Sehun eyed the untouched can of juice.

 

“Nope.”

 

Sehun narrowed his eyes as he realized that Chen just wanted to see him move his sore arms. “ you.”

 

“No thanks.”

 

The club’s door opened and they heard Luhan’s heavy and sluggish footsteps. He looked like he was carrying his bag with discomfort as he headed towards the other armchair (because the couch was already reserved for Yixing) and sat down with a hard look on his face.

 

“Sooo. .how was the gym?” Xiumin inquired.

 

 “Hmph. .peice of cake.”  He tried to look cocky by stretching his limbs confidently but a tell-tale crack from his back proved that he indeed was feeling sore. Sehun secretly smiled to himself. At least he’s not alone at being pathetic.

 

Xiumin laughed as he put his Doritos and mayonnaise tub on the table. “I’ll get you an icepack.”

 

Luhan gave up his act, since he realized that Sehun also felt sore.

 

“With lots of ice please.”

 

“Heh.” They heard Chen chuckle. “You guys are weak.”

 

Xiumin rolled his eyes. “What did you do in the gym?”

 

Chen shrugged, still tinkering with his phone. “Stuff.”

 

“What stuff?”

 

“Y’know. .a little bit of this, a little bit of that. .weights and treadmills and. .ugh. .yeah.”

 

“You did none of those things.” Xiumin

 

Yeah. .he did none of those things. The whole time he was there, he just kind of  just wandered around and made fun of everybody. Some would say that he paid money for nothing, but the joy, . .oh the joy of trolling tired strangers was priceless.

 

“Yes I did do them.” He defended.

 

But XIumin doesn’t need to know that.

 

The Baozi sighed as he turned away too get Luhan and Sehun’s ice packs. “Whatever you say. .JongGAY. ooh, it even rhymes.”

 

Chen pretended to laugh. “Very funny, MinSUCKS.”

 

Xiumin turned back at Chen and was about to say another snappy joke, but he closed his mouth again. “Nah, I got nothing.” And proceeded to the kitchen, where Baekhyun was pestering Tao to be his ‘guide’.

 

“Tao! Sit still.” Baekhyun hissed as Tao tried to subtly dip his head to drink his cup of hot cocoa.

 

“S-sorry.” Tao again straightened out his neck and looked up.

 

 

“Okay, right there.” Baekhyun surveyed his eyes as he tried to line his own eyes with eyeliner. After a few minutes Baekhyun slammed the eyeliner on the table in frustration.

 

“GAH! Why can’t I imitate how you put your eyeliner Tao?” He complained as he rummaged through his mantchel (man-satchel) to get another stick of eyeliner.

 

“Maybe if I try to blend the two. .” he looked at the two eyeliners at hand.

 

Tao furrowed his brows. “Uh. .But I’m not wearing any eyeliner.”

 

Baekhyun laughed hysterically for a while, then snapped back to a serious expression. “liar.”

 

“No, honestly,. .” Tao wiped his eyes with his fingers to prove his point. “See?”

 

Baekhyun gaped, and finally Tao thought he understood, but he thought wrong. Baekhyun leaned in. “Woa Tao. Where did you buy your eyeliner? It ‘s really smudge-free.”

 

Tao doesn’t know if he should be frustrated that Baekhyun doesn’t believe him or worried that Baekhyun is that intrigued about his natural eyebags.

 

Tao shrugged. “I don’t know. . it’s natural.”

 

Baekhyun delightedly clapped his hands together. “Ohh. .so it’s organic? That’s great! It won’t damage my skin. .where?”

 

Tao sighed and decided to just give up and straightened up his neck again for Baekhyun.

 

Meanwhile, Xiumin opened the refrigerator and took out the ice tray. It was still pretty much filled with water, completely unfrozen. He face-palmed right before turning to Baekhyun to scold him about not refilling the trays immediately after using it to minimize his pores or something, but he ended up screaming his lungs out instead.

 

“WHAT THE IS THAT?” he heaved as he put a hand on his chest to calm himself.

 

Baekhyun looked at him with a frown. “What the is what?”

 

“Your face.”

 

Baekhyun just stared, eyes suddenly spiteful. “Well you’re not that handsome either.”

 

Xiumin rolled his eyes and grabbed a nearby spoon and ed it near Baekhyun, willing him to look at his reflection.

 

Baekhyun’s eyes widened. “.”

 

 

He looked like a ing serial killer.

 

“’s an understatement.” Xiumin grimaced, looking at the very thick layer of eye make-up on Baekhyun, who was heading over to the sink to wash his eyes.

 

“OH !” he exclaimed as he looked at his reflection in the water tap. “ waterproof eyeliner!”

 

instead of getting the eyeliner out, he just smudged it, making it look ten times worse.

 

“I look like the joker.” He said in a horrified whisper. “I look like the ing joker.”

 

Xiumin would’ve laughed, but seriously, Baekhyun’s face was freaking him out, he then turned towards Tao, who was rubbing Baekhyun’s back consolingly.

 

“I-it’s not that bad ge.”

 

But it just made Baekhyun glare at him, making Tao flinch at the sight because hot damn Baekhyun’s eyes looked like they got punched over and over again and got black eyes.

 

Xiumin shook his head at Baekhyun’s misfortune, he kind of thought Baekhyun brought it upon himself. Apparently wearing eyeliner was no easy business.

 

“Hey Tao, how do you put your eyeliner everyday anyway?” Xiumin asked.

 

“B-b-but. .I don’t. . I’m not wearing any. ..*sigh* never mind.” He dropped his head dejectedly.

 

. .

 

Xiumin returned to the living room and raised the lone ice pack he got. Well, there wasn’t any ice in it, so maybe it was just a cold-water pack.

 

Luhan raised his eyebrows. “Why’s there only one?”

 

“The other one got a hole in it.” He lied.

 

Luhan shrugged and reached out a hand and expected his best friend to hand it to him, but he didn’t, making him frown.

 

“Share.” Xiumin wagged his finger at his best friend.

 

OMG. .I am so genius.

 

Luhan looked at him incredulously. “What? No way.” He whined. “then just give it to him.” He finished the sentence with dislike.

 

“Okay.” Xiumin simply replied as he handed it to a very thankful looking Sehun.

 

Luhan made a noise of protest, seeing that Xiumin actually gave it to his most hated person in the club.

 

Sehun put the pack on his shoulder. “Oh good Fried Tomatoes. .that. .that feels good.” He sighed.

 

Luhan tsked and grabbed Chen’s can of juice, and pressed it pathetically on his thigh, but it wasn’t cold enough. He looked longingly at the pack and Sehun’s soothed face.

 

“Hey. .can we take turns?” he mumbled. His pride was gonna have to wait.

 

Sehun just darted out his tongue tauntingly.

 

“No.”

 

Luhan’s eye twitched. He then took a few (painful) steps towards Sehun’s arm chair and lightly kicked Sehun’s leg.

 

“Move over.” He commanded, but Sehun just looked at him half-anoyed and half-confused. Luhan rolled his eyes and squeezed himself in the arm chair along with Sehun, making the latter look at him like he was insane. He then grabbed the ice-pack and put it between their shoulders. .Oh goodness, who knew that ice was this good? then looked at the Baozi.

 

“Happy?” he said with sarcasm.

 

“Yeah. .pretty much.” Xiumin casually replied.

 

Xiumin took a little time to survey his own work. Luhan and Sehun were pressed against each other, Luhan was practically sitting on Sehun’s thigh and Sehun was flailing his lanky arms in protest. The two started bickering immediately, but no one’s pride would let them back down.

 

They were actually quite funny, hilarious, and most especially. .cute together.

 

Wingman Xiumin in the house!

 

“If you don’t want me to sit here then give me the ing ice pack!’ Luhan retaliated as he resisted being pushed off by Sehun.

 

“Hello no! You’re the one who told him to give it to me in the first place!” Sehun retorted, insistently nudging Luhan off.

 

“Give me it!” Luhan commanded, grabbing the ice-pack.

 

“No!”

 

“Give me!”

 

“Hell no!” Sehun’s nose crinkled in irritation.

 

Oh gooooshh!. .So cute. Xiumin fanboyed inside. What? Guys can’t fanboy over other guys? Xiumin’s eyes darted to take a glance at Chen for some reason, who was busily scrolling through his phone.

 

The two’s fit was interrupted by the opening of the door. As usual, Yixing silently headed to the couch, his earmuffs on. But this time, he took time to look at Luhan and Sehun with that annoying knowing look in his eyes.

 

“You guys are definitely moving fast.” He chuckled as he plopped himself on the couch and covered his face with a borrowed copy of one piece from Chanyeol.

 

Yixing’s statement was definitely enough to make the two part, making the ice pack fall on the floor.

 

Luhan tsked. “Fine, you use it.”

 

Sehun was pretty much very annoyed at how bossy Luhan was being. “No way, it already has Luhan germs in it.”

 

“Ooohh.” Luhan taunted like a kid. “Wittle Sehunnie’s Scared of wittle non-existent germs?” he rolled his eyes. “Really mature.”

 

Sehun guffawed and crossed his arms, looking away while Luhan returned  to his own armchair.

 

Xiumin couldn’t help but get amused, a few minutes ago they were fighting for the ice pack, and now they were telling each other to use it instead.

 

Tao’s head popped out of the Kitchen’s divider.

 

“Is Yixing here?” he asked.

 

Xiumin pointed to Yixing, who took off the manga from his face at the sound of his name.

 

“Hmm?” Yixing looked at Tao, who immediately went towards him with an uneasy expression.

 

“Umm. .w-where’s Kris?” he asked timidly

 

Yixing tilted his head in thought. “He wasn’t in class.”

 

Everybody bursted out in laughter.

 

“OH MY GOSH! Ahahahha! I can’t believe that I forgot that Kris broke out with hives!” Luhan bursted.

 

“That’s not very. . pffft. .Nice Luhan.” Xiumin, who was trying to hide his laughter, hypocritically stated.

 

“What happened to him anyway?” Chen asked in between chuckles.

 

“I heard that it had something to do with the Wushu class he was attending.” Baekhyun said, getting out of the kitchen. His eyes were still pretty much blackened and everybody froze in horror.

 

“What the ?---“ Chen gaped.

 

Baekhyun just held up a hand and glared at him. “Don’t . .friggin ask.” He threatened.

 

Xiumin waved Chen off and asked Baekhyun to continue. Baekhyun grabbed a nearby chair (because he would never sit on the floor in danger of ruining his white skinnies) and continued with a conspiratory whisper. Everybody leaned in, curious as what could possible had made Kris get nervous.

 

“Well, they said that during wushu class, their instructor went to him and suddenly, boom! Hives.”

 

They all blinked. That’s it?

 

“Well, that must’ve been one hell of a scary Wushu instructor.” Chen said.

 

“Yeah, what must he have looked like for the -face Kris to be nervous around him?” Luhan chimed.

 

“U-um. .” Tao called out, a bit fidgety and looking down, lashes setting dark shadows on his face in an effort to obscure his nervous expression. But they all could see it. Sehun noted how unscary tao could look like, if you just got to know him.

 

“I. .” his lip quivered.  “It’s my fault!” Tao burst out as he slunk into the carpet and buried his face in his palms. Xiumin and Baekhyun quickly bound over to the Panda and patted his back. The rest just stared, they’ve never seen Tao look so UNcalm before.

 

“What happened Tao?” Baekhyun inquired as he rubbed soothing circles on Tao’s back.

 

Tao lifted his head from his hands a bit, revealing a reddening nose and shining eyes. Woa. .Sehun marveled. He really isn’t scary after all. He wanted to also comfort the male, but he was painfully awkward with those kinds of things.

 

Tao sniffed and Yixing ruffled his hair, smiling reassuringly. “What’s wrong Tao? Do you know what happened?”

 

I’m the instructor.” He quietly admitted, a stray tear rolling down his flushed cheeks. Chen, Luhan and Sehun, the three who had absolutely no talent in comforting people whatsoever (they were probably even worse than Suho), just looked at each other, silently saying: . .he’s crying, what should we do?

 

Xiumin gave Tao a hug. Even though Chen was also concerned about Tao, the Baozi hugging him bothered him for some reason.

 

“Shhh. .Tao don’t cry.” He comforted. “It’s not your fault.”

 

Everyone in the room knew full well why Kris broke out with hives now. He was always painfully nervous whenever Tao came near him, but completely oblivious why. So probably having Tao as an instructor just made him snap.

 

If only Kris just knew that the reason was that he was completely whipped, everything would be so much easier.

 

“It is my fault.” Tao mumbled as he wiped his tear with his shirt sleeve with a trembling pout. Xiumin and Baekhyun, who were the nearest him, just gaped, they’ve experienced the full blow of Tao’s undiscovered aegyo and good god. .that was aegyo that they’ve never seen before. Where the hell did that come from? Tao’s eyes were red and slightly puffy, his cheeks flushed and tear-tracked. Only his quiet sniffles were breaking through the silence that now hung in the air.

 

Tao’s eyes darted curiously at the members. “Wh-why are you g-guys looking at me like that?” he fidgeted. “A-are you guys angry at me?”

 

Xiumin hugged him tighter and Baekhyun joined in. Because Tao was soo adorable right now (though that’s kind of mean, sick and twisted since he’s crying and all) but of course. .they were still uh. .dudes, and dudes don’t just hug other dudes, so Baekhyun and Xiumin both pulled away immediately.

 

“No Tao, were not angry at you.” Yixing said. “It’s just that Kris is stupid.”

 

Tao furrowed his brows in confusion. “huh?”

 

“I guess we have two stupid people in the club.” Chen whispered, making sure Tao’s didn’t hear. But Xiumin did, giving the troll a firm kick in the shin for doing so.

 

“Then the other one is you.” The Baozi spat.

 

Luhan looked at Tao. “I think he just means that Kris is stupid for not knowing the things that triggered his hives, it must’ve been the dust or something.” He lied. He mentally high-fived himself for his awesome save,

 

“Still, I was too hard on him, I-I should’ve realized that he wasn’t feeling very well and made him stop, but instead I even scolded him.” He said, looking a bit ashamed. “It’s just that whenever I get into wushu uniform I just. .turn into an .”

 

The others were slightly surprised that Tao actually used a profanity.

 

“Kris probably hates me more now.”

 

“Why would you think that Kris hates you in the first place?” Baekhyun inquired.

 

“I’m not dense ge.” He said with a pout. “I know he hates me, whenever I come near him. .he immediately tries to avoid me. I’ve been trying very hard to talk to him. .but. he does’t let me.”

 

“Oh Tao.” Chen exasperatedly sighed, getting frustrated at Tao and Kris’ obliviousness. “He doesn’t hate you, quite the opposi—ummph“ Xiumin immediately stuffed a handful of chips into Chen’s mouth. He thinks that they really shouldn’t meddle with this.

 

“What Chen was going to say is that Kris definitely doesn’t hate you, it’s all in your imagination.” Xiumin said soothed.

 

Chen’s choking on the chips were heard in the background, he reached out for the glass of water, but before his fingers could brush against it, Sehun got it and held it away from him.

 

“I thought that you weren’t gonna drink this?” he taunted, clearly amused by the sight of Chen choking. Ok that sounded mean and sadistic, but Chen trolled with him way too many times.

 

The said troll tried to glare at him, but it kind of failed since his eyes were twitching from the difficulty to breathe through the chips.

 

“Promise me that you won’t play any jokes on me forever.” Sehun demanded, though he felt pretty stupid after hearing himself because even he knows that Chen couldn’t hold the urge in forever.

 

“A month?”

 

Chen didn’t reply, wheezing whilst holding on to his throat. The others’ eyes widened and Sehun was starting to get worried. Oh . .what if he really dies? So he tried to bargain quicker.

 

“. .a week?”

 

Chen still didn’t budge, his eyes were starting to glaze with tears as he clenched his eyes shut from apparent pain.

 

3. .2. .1. .

 

aaaaaand snap! Sehun’s conscience couldn’t take it anymore.

 

Oh Oh Oh what have I done? Sehun wanted to hit himself for even thinking of depriving the man of water just because of a bargain. Despite the complete pain his limbs felt, he still immediately went over to Chen and pressed the glass to his lips, urging him to drink as he patted Chen’s back to ease the pain.

 

“Oh crap I’m sorry!” Sehun squeaked. “I didn’t know what I wa—“ but before he could even finish Chen chuckled and grabbed the glass from him. He looked at Chen, who looked completely normal, with a smug and triumphant look on his face, and he knew he’d just been had. .again.

 

SHIIIIITT!

 

“Thanks for the water bro.” Chen said as he lazily sipped on the water, savoring it like ing wine. “You know, I could’ve gotten it myself but you brought it to me instead, even if your body was feeling sore. You are so nice Sehun.”

 

Sehun’s upper lip twitched as he marveled at how Chen’s neck would fit so snug inside his clenched fist. Instead of screaming at him, Sehun had half a mind to just huff back down to his seat with an annoyed snarl on his face, but when the room burst out with laughter, and with Luhan looking way happier than the rest as he high-fived Chen, Sehun changed his mind.

 

He stalked towards the shorter male.

 

“Chen. .I will. .” Sehun trailed off as he made his way out of the chair.

 

“love me in sickness and in health? Till death do us part?” Chen joked.

 

OK! pain, and soreness. What he needs now is revenge. Sehun lunged towards Chen right after Chen made a run for it. It wasn’t long before the two were running around the room like the full retards that they are, screaming.

 

“I will make you choke for real!” Sehun screamed as he reached out for Chen’s neck.

 

Baekhyun rolled his eyes, despite being heavily amused, and turned to look at Tao. He was glad when he saw the younger crack a small smile at the two’s stupidity.

 

“Ignore those retards.”

 

“Y-you really think Kris doesn’t hate me?” he timidly asked, making Baekhyun and the Baozi smile at him. The rest were too fixated on enjoying Sehun corner Chen in the kitchen, he was even more annoyed when the greasy oven mit Chen threw at him slapped him square in the face.

 

“Of course not.” Xiumin reiterated.

 

With his words, Tao’s spirits seemed to rise quite a bit, but became forlorn again at hearing his own words. “But, he doesn’t like me either.”

 

Xiumin winked at him and flashed yet another smile.

 

“Then make him like you.”

 

~0~

 

 

A good deal of time has passed, and by now, most of the members have calmed down. Tao didn’t look as sad anymore and Sehun and Chen already had a truce after Sehun caught Chen and didn’t know quite what to do afterwards, he couldn’t really strangle Chen for real. Yixing was also already peacefully snoozing on the couch like the Layzy potato he is. Even Baekhuyn managed to get the eyeliner off.

 

All of them were gathered in the living room, half-heartedly watching a random drama.

 

“Hey guys, what if we were in a real club?” Xiumin wondered. “If I was in the baking club, I’d probably know how to cook by now.”

 

“And fat.” Chen sniped. “I mean, fatter.”

 

Xiumin managed the self-control to ignore that comment.

 

“If I was in the soccer club, I would probably be running around in the field, playing under the sun.” Luhan said, eyes twinkling.

 

“If I was in the Entrepreneurship club I’d probably be rich right now.” Chen added.

 

“I would probably be wearing clothes I’ve made if I’d joined the fashion club.” Baekhyun said with a dreamy look in his eyes.

 

Tao nodded. “I would probably be sparring with someone right now.”

 

“I would probably still do nothing.” Sehun shrugged, since he’s talentless.

 

 They all laughed.

 

“Hahaha, on second thought, doing nothing does sound better.” Chen agreed.

 

“Exactly, doing nothing is the best.” Baekhyun agreed. “That’s why I chose this club. Besides those es in the fashion club are such divas.”

 

The other members looked at each other, they reaaally wanted to tell him that he was probably ‘ier’ than most of the people in that club, or ier than most people in general, but they held their tongue. Their conversation was interrupted by the opening of the door and a weird stench wafted through the room.

 

Chanyeol was standing near Suho under the doorframe with watery eyes, probably because of the smell, and Suho looked at him apologetically.

 

Luhan grimaced as he covered his nose with his palm. “What the hell is that smell?”

 

“It’s Suho.” Chanyeol looked at the male beside him.

 

The smell wasn’t like a gross smell, not like or someone who hadn’t bathed in days, but it was something like someone had mixed a thousand flowers and other sweet smelling crap to make one giant stinkbomb.

 

“I’m sorry guys.” Suho tried to smile..

 

“Why the hell do you smell like that?” Baekhyun resisted the urge to gag. “You smell like if a skunk excreted roses.”

 

Suho looked away, a bit embarrassed, making Chanyeol do the explaining for him.

 

“He says that he’s been looking for some kind of smell, so he’s been trying out all these perfumes and other things. But he got carried away and ended up smelling like. .”Chanyeol trailed off to fight back his stink-induced tears with a cough. “Ugh. .this.”

 

“He asked me to help him get rid of it, but no disinfectant or air freshener in the chemistry lab could do it.” He added. The whole time he talked, he avoided eye contact with Baekhyun, making the diva wonder if this was about the misunderstanding in the pool.

 

Suho motioned to step in, but Luhan stopped him.

 

“Hell no Suho! Don’t come in! I really can’t.” Luhan gagged. “. .Can’t take your smell.”

 

“But. .But I’m the president!”  he defended.

 

“A president who stinks!” Luhan retorted, but when he garnered a hurt look from Suho he quickly added. “Well, stinks literally, not figuratively.”

 

“Anyway, what kind of smell were you looking for Suho?” Sehun inquired, trying to hide his coughs, Damn that smell just seeps into your lungs. He’s amazed that Chanyeol took it for so long.

 

“Well. .” he started, taking a glance at the sleeping Yixing before continuing. “The smell is kind of like. .um vanilla, butter mixed with something else. .” he fidgeted.

 

Chen raised an eyebrow. “Why the hell is it so important?”

 

Suho remained quiet.

 

Chanyeol sighed. “He won’t even tell me.”

 

“Wait!” Baekhyun called out to the room. He took a small whiff at Yixing’s head and turned to look at Suho. “You mean. .like how Yixing smells?”

 

Suho’s eyes widened at Baekhyun’s right on deduction. He immediately shook his head and denied it.

 

“N-no way. Hahahah. Why would I be looking for Yixing’s smell? I-I definitely don’t have a smell and I am totally not weird.” He said with a jumpy voice as he waved his hands dismissively in front of him, making everyone believe the opposite of what he was saying.

 

Luhan threw him a half-judging, half-amused look. “So you have a thing for Yixing’s smell huh?”

 

“Of course not!” Suho choked as Chanyeol started laughing his off beside him.

 

“That is so. .” Chen feigned a look of disgust, to taunt Suho even more. “.”

 

Suho flashed a glance at Yixing who was still sleeping, but maybe he just saw wrong because he thought that Yixing, for a moment, was smiling.

 

“N-no really! I don’t have a thing for Yixing’s smell, I-I just came across that smell in some café, and uh. .I couldn’t forget it ever since.”

 

“Riiiiiiiiiiighht.” Chanyeol chimed as he goofily guffawed. “And I’m as short as Chen.”

 

“Hey!” Chen frowned at the reference. “I grew like, 2 centimeters this year.”

 

Chanyeol chuckled and clapped a hand on Suho’s stink soaked shoulder.

 

“It’s okay Suho. .we still accept you.” He said through giggles. “I mean, we even accept Kai and his weird- ual tendencies.”

 

“Hey!” an indignant and deep voice whined behind him. “Who has weird- ual tendencies?”

 

They all looked at the newly arrived Kai who was getting obscured by Chanyeol’s towering height. He was feigning an offended look but they all couldn’t miss the clearly happy glint in his eyes. Their eyes trailed over to the man next to him and they all gasped.

 

Kyungsoo wasn’t wearing his student council uniform anymore.

 

“Oh my. .God.” Xiumin gasped as he pushed Chanyeol and Suho away and wrapped his arms around the smaller man, who just smiled at the hug.

 

“Kyungsoo. Please Oh please oh PLEASE! Tell me you’re going to rejoin the club.” Xiumin whined.

 

They all waited intently for Kyungsoo’s answer.

 

“Ok, . I’m going to rejoin the club.” Kyungsoo said simply with a grin.

 

Everyone squealed and joined Xiumin with the hug. Except for Yixing, who was still ‘sleeping’, Suho, who really didn’t want to infect Kyungsoo with his current smell, Kai, who was being pushed away to get to Kyungsoo but was still smiling with pride at getting their club member back, and Sehun, who was just sitting there awkwardly since he really didn’t know the guy well.

 

“I missed your cakes so much. .” Xiumin sniffed, head buried on Kyungsoo’s shoulder, on the brink of tears.

 

“Yaaaay! Our mom’s baack!” Chen cheered as he ruffled Kyungsoo’s hair, earning an annoyed glare from the man.

 

“Chen! Don’t touch my hair! And. Don’t call me mom!” Kyungsoo sermoned in between wheezes, since he was practically getting crushed from the pile-up hug he was getting. But Chen was already used to the other’s nagging.

 

“FOOOOD!” Chanyeol shouted as he jumped up and down, making everyone else in the hug jump with him.

 

“Food food food food fooood foooooood!” they chanted.

 

Now, Kyungsoo would’ve been offended that they were chanting ‘food’ instead of his name at his return, but he was kind of sure that they were just as happy as getting him back.

 

They finally released a panting and disheveled Kyungsoo.

 

Suho looked at him with pride and joy, like a father who’s prodigal son has returned to him.

 

“Kyungsoo. .” he smiled, fighting back tears melodramatically as he opened up his arms like Moses or something. “Welcome back.”

 

Normally, Kyungsoo would reply politely and even hug the man, but when the smell hit his nose, his face immediately scrunched up.

 

“You smell.”

 

The day ended with laughter.

 

~*^*~

11th chapter out! 

Thanks to all of you guys who greeted me on meh birthdaaay! love you all! hahahaha. made me want to update faster! xD, which I tried to do, but failed i think.   the gym chapter were actually a kind of rant for me, because I'm currently going to the gym. .and well, at it.  (almost passed out after 7 minutes. .like for reals). .I am pathetic.  But Oh well,. .lol

anyways I had fun writing the first half of this, but kind of had a hard time writing the last part. but besides that woot! kyungsoo's finally back. =))

 

please do comment, subscrube and upvote! (if ya'll want to)