Angel Acquaintance

what goes around comes back around

 

“H-huh?” Seomin pondered.

 

“We have met before!” Sungyeol exclaimed in his dolphin voice.

 

“We did?” Seomin was confused.

 

“Yup! I was the waiter at the ramen restaurant while you were dining with another guy I assumed is your brother?” Sungyeol added.

 

“Ramen..Ramen. Ramen.. Restau- OH! I REMEMBERED NOW! Woah, you have good memory, I must say!” Seomin smiled back.

 

It’s not me having good memory. It’s more like how can I ever forget an angel like you.’ Sungyeol thought. “Hehe, thanks. I am Sungyeol by the way. Nice to meet you!” he held his hand out for a handshake.

 

Seomin shook it and replied, “ I am Seomin. Nice to meet you too. Don’t worry about me. I am fine now. You better go to your class if not you are going to be really late.”

 

“So, I will see you around in school?”

 

“Neh, ppali gga!” Seomin pretended to be angry as she placed her hands on her hips.

 

Sungyeol laughed and waved goodbye to her as he entered the lecture hall.

 

“Geez, what took you so long, woman?” Eunji called out from a distance.

 

“Eh? Oh, just now a sunbae bumped into me and I fell. I am okay now.” Seomin stuck out her tongue in embarrassment.

 

“Mwoh? Which sunbae? How dare he?!” Eunji yelled as she marched to Seomin.

 

“Shh, unnie! I am fine now. He was running late for class. Aigoo, it’s no big deal!” Seomin cooed.

 

“WHAT NO BIG DEAL? WHAT IF HE IS ON PURPOSE? LIKE TRYING TO MOLEST YOU AND ETC!” Eunji screamed.

 

“But he apologized politely and even helped me up. He isn’t as bad as you seemed.” Seomin reasoned.

 

“M-mianhae, unnie is just being concerned. Let’s go! The guys are waiting!” Eunji hooked onto Seomin’s arm and walked away.

 

 

When Sungyeol entered the hall, he was lucky. The lecturer just came in as well and still taking attendance. As the hall is too big and can find up to 150 students in it(different classes combine for the same module lecture), the lecturer didn’t noticed Sungyeol strolling in from the back door and smoothly took a seat beside L. He was still smiling like a fool to himself when Dongwoo kicked his chair. Sungyeol snapped from his train of thoughts and turned back to Dongwoo.

 

“Yah, what you want, hyung?” Sungyeol whispered in annoyance.

 

“Why were you late again?” Dongwoo asked.

 

“I woke up late from last night’s job.” Sungyeol yawned.

 

“And you are so happy?” Dongwoo frowned.

 

“That’s because.. I met an angel on my way here.” Sungyeol sheepishly replied as he recalled the incident.  

 


 Just updated :D