Do you know me?

what goes around comes back around

Click ! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=utJrJuBQ244

Read while you listen :D 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Seomin’s POV

The next day in school is just boring. Lectures and more lectures. I can’t wait to the day ends. Finally the bell rings which means SCHOOL’S OUT! WHEE ~  I quickly packed my stuff and then at that moment, CNU sat at my table which caused me to look up at him.

 

“ Yah, what are you trying to do? “ I spoke.

 

“ Trying to seduce you, what do you think? “ CNU exclaimed.

 

I let out a chuckle and stared at him. “ Seriously? “ I rolled my eyes. He just took out his specs and stared deeply into my eyes and soul. I stared back and challenged the eye staring game.

 

Jonghyun walked to my table and chuckled. “ How childish can you guys get? “

 

Eunji joined in and shook her head, “ Says who that the three of us were public nuisance? Speak for yourself. “

 

Narrator’s POV

Just then, L came into the lecture room and saw the scene at Seomin’s table for his next class. His heart fringed and felt a tinge of pain. ‘ What is going on with me? ’ as he had his hand placed to his heart. He glazed at Seomin again. He blew his fringe away and walked toward the direction she sat. He slammed his hand on the table and the four friends all froze and stared at L.

“S-sunbae.. We are leaving soon! “ Jonghyun managed to speak.   

“Ppali, let’s go ~” Eunji whispered to Seomin. Seomin nodded and turned to glance at L. L didn’t look at her. She could tell that L was furious but she had no idea why when she was the cause of why he was acting weirdly. “ L o-oppa, annyeong.” Seomin muttered under her own breath. She thought L didn’t hear that but he did. He tried to hide his smile and continued ignoring Seomin. Seomin pouted since L had no response and so she left.

 

“ Yah, L. Why were you so pissed at those hoobaes just now? “ his friend Sungjong asked as he took a seat.

 

“ Pssh, looks like someone’s having PMS at this hour. “ Hoya added. L glared at Hoya.

 

“Hey, did you see the last girl who left? She’s kinda cute, if you ask me. “ playboy Woohyun exclaimed while putting his thumb under his chin in thought.

 

“ No one asked you. “ L finally said.

 

“ Geez, what a bummer. “ Woohyun groaned.

 

“Looks like someone’s late again.” Sunggyu glanced at his watch.

 

“Habits die hard, eh? “ Dongwoo bumped his shoulder at Sunggyu.

 

 

Just as Seomin walked to the corridor of the hallway, she collided into a student who was rushing for class. She fell onto the floor and the guy quickly held out his hand to pull her up. She gladly took it and turned to face the guy in embarrassment.

 

“M-mianhae!! I didn’t mean to push you onto the floor. “ he said and had eye contact with Seomin for the first time.

 

“Woah, you are tall. Hahah it’s alright! I am fine! Hurry to your class ~ it is going to start soon!?” Seomin muttered.

 

“OH! It’s you?!” he exclaimed. 

 


Who is he? Anyone knows? Haha, let's just take it that all of infinite are in one class in the university despite of the . I mean, in university not everyone is same age, right? Haha another update to reward, you all silent readers! PLEASE SUBSCRIBE. I wont bite >.< We can even be friends! :D