we met again.

what goes around comes back around

 

Seomin’s POV

I was being dragged away by Joey. Yes, DRAGGED IN THE MALL. And not to mention, I was being the center of attraction to random people. There’s even school girls staring. Oh great, having a handsome brother, not to mention a twin brother too, is not something I would love to brag about. Maybe other typical girls would do so but definitely not me. I am not like those ordinary girls. I am not saying I am extraordinary either. No, no. A big no. And heck, I was even called a queenka back in my college days. Can you believe it ? Me a queenka ? It just doesn’t match at all. And to add on, my cousin, daehyun oppa and joey were the kingkas in my college. They were loving the attention received from those “ fangirls “ but definitely not me. I dislike it. It just gives me unnecessary stress. It felt like we were ruling the whole college but the feeling is not fun. It is more like burden to me. It feels like I have to uphold a certain image for everything and it doesn’t feel like being me. It is more like being what people expect you to be. How irritating it is. I am so glad I enrolled in this private university instead. Not much people noticed me, which is good. I love being like this. I guess I am just born an introvert.

 

“ Yah, you don’t have to drag me, you know ? I can walk on my own. “ I pried my hands off Joey and glared at him.

“ Alright, mian. But you should be calling me oppa too. “ Joey pretended to pout.

“ What? But I am born earlier than you. “ I retorted.

“ Hah, by only 5 min. “ Joey reasoned.

“ Then shouldn’t you be calling me noona instead ? “ I asked. A shiver went down my spine. I am really very sensitive to being called noona. 

“ Hey, I know how much you hate me calling you NOO—“ I covered Changjoey’s mouth.

“ Yah, that’s gross. Let’s go eat, NOON-“ I covered his mouth and dragged him in a ramen restaurant. I guess dragging people in our family is a habit already.

 

We ordered two bowls of spicy ramen and waited for our food to come.

 

“ Hey, what were you and daehyun oppa talking about just now ? “ I broke the silence.

“ Oh, when? “ He thought.

“ You know, you were saying something about being grounded. What? Daehyun oppa got a curfew now ? But I don’t remember emmonim being that strict to Daehyun oppa. “ I pondered.

“ Oh that.. “ Joey was cut in by a male waiter serving us our order. He was very tall and cute. I thanked him with a slight bow and he smiled shyly back at me.

“ I will eat well. And continue ~ “ I took the chopsticks and looked at Changjoey who was already digging on his bowl as though I have starved him for days and he completely ignored me.

“ Yah, JOUEEEYYEE, I am talking to you.. “ I pouted.

“ No point doing aegyo. It won’t work on me but only Seulong hyung. Maybe you can call me Oppa and I might consider whether I should tell you. “ Joey negotiated with a smirk.

“ Pssh, meanie. Alrighto, JOUEEYEHE OPPPAH ~ “

“ Ditch that joey, please. “ He said with a straight face.

“ FFinne, Opppah. “ I mumbled with my head hung low.

“ That’s better. Just don’t talk with your mouth full. It is disgusting. I really wonder how you would ever get a boyfriend. “ Changjo explained.

“ Y-YAH, WHY ARE YOU AND SEULONG OPPA --  AIISH, DON’T YOU DARE DITCH ME ONCE I HAVE A BOYFRIEND! “ I swallowed my food down and shouted a little too loud. The customers from the other tables turned and looked at our direction now.  

“    S-shh, yah we are in a restaurant ! Can’t you be more girly? Aiish, I guess it would be hard for us to ditch you soon. “ Joey whispered with a frown.

“ It won’t be easy. “ I winked.

Changjoey looked up at the ceiling and said, “ I guess it can’t be helped. My life is always tied into yours. Appa, omma, why did you create me with her ? “

My smile immediately faded at the mention of our parents. Joey seemed to realized it and he poked my cheek. “ Yah, you still haven’t get over the fact ? “

I slightly nodded and ate my noodles silently. Changjoey just kept staring at me for a few minutes, thinking hard on how to cheer me up. He then placed his hand over my hand on the table. I looked up with watery eyes and asked “ O-oppa, how do you g-get over them ? “

He heaved out a long sigh. “ I didn’t. I moved on only but they never left us. “ He pointed to his heart and continued, “ They lived in here. And don’t you dare let out a tear.“ He warned. I can tell that he meant business. He then smiled at me. I faked a smile back.

“ YAH, IM SEOMIN! That smile is not genuine. I can tell. Duh, I am your twin. “

I tried to smile. This time, from the bottom of my heart. I will move on. Someday but not today.. I guess all this time of trying to forget them was just the hardest thing to do and when just the mention of my parents, the pain will unfold itself like an envelope. I guess I did it the wrong way.

“ Where were we ? “ Joey asked, breaking my train of thoughts.

“ W-what where were we? We are in a ramen restaurant! “ I answered with a duh expression.

“ Yah, I know that, pabo. I am asking where were we before we sidetracked. Seriously, I really wonder how did you pass your exams and get straight As. “ Joey replied back.

“ Of course, I studied. Unlike someone here. Hmm, let me see.. OHHH! YAH ! CONTINUE WITH JUNG DAEHYUN ! “ I shouted.

“ Geez, calm down, girl ! We are still in the restaurant. Image ~ “ Joey exclaimed.

“ Continue then ~ “ I whispered.

“ Oh right, since you just called me oppa, I will tell you… “

“ Hurry up to the point. “

“ Come closer and I will tell you. “

I leaned in for Joey to whisper to my ear. “ You. Are. So. Nosy. “

“ Yah, jincha ?! “ I stepped at his foot under the table. His face is now in pain but he bear it in and retorted in a low whisper, “ YAH, I AM YOUR OPPA, FOR GOD’S SAKE ! CAN YOU PLEASE DON’T DO THAT! “

“ Serve you right. “ I smirked at him.

“ I am sorry but I really can’t tell you now. It’s a secret between us.. I promised I will let you know soon but not now. Arasso? “ He reasoned.

“ Pssh, nappeun namja. “ I mumbled.

“ Mwoh?! “

“ Nothingg, just eat. “ I smirked in victory.

 

 

 

2 months later ~

 

 

One lovely Thursday, I went to my university for some lectures. Then I realized I haven’t print my precious notes out for the lecture. However, since there is still some time before the class starts, I decided to go to the library. I went to the east wing where I can get access to the computers since I was that lazy to bring my laptop for class. As I was approaching the computer area, I noticed that there was a group of guys maybe older were doing their project on a table in front of the computer area. I thought it would be best if I could quickly use the computer and leave the place so that I won’t bother them. So I quickly walked past the table and just then, I felt a hand was grabbing onto my arm. I turned over and looked up. I was stunned that I didn’t noticed that my mouth was hanging wide open.

“ Haha, yah ! Were you that surprised to see me? “ he asked as he pushed up my jaw.

“ O-oh, L-sshi ?? I am just very shocked. Sorry. “ I explained. Well, I was afraid that maybe, just maybe he might dislike people calling him by his real name so I didn’t have the guts to call him Myungsoo. And if I wasn’t wrong, I seemed to notice his smile faded for that minisecond but then he regained himself. How fast.

 

“ Yah, Seomin. You don’t have to be so formal around me. I am not as scary as I seemed. “ He flashed his eye smile and there I saw his dimple. Did I mention I had something for dimples ?

 

“ Haha, sorry. “ I stuck out my tongue and awkwardly smiled at him.

“ S-so what are you doing here? “ L asked while placing his hand over the back of his head.

“ Well, I forgot to print my notes for my lecture today. So here I am. Going to print notes. “

“ W-what? You were in this school ? How come I haven’t met you before ? “

“ Is that a new pickup line these days? Haha I am just joking. I am still a freshie. You must be in your senior year ! “ I guessed.

“ Well, nope. It isn’t. Yup, I am in my last year now. So that makes me your sunbae ~ “

“ Oh, L sunbaenim, annyeonghaeseyo ! “ I pretended to bow.

“ Yah, didn’t I told you not to be so formal with me?! Just call me o-oppa like how you address Daehyun. “ he shyly exclaimed.

“ Eh? “ I blinked with wide eyes staring at him.

“ Haha, when you are comfortable with me.. “ he added.

“O-okay, L o-pp”  “ YAH, KIM MYUNG SOO ! STOP FLIRTING AND COME BACK TO WORK ! WE STILL HAVE A LOT TO COMPLETE ~ “ a guy whose eyes formed a line called out.

 “ GYU HYUNG! I AM COMING ~ AISH. That’s embarrassing..  “ he looked down on the floor.

“ Hurry go before he yells again. I got to go print my notes before it’s late. Bye, L oppa ~ “ I waved. He just smiled his eye smile again and waved back to me. My heart was racing when I saw his dimple again. I quickly left without even printing my notes. Not that I was late for class but I was afraid my heart would explode if I stayed there any longer.    


Long post. Treat it as my birthday gift to all my silent readers. Hmm kinda emotional now. Typed this half way and accidentally pressed back and it turn blank. Gah, and I thought my best friends forgot about my birthday but they just wished me late only and some even wished on twitter. So touched. I hope today will be a good day ahead >.<