Pains from the past

what goes around comes back around

Myungsoo’s footsteps were heard by that person as she turned to that direction of where the sound came from. She looked up and met Myungsoo’s eyes tenderly, her eyes were glittering under the lamplight. She began walking towards his direction. Myungsoo was still rather shocked, seeing her before his eyes. She went to hug Myungsoo but he didn’t return it. He pushed her away rudely upon realizing it was reality.

 

“What’s wrong, oppa?” her sweet voice filled the air.

 

“You. You are the problem here. What the hell you think you are doing here?!” Myungsoo raised his voice and glared at her.

 

“To see you, of course. Bogoshipoyo, oppa. It’s been a year, right?” her innocent cutiepie face had turned into a devilish smirk.

 

“Drop the act, Doyeon. We aren’t even that close to begin with. So don’t ‘oppa’ me. It’s disgusting.” Myungsoo coldly replied as he took his keys out of his pocket and boringly unlocked his door. He turned back and stared at Doyeon again. “And don’t mention last year to me ever again. To think you still have the cheek to bring that up now. I will never ever-“

 

“I know you won’t forgive me, oppa. But can’t you understand what I did for you was genuinely for your own sake?! Do you think I lived well? I couldn’t!!” she cut in. Tears were rolling down her cheeks as she recalled the memories of the previous year. Myungsoo blankly stared at her with his black and cold eyes. If glares could kill, Doyeon would already be dead.

“Then should I have thanked you instead? Is it late for me to thank you now? Why did you left in a hurry anyway? Guilty?” Myungsoo shouted.

 

“Opp-“ /SLAM/ Myungsoo had just entered his apartment, dumping Doyeon just outside and ignoring her as though as she was thrash.  

 

“I… can explain…” she whispered to herself and then she wiped off the tears from her face. It’s like as though she was wearing a mask in front of L all along. She smirked to herself and thought, ‘ this ain’t the end, oppa. You will see me pretty soon again and I am going to make you suffer worse than last year.’

 

Inside the apartment, L gripped his heart as he couldn’t breathe properly. Recalling of all those sad memories, he burst into soft cries while falling down, back facing the door. He wished he was stronger. If only he was.