SUNYE AND MR. CHOI SIWON

My Lady Ghost

 

Tuesday morning Sunye called Donghae and ask him to meet her today. after the conversation she back to the bed and sleep beside siwon.

 

Actually Sunye and Siwon are passed lover. They just broke up when siwon start courting yoona. He just courting Yoona not just because he loves her but because of the company that Yoona’s managing. Sunyeknows everything about Siwon and Yoona. Because before they broke u they promise first to each other that when siwon got all the things he want to Yoona he will come back to sunye and marry her.

Also after the break up.Sunye got to know Donghae. Who also a son of one of the biggest company in Korea. But she know that donghae don’t want to involved into business industry. But still sunye still suggest to involved at Donghae’s family company by using her position as  Donghae’sGirl friend. But donghae didn’t know anything about it. Anything about sunye’s entering to their company. All donghae’s know is Sunye just got hired to their company because sunye is hard working.

So, when sunye know about the accident of Yoona. She became happy. Because at last siwon is going to go back to her. So they spend at night together. After siwon come back from his vacation.Sunye said that she has a meeting with Mr. Choi but the truth she just want to spend a day with him and start planning about their future plan. That’s why today. Sunye is planning to meet Donghae to break up with him for siwon.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Siwon turn to sunye and hug her from her back and also kiss her cheek. “baby? Who’s your talking too?”

Sunye turn around and look at him. “ I just called donghae.. I’m going to break up to him today! *kiss siwon’s lips”

“already? But I suggest not know. Because we can’t still be together!!” he hugsunye tight.

Sunye broke the hug and look at siwon. “why not? Yoona is dead now!!”

Siwon laugh a little. “No she’s not!!”

Sunye got shock when she heard Siwon said. “wh-what did you mean? I saw her body!! She’s dead!!”

Siwon shake his head and kiss sunye and said. “it’s not her!! The body that we all saw is just one of the tricks I use!!”

Sunye looks like she didn’t understand anything. “wh-what did you mean? What about the accident? It means the accident is also a false?”

“NO! it is a real accident and that accident is not part of my plan. Actually she’s still alive! She’s just in coma. But she’s safe. And the body? It’s krystal!! Jessica’s sister. We found out the she die because of heart cancer and Jessica didn’t even know about it. And still Krystal and Yoona is really look alike that’s why it is not hard for me to show everyone that Yoona is dead.” Siwon said.

“why you doing this? Why you need to tell them that Yoona is dead?” sunye ask. Still can’t get siwon’s point.

“I don’t have plan to kill Yoona! It is just an accident.” Siwon explain.

“then why you didn’t tell them that Yoona is still alived?” sunye ask.

“because it give me idea. On how their company would be mine. But I guess it is not that easy. If yuri is still around. So, my plan now is to get Yuri. I need her to fall in love with me. So, when get married then all the company and all the properties will be mine!!” siwon grin.

“then? How about me!! You promise me to marry me!!” sunye protest.

Siwon Look at her and kiss her lips. “I know! After I get all I want. Like yoona.. Yuri will be involved in a car accident too. And we will show them that Yuri also die like her twin sister.”

Sunye shake her head. “I don’t want to kill anybody!”

Siwon hold her face and said. “baby!! We will not kill them. We will just help them to be together again!”

Sunye is just hug him tight and didn’t response.

After a minute of hugging. Jessica calls siwon.

ON THE PHONE:

JS: oppa!! Yuri is awake now!

SW: really? I’ll be right there!!

END

After their conversation siwon fix his self to go to the hospital.

“can I come with you?” sunye said.

“yeah! Sure!!*kiss sunye”

Sunye smile and also fixed herself and come with Siwon to the hospital.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Meanwhile at Eunhyuk’s apartment.

“yoong!!? Yoona!! Can you hear me!! Yoona!!”Donghae try callings yoonas attention. Yoona look at him crying. “I want to see my sister!!”

Donghae ask Eunhyuk is they come with him at the hospital and Eunhyuk agree. So, donghae just fixed his self and come with Eunhyuk to the hospital.

On their way to the hospital.Donghae is just watching Yoona. Yoona is can’t focus on anything she can’t seat properly on the car and looks like she’s really worried about her sister. Until donghae ask her. “yoona? What is your sister looks like?” Yoona is just look at him. “she’s just look like me. Actually we’re just a twin. She’s older a minute to me.”

Donghae nods. “as beautiful as you.” he said.

Yoona smile at him. “yeah~”

On the other hand eunhyuk can’t understand anything. He can hear a half of the conversation but he want to know all.

“yo!! Mortal here! *raise his hand* I can’t understand what you guys talking about!” eunhyuk said.

Yoona and donghae is just look at him and laugh. “your friend is funny!” yoona said. Donghae is just nods as agree.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After a minute they arrived at the hospital. Eunhyuk saw Jessica at the nurse station and he called her.

“Jessica!!” Eunhyuk shout.

Jessica look at him with a surprise. “oh? Eunhyuk? What are you doing here?”

Yoona can’t control herself she run to sica and try to hug her. But she just goes thru.

So, she just looks at her best friend and whispering her name. “Jessica~”

“I just want to know if you’re okay and also yuri.” Eunhyuk said.

“oh? Don’t worry we are both okay..and beside Yuri is awake now!” Jessica said happily.

“really? So? Where is she now? Can we visit her?”

Jessica look at donghae and ask eunhyuk who he is.

“by the way. This is donghae. My friend. He just come with me today because he just want to accompany me. Don’t you mine if he come with me?” eunhyuk said.

Donghae is just bow and say hi to her.

“no it’s okay.  He looks like a good person. So, it’s okay… and beside I think I can trust you!” Jessica said with a smile.

Eunhyuk become so happy and follow Jessica to Yuri’s room. And when they reach Yuri’s room.Yoona start to cry again when she saw her sister. She thought in her mind that she will never see her sister again after that accident. But now, the only missing is to hug her and say to her how much she loved her so much.

Donghae can’t do anything for Yoona. He just watchYoona and can’t say anything to her.

“yuri? Do you remember this oppa? He’s the one who help us.” Jessica said introducing Eunhyuk to Yuri.

Yuri look at him and said. “gomawo~”

Eunhyuk bow to her and said. “chonmaneyo~ by the way this is my friend donghae. He lived at the same apartment with me. And-.”

Before he said anything, donghae stop him. “yeah! And we treat each other best friends.” Donghae continue.

“same apartment? Which floor?” Jessica asks.

“I lived at the 4th floor.” Donghae replied.

“room 409?” Yuri asks.

Donghae look at yuri and said “yes”

Tear fall from Yuri eyes and she whisper her sister’s name. “Yoona~”

Yoona got shock when she heard her name and run beside Yuri and said. “Yuri!! I’m right here!! How come you can see or hear me!! I’m your sister!! Yuri feels me!!” she shouts while crying out loud.

Donghae stand beside Yoona and whisper. “please take control of yourself.”

Yoona look at him still crying.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

While they are at the hospital. Siwon and Sunye arrived. When Siwon open the door. Yuri saw him. “siwon oppa~”

Sunye saw Donghae and Eunhyuk saw her.

They all got shock when they see one another.

“Do-donghaeoppa?Wh-what are you doing here?” sunye ask.

Donghae look at her with wide eyes. And he also saw that Sunye is her arm to siwon.

Donghae and yoona are looking at the two and they also chorus calling the two’s name. “Siwon oppa~” “sunye?”

Siwon point at the two and said. “what the two of you doing here?”

Sunye slap siwon’s hands. “oppa! The one of them is donghae! *run to donghae and hug him”

Siwon became speechless. While donghae look at sunye, still confuse.

“wh-what are you doing here?” donghae said.

“Mr. choi ask me to come here with him to visit his pass fiancée sister.”

“oppa~ I remember a thing he’s the guy of my life. We supposed to get married. But the accident come.” Yoona said.

“by the way honey what are you doing here?” sunye ask.

“I just come here with eunhyuk, he just want to visit the one he help yesterday.” Donghae said.

“ohh? So eunhyuk is a hero. He saved the two girl in danger. Eunhyuk gomawo!”Sunye smile.

“siwon oppa.. by the way who is she?” Jessica ask pointing at Sunye.

“she’s my business partner. We just came here after out meeting. And looks like she will leave soon.Because her boyfriend is already here.”Siwon explain while looking at donghae.

“honey!! Let’s go!! Let’s go someplace together!” sunye said.

“eh? But don’t you have more meeting’s today?” donghae ask.

“no!! My meetings are already finishing. Now I have time with you!!” sunye said.

“okay! Then let’s go!!” Donghae said while looking at siwon.

“Eunhyuk? What about you?” Donghae ask.

“me? Umm.. *he look at Jessica”

“he’s going to stay here!” Jessica said.

“what?” siwon said.

“oppa! He help enough and beside me and yuri didn’t say thank you to him about the other day. Right Yuri?” Jessica said.

“nae!! And looks like Eunhyukoppa is a funny and good person. So we can trust him!” Yuri said.

Eunhyuk smile. Not just because Yuri approved to Jessica to make him stay. But he smile because he can spend time with Jessica.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I will post another update again tomorrow.

This story will only have 16 chapters.

So, don’t miss the last 8 chapters!!*wink*

PLEASE DO LEAVE A COMMENT!! AND ALSO PLEASE NO SILENT READERS OKAY?^^

--> i know all of you is curious of who is the man got killed? well you he will be appear soon?! ^__^