Eunhyuk meet his dream girl

My Lady Ghost

EUNHYUK'S POV:

I'm so tired.. after helping donghae moving his thing to his new apartment i become so tired. My muscle's are all hurting.

but after all i become more energize after i saw the girl of my dream. she look's like she going out with a friend or maybe it's her sister. because she really do care to that girl.

and wait why is their a guy waiting them outing the building? is he a bodyguard? or something..

*Eunhyuk follow Jessica and Yuri*

omo!!~~ i think that man is following them!! what should i do? i need to protect my girl of my dream!!

*Eunhyuk run to his apartment  to changed clothes. and leave a letter to his doorstep*

hurry!! hurry!! hurry!! *running*

why is that man following them? he look so weird.

END OF POV.

Jessica and Yuri are enjoying each other's company at the mall. they are happy choosing the clothes they want, they also look for a shoes that can fit them.

Yuri start teasing Jessica while they are looking for a shoes. she always give high heels to Jessica and said. "unnie this one is good for you! If you wear it you will have the same height as mine!!*giggles*"

"yah!!~ Im yuri.. I'm i too short for you? stop giving me high heels!!!>.<"

Yuri can't stop laughing while watching Jessica's tantrums.

 

"aigoo!!~~ *laughing* unnie so cute!!~ *go to sica and hug* araso unnie!!~~ Let's just buy same shoes. nae?"

"nae!!~~ i will be the better one!! *busy picking for a shoes*"

when Jessica found one. she run to Yuri and show it to her.

"yah!! Yuri-ah!! *showing the shoes*"

"wow!!~~ unnie yeopoda!!~~*hug the shoes* let's buy this one!! nae?"

Jessica just nod as a sign of saying yes! after buying shoes and some clothes. they go visit the sematary.

since it's been a month since Yoona die. it is the first time they will visit her.

on their way Yuri start to noticed a man following them. but she just ignored it. she think maybe she just imagining it.

 

on the sematary.. Yuri saw someone following them since they go to the mall. she told it on Jessica. and jessica pretending looking at the mirror and she saw someone following them. they start to walk faster and faster until they run.. and the man run to them and approach them.

when the man got yuri. Jessica start to fight that man. and when Eunhyuk saw it. Eunhyuk run to them and start protecting them.

Eunhyuk Punch the man and when the man lay on the grass. he ask.

"who are you? why are you following them?" eunhyuk said while holding to the mans collar.

the man said. "please sir!! i came here with no harm. please!!"

Jessica say to eunhyuk to release the man.

and eunhyuk finally release him. the man stand up and look at Yuri, and said.

"you!*pointing at Yuri* your alived!! i know it!! the last time i check your pulse your still breathing!!"

Yuri look at him with curiosity on her face. "what are you talking about? i don't understand."

the man think for awhile and said. "the accident!! remember the accident?"

"what you mean acccident?" Jessica said.

"that night!!! your drunk!! and then you accident!!" the man said.

"me?!!*thinking* ohh!!! you mean my sister!! it's not me!! I'm just her sister!!" Yuri said.

"sister? you have a twin?! where is she?! i need to she her!!!"the man said.

"stop it!! she's dead already!!!" jessica and start to cry. 

eunhyuk try to approach Jessica and give her a handkerchiefs.

the look shock and said. "no!! she will not be dead!! she's still alived that night!! I'm the one who bring her at the hospital.."

before he finish someone shot him from the head. Jessica and Yuri shout and Eunhyuk hug them to cover them.

"acckkk!!~~~ what happening??!!" yuri said.

"let's go run!!" Eunhyuk suggest.

they run while Eunhyuk still hugging them. they run at the coffee shop. they stay their for awhile.

Yuri look pale and she can't even talk she got shock from what happening earlier. the man die infront of their eyes. Jessica try to talk and calm her. but Yuri is just speechless at that time. Eunhyuk order something to drink for the 3 of them. and Jessica start to thank him. and Eunhyuk start asking question.

"are you okay now?" eunhyuk ask.

jessica look at him and said. "yes!! thank you much.."

eunhyuk look at yuri. "what about her? i think we need to bring her at the hospital."

when Eunhyuk said hospital, yuri start to talk and said. "hospital? hospital!!! my sister is in the hospital!! let's go find her!!" yuri said and acting like crazy. jessica start to calm her but yet she can't control yuri.

"yuri!!~~ yuri!!~~ calm down!! unnie's here!!!" Jessica said.

"My sister!! my sister!!! he said she is in the hospital!!" yuri said and look's like panicking.

Eunhyuk help sica by saying.

"yuri!!~~ yuri.. if you want to find your sister you need to calm down first.. nae? stop panicking.. just relax.. we are going to meet her soon.. nae? eunhyuk said.

Yuri look at him and said." nae!! nae!! I will calm down. let's go visit her.. nae?" yuri said while tears falling form her eyes.

Jessica hug her tight and said to eunhyuk. "thank you!!"

"I'll get taxi first!" eunhyuk said and go outside the coffee shop.

Jessica start to cry too. while looking at yuri. Yuri can't stop whispering Yoona's name.

"Yoona.. Yoona.. Yonna.. Yoona.." yuri whisper.

Jessica touch Yuri's face and hug her and said. "please yuri.. back to your own self.. please.."

 

when eunhyuk comeback and said. "i got a taxi waiting for us outside."

"nae!" jessica answer. she start to hold yuri and her outside. "yuri-ah!! let's go.. nae?" yuri follow jessica and they get in the car. Jessica ask Eunhyuk to come with them, and Eunhyuk said yes. the 3 of them headed at the hospital. when they got there. they let the doctor to exament Yuri.

while waiting for the result. Jessica received a phone call from siwon.

ON THE PHONE:

SW: hello?

JS: ohh? siwon oppa!!~~

SW: sica!! where is yuri? is she with you?

JS: nae oppa!! actually we are here at the hospital..

SW: mwo?! what happen?!!

JS: nothing happen.. it's just yuri..

SW: what happen to her? is she hurt or something!! sica I'm going there!! nae?!! explain everything later!!

siwon hang up the phone. and jessica sat down beside Eunhyuk and look down.

Eunhyuk start to talk to her.

"you okay? don't worry your sister will be okay." unhyuk said.

Sica look at him and said. "she's not my sister.. she's my best friend's sister.."

"ohh? I'm sorry.. i thought she's your sister.." eunhyuk said.

"it's okay.. i already treat her like my own sister.." sica said and try to smile.

"Don't you have your own sister?" eunhyuk ask.

"of course i have.. but i don't know where she is now. you know what.. when my sister gone i meet yoona and we become bestfriend.. yoona is look a like my sister. everytime i saw yoona i felt my sister is still with me."Jessica said.

"where is your sister now?" eunhyuk said while looking at her.

sica look at her with a tears in her eyes. "i don't know.. i try to search for her. but no good. i can't find her!!"

Eunhyuk wipe her tears and said. "you will find her someday.. don't cry.."

-----------------------------------------------------

after 30minutes. siwon arrived at the hospital. he run to ask and ask what happen. sica explain everything.

"wha-what happen to the man? i-is he dead?" siwon said. and look nervious.

"i don't know oppa.. after someone shot him we run away." sica said and hug him.

EUnhyuk look at siwon. and siwon start to notice eunhyuk. when he broke the hug he ask who is he.

"ohh.. by the way oppa he is.." sica said.

and eunhyuk continue. "eunhyuk!! my name is eunhyuk!" eunhyuk said.

"yeah!!" sica added. "and what is he doing here?" siwon ask. "oppa!!~ he's the one who help us earlier. without him, maybe we gor shot too."

siwon look at eunhyuk from head to toe and said. "you don't need him now!! you should go now!! thanks for everything!!" siwon said and grab sica to go to yuri's room.

"ehh?!! o-oppa!!~~"sica said.

eunhyuk just watch them. and since he think that sica will be okay now. he leave and go back to his apartment.

 

EUNHYUK POV:

whhooohh!!!~~ maybe i should go.. who he think he is.. why he need to send me home? is he the boss??!!

i hate him!! he even hug My jessica!!! arrggg!!~~ is he her boyfriend or something? aigoo!!! molla!!!>.<

i will just rest.. i should home faster!!~~ *start running*

END OF POV:

 

when got to his apartment he saw donghae waiting for him outside his doorstep.

"yah!! donghae?!" eunhyuk said.

Donghae look at him and said. "where did you go?!! i've been here an hours!!~~"

"ehh??!!! why you need to wait for me? you have your own apartment.*opening his door*"

"eunhyuk.. do.. do you believe in ghost?" donghae ask seriously.

"mwo? ghost?!! yah!! what movie did you watch?!*smile*" eunhyuk said.

"yah!! I'm serious!!~~ i just saw someone at my apartment!! i talk to her for a minutes i guess and after that she dissapear!!!" donghae explain.

eunhyuk push donghae outside his apartment and said. "yeah!! yeah!! aghost!!~~ talk to me tomorrow!! maybe i will believe in you!!! bu tonight i want to rest!! I'm tired!!!" then he lock the door.

donghae still knocking eunhyuk's door but still eunhyuk did not let him in. "yah!! monkey!! I'm telling the truth!!!~"

donghae give up and go back to his apartment. donghae is so afraid of ghost. so, he bring a cross with him while entering his apartment and start saying prayers.. when he finally get to his room. he lay on the bed and feel better and start to fall a sleep. until someone talk to him.

"still here??!!! i told you this is my home!!" yoona said.

"ohh God!!~~ stop it!! I'm dreaming!! I'm dreaming!!" donghae said while touching his head and close eyes.

"Ohh my.." yoona said.

"do you think I'm not here? that i'm just you hallucination?" yoona ask.

"actually.. yes!!" donghae answer.

"well!!~~ your wrong!!~~ I'm here!!*waving he both hand*"

donghae finally open his eyes and look at yoona. "yeah!! your there!!*pointing at yoona* but.. you sure your alived?" donghae ask her.

"what kind of question is that? *Yoona look at him and think for a second* ahh.. you really can see me right?" yoona ask him back.

"of course!! answer my question!!" donghae said.

"well... you got a point!!" yoona said.

"point about what?" donghae ask. "I'm dead!!~~" yoona said. donghae start to run while shouting.

"accccckkkkkkk!!!!~~ *running*" 

yoona follow him to the kitchen while running too. when finally donghae stop, yoona look at him and said. "what's with the shout??!! you freaking me out!!!"

"wha-what?!!! your the one who's freaking me out!!! why you need to appear infront of my eyes??!! i didn't know you!! and i didn't killed you too!!!"donghae said.

"i know!! and i don't know.. really.." yoona said.

"your the one that can see me. you can help me figure it out!!!" yoona said.

"figure it out? what?" donghae ask.

"*thinking* i don't know!! *laugh* " yoona said.

"your *pointing to yoona* just one crazy ghost!!!" donghae said.

"okay!! okay!! calm down!!! the truth is.. I'm not dead!!" yoona said.

"mwo??!! you just said that your dead. now your not??!!" donghae said.

"how can i explain this? *thinking* okay!! it's just a mistake.. actually the guide let me go back and said find the answer." yoona said.

"answer to what?" donghae said.

"answer about me!!~~ why am i here? why can you see me? and why i can't cross over..." yoona said.

"don't hurt me!!~~" donghae said,

"mwo? i can't even touch you!! how can i hurt you?" yoona said.

donghae try to touch yoona, but it's look like his just touching a wind.

.

.

.

.

TO BE CONTINUE

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

okay!! that's it for today!! please do comment!! it helps me to write this story!!^^

if i didn't see a new comment i will not be updating it!!!;)