i meet my lady ghost

My Lady Ghost

tuesday morning donghae will be moving on his new apartment building. he already done packing all his things. he just waiting for eunhyuk to come and help him to moved all his things. while he is waiting he text sunye.

To: princess Sunye From: fishy Hae

honey!!~~ I'm going to moved now in my new apartment building. how are you? i missed you so much already. can we meet later? love you!!:)

 

while donghae is waiting for sunye's reply.

sunye didn't reply. instead sunye call him.

ON THE PHONE:

DH: hello? honey?

SY: honey i can't meet you later i have appointment to meet Mr. choi for business. I'm sorry.. by the way congrats to your new house!! Love you!! bye!! muwah!!!:*

after that Sunye hang up the phone. donhae felt that he is not special to sunye. he's happy when he saw that sunye called him but to talk to her like that he felt that sunye did not give him special attention since they found out about the death of one of the member of Im family. Sunye changed  her attitude toward donghae. and always have a meeting with Mr. choi.

donghae know that Mr. choi is the fiancee of one of the Im family who die.

 

when eunhyuk reach donghae apartment they start loading all donghae things on the truck. and when they are done. eunhyuk drive the truck. and on their way eunhyuk saw sulli.

"oh!!!` fishy? is that your sister sulli?!" eunhyuk said pointing to sulli.

Donghae look at her sister. he saw that his sister is happy with her friends.

"yeah!! just keep going.. she's happy.. she don't need me anymore." donghae look away.

they stop where sulli and her friends were because of the traffic. Eunhyuk saw someone grab sulli and it's forcing her to come with him. but sulli don't want to come with him.

 

eunhyuk told it to donghae. and donghae finally get off the truck and run to his sister.

 

"yah!! don't touch her!!" donghae shout to the man.

the man look at him and said. "and who the hell are you? you don't know anything!!! get out of our way!!"

"don't touch me!!!*try to defend her self*  yah!!~ Yong Dae!! Lee yong dae!! i already told you we're done!!!" sulli said.

Yongdae look at her and said. "no we're not!!!! it's just your decision!! come with me!" he hold sulli tight.

but donghae also hold sulli. "she already said. she don't want to come with you!! leave her alone at once!!" donghae look at yongdae seriously.

Yongdae ask him."who are u?! why are you need to interfer to us?it's not your problem old man!!"

sulli look at donghae with a sad face. donghae can't take it anymore so he introduce his self.

"me?! are you asking who am i? I'm just her brother!! donghae!! Lee donghae!! so get off your hands on my sister!!"donghae said and push yongdae.

sulli got shock on what she heard. she come closer ro donghae and touch his face.

"o..o-oppa?! is that really you?! donghae oppa??!!" sulli said until her tears fall..

Yongdae are just looking at them and try to pull sulli, but donghae hug his sister and pushed Yongdae and warned him to stay away from his sister. Yongdae said and walk away. "we are not done yet!!! i promise i will be back to get you sulli-ahh!!"

 

while donghae hugging his sister. sulli is still looking at him and smilling.

donghae look at her sister who still also hugging him. when donghae try to break the hug. sulli hug her tight and said. "oppa.. your back!!~~ your really back.. i missed you so much.. kyuhyun oppa will be happy if he saw you again!! i love you oppa!!"

"sulli-ah.. how are you my princess? oppa missed you so much." donghae said.

sulli finally broke the hug.

"I'm fine now.. now that your here i will be okay." suli said and smile at him.

 

"fisshhyyy!!~~~ yah!!!~~ donghae!!!~~ we have to go!!!~~" eunhyuk calling him from the truck.

"ohh!!~~ sulli-ahh.. i want to talk to you more.. but.. i have to go.." donghae said with a hurry.

but sulli hold him and said. "oppa!!~~ please let me come with you.. I'm scared!!! what if yongdae come back?"

donghae can't leave her sister since that yongdae is after her. so, he take his sister with him. so, they get in the truck and go to their destination. when they reach eunhyuk's apartment sulli look at the place and smile.

"oppa? why are we here?" sulli said while looking at the building.

"oppa will be living here.." donghae answer while unloading his things.

"yah!! sulli !! help us unloading your oppa's things!!!" eunhyuk order.

donghae poke him and said. "yah monkey!!*poke* don't you ever make my sister unload my things!! let's just to it by ourselves."

sulli look at them smilling. she can't remember the last time she saw her brother. but she feel it in her bones that it is her brother donghae.

when they are done unloading the things and take all of it in donghae's new apartment. sulli look around inside the apartment and amazed of the place because it have a nice view. while, donghae and eunhyuk arranging donghae's things.

donghae look at his sister. he's happy and forgot about sunye for a while. when they are done. eunhyuk go back to his apartment while donghae sit beside sulli at the couch. watching tv.

"what can you say about my apartment?" donghae ask sulli.

sulli look at him and said. "it's beautiful!!*smilling*  you have a nice view and a ice couch!!"

sulli is enjoying her time with donghae until kyuhyun called her.

ON THE PHONE:

KH: yah!!~ sulli where are you? I've been looking for you? are you okay?

SL: oppa!! chill.. i'm fine.. beside I'm with oppa!!*giggling*"

KH: o-oppa?!?! who's oppa??!!!

SL: donghae oppa!! yah oppa why did you tell me that he's already here at korea?!

KH: mwo? where are you??!!! I'm gonna pick u!!

SL: oppa? wae?! are you angry? I'm here in his new apartment building. near at the park..

KH: ohh.. i know where it is wait for me there..

SL: o-oppa??!! oppa!!!

Kyuhyun hang up the phone and run to that apartment. and when he got there he ask the room number of donghae to the land lady. and when he got it. he run to that apartment and knock the door..

 

"sulli!! sulli-ahh!! let's go!!!~~" kyuhyung knocking and shouting at the door.

when donghae open the door. kyuhyun look for sulli and when he found her he grab her out of donghae's apartment. but donghae hold sulli tight and also sulli hold to donghae.

"kyuhyun.. wait!!!" donghae said.

kyuhyun stop and look at him. "what do you want hyung?!?! what do you want!!! stay away from us!! especially sulli!! we don't need you!!" kyuhyun said shouting.

sulli shout too. "but i need him!!!"

kyuhyun and donghae look at sulli. and kyuhyun said. "he abandoned us!! don't you remember??!! sulli!! donghae oppa leave you when your still a child!!!" kyuhyun shout to sulli.

sulli cover her ears and shake her head. but kyuhyun still continue that donghae abandoned sulli. until donghae slap him in the face to stop kyuhyun.

kyuhyun touch his face and look at donghae.

"hyung??!!! why you need to comeback??!! why??!!! my life has been miserable!! omma always force me to be a business man and always control my life!! i wish i was just like you!! that I'm free to choice what i want!!!" kyuhyun said and start crying.

donghae apologize to him and said. "kyuhyun.. I'm sorry..  I'm sorry that i left you and sulli.. i just want to fufill my own dreams. but i promise to myself if i got successful, i will comeback and try to get the two of you. you have your own life!! don't make anyone control you. just be strong to the path your going to choice. just be strong.."

sulli is just watching them and start crying.

Kyuhyun can't take it. he hug donghae and apologize. "hyung!!!~~ hyung!!~~ I'm sorryy.. i just missed you so much when you leave us.. and i don't know what do to. I'm still a child that need a hyung to support and care for me.."

sulli join the hug and said. "kyuhyun oppa.. mianhae.. i make your life miserable because you need to take care of a childish me." kyuhyun look at her and wipe sulli's tears and said. "don't said that. you become my strength when i feel that I'm going to fall."

donghae hug them really tight and said. "my two strength of my life!! can you two forgive me?" he ask.

sulli answer. "yes!! of course oppa!! i already forgive you!!!" and give donghae another hug.

while hugging the two of them are looking at kyuhyun.

"kyuhyun? prince?" donghae said.

kyuhyun are just looking at them.. until he hug them both and said. "of course hyung!! i forgive you.. just promise us no thing!! that you will never leave us again!!"

"i will never!!!" donghae said.

donghae been so happy that his two siblings already forgive him. when he finally got alone to his apartment. he close the door and he is about you seat on the couch until..

 

"acckkkk!!~~ who are you?!" yoona got a suprise when she saw donghae.

"and who are you too??!! how.. how did get in here??!!!" donhae said with confusement.

"i live here!! get out of my house!!! or else I'm going to call a police!!!!" yoona said while pinting at the door.

"whooow!!~~ slow down.. i just got moved in and the land lady said no one lived here!!" donghae explain.

"w-what?!!! h-how?!! I lived here!!! don't you see?!! i lived here!!!~~" yoona said.

"miss i think your just mistaking. maybe your leaving next door.. not here." donghae said.

"okay!! that's final!! I'm gonna call a police!!" yoona said and walk away.

when donghae is about to follow her, yoona disappeared. and donghae got shock. so, he search for her inside the house. but the girl is no where to find.

"ohh?! am i just daydreaming? where is she?" donghae talking to his self. and when he look at the window is was raining so hard. donghae got scared. so he go to eunhyuk's apartment.

but.. too bad.. eunhyuk just leave a message in his door step saying he will be outside. protecting his girl.

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

meanwhile:

on the sematary.. Yuri saw someone following them since they go to the mall. she told it on Jessica. and jessica pretending looking at the mirror and she saw someone following them. they start to walk faster and faster until they run.. and the man run to them and approach them..

.

.

.

.

.TO BE CONTINUE...