Jessica and Yuri

My Lady Ghost

JESSICA POV:

it's been 3months when yoona left us.

i missed her so much..

her sister yuri missed her too.

i still can't believe my bestfriend left me already.

everytime i saw yuri crying while holding her sister's picture, i can't forgive myself of what happen to yoona. i think it's my fault why she die. I'm with her that night. but i let her to go home by her self and to think i know that she's drunk. but still i didn't stop her from leaving me. it's my fault!!!*crying*

 

"sica unnie? wae? your crying again!" yuri said while she's looking at me with sad face.

i look at her and try to smile and said. "ani, i just got something in my eye. why are you here?"

yuri seat beside me and hug me. "unnie, don't blame yourself on what happen to my sister.. it's been a month. we should all moved on."

i can't stop my tears to fall from my eye when yuri start to hug me. so i just hug her tight. so, she can't see my tears.

 

END OF POV:

 

YURI POV:

i just visit sica unnie's apartment because sooyoung told me that unnie did not go to her work again. every tuesday sica unnie stay at her apartment all day and blame her self of what happen to yoona. 

because when my sister die it is tuesday. and also the last day of sica unnie with my sister yoona.

i can't help sica unnie to forget my sister. i know it's hard even to me i still can't believe that my only sister left me? but what i can do? even i cry to hard she will never comeback to me. when i feel lonely i still can't stop myself looking at her picture and cry.

hope she can still comeback to me..*sad*

END OF POV:

"yuri- ah!! are u hungry? you want unnie to cook for u?" sica ask.

"nae!! unnie can we go outside for shopping? i want to buy new clothes!" yuri said with aegyo.

sica fixed her hair and said. "araso!! i will buy anything that yuri want." then she go to kitchen to prepared something to eat for yuri.

 

while sica is preparing food. yuri got a text message.

 

To: Yuri From: Siwon oppa

Yul, where are u? i've been looking for you about the papers of your company. your uncle told me to teach you about the company. since yoona is already dead!

 

To: Siwon oppa From: Yuri

oppa.. I'm with sica unnie. can you teach me later? it's tuesday..i want to spend my time with sica unnie.. she's so lonely.. until now she can't forget yoona.

 

To: Yuri From: Siwon oppa

mwo? until now it is yoona?! common it's been a month since she die!! she will never comeback for good!!

 

To: siwon oppa From: Yuri

how can you say that to my sister? she supposed to be your wife if she not die in that accident!!! do you already forget her? she loved you so much!!! oppa.. i hate you!!!

 

after that Yuri turn off her phone.

she's so pissed of what siwon text to her. she can believe that siwon already forget her sister.

when Sica done preparing food for her. she saw yuri crying at the couch. so, sica run to her and ask. "what happen why are u crying sweetie? tell unnie!!"

yuri wipe her tears and said. "nothing unnie.. i just got something on my eye." she look at sica and try to smile and hug her. "unnie!!~~ i missed my sister yoona so much!!"

sica hug her tight and said. "me too!! don't worry I'm here.. i promise.. i will never leave you."

yuri hug her more tight.

after the hug they eat together.

sica is looking at yuri while eating. she remember yoona. when they are eating yoona always bring cucumber. and sica really hate it. she hate the smell of it. and when she smell a cucumber she felt that she's going to die from it. and yoona love to .

(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F8Yrdbs9ans

after eating they are preparing to leave. they're going to mall to buy some clothes as yuri wants.

they are happy spending time together. they buy all the clothes they like. they also buy some couple shirt for each other. they enjoy each other's company. for a little while they forget the sadness and become so happy that day.

sica felt yoona presence in yuri and also yuri felt that her sister is still with her. because of jessica.

that day is full of happiness. but after they go to mall they visit yoona's coffin. they also brought flower and candles. they stay their and tell yoona some story.

yuri like to tell yoona everything. and since it's been a month since she visit her sister coffin. she tell many stories until her tears fall. sica i just looking at her while she's still continue telling her story while crying.

jessica can feel Yuri's feeling. and some matter even it is a nice day it is suddenly rain. jessica say that she think i was yoona's tears that's why it rain. 

yuri try to look at the sky and said. "yoona!!~~ are you sad because I'm sad?! mianhae!!~~ i just missed you so much sis!! i missed your hug, your voice, your alligator laugh, everything!!~~ i missed all everything about you!!!~~ please.. please.. take me with you!!! I'm begging you!!!" yuri knee down.

Jessica look at her and hug her. "yuri!!~~ *start crying* jebal.. don't.. say that.. i don't know what will happen to me if you leave me too.. you know you and yoona is the only one left for me.. and since yoona is gone.. your the only precious that i have.. please.. don't leave me.. dong't you ever try to leave me.." Jessica crying really hard.

yuri touch her face and look at sica's eyes. "mianahe unnie!!~~ i just don't know why did i say that.. please don't cry unnie..mianhae.. jongmal mianhae..." yuri hug her tight and they cry together.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

aigoo!!!~~

it's so sad for yuri and Jessica. they missed Yoona is much!!TT

hope to read some comment from you guys. if i saw a new 3 comment's or more i will update again!!wink

thanks for reading!!:)