SAVING YOONA; YOONA AWAKE

My Lady Ghost

“gomawo” yoona say to donghae.

After a minute Yuri arrived at Jessica’s apartment.

Jessica open her apartment door and let Yuri in.

Yuri saw donghae sitting on the couch and look’s like he’s looking at someone inside the apartment. Yuri approach donghae as she sat next to him.

“Donghae-shhi~ who’s you’re looking at?” Yuri asked.

Jessica run to Yuri and sit beside her and said. “yuri~ you will not believe this~ Donghae is the son of the lee’s company!! he can really help us!!”

Donghae stared at Yuri and Jessica.

Yoona saw Yuri’s teary eyes. And she stared at her sister and stand infront of yuri.

“Yuri~ mianhae for giving you a hard time… I miss you so much my Yuri~ I love you~ *wipe her tears: look at donghae* can you hug her for me?” Yoona said as she look at Yuri is teary eyes.

Donghae watch Yoona and sigh. He look at Yuri and hug Yuri tight. And it give Yuri a surprise as donghae hug her.

“What’s for the hug?” yuri asked as she broke the hug.

“nothing.. *smile* your sister love you so much yuri~ and as she see you like this, it’s hurt for her..” Donghae said.

Yuri look at Donghae with a confuse face. “how can you say those word? Its looks like you can see my sister now.”

Jessica want to tell Yuri that donghae can really see her sister but donghae give Jessica not to tell it to Yuri.

Jessica just hug yuri from her back and say. “let’s just trust him Yuri~ donghae know everything… nae? And he can’t say anything for now… but in the future he will tell and explain everything to us!” Jessica said as she gives Yuri a sweet smile.

It’s a long night. After Donghae talk to Yuri and Jessica he go back home to his apartment room. And he has a little tour inside his apartment. It still have some Yoona’s old thing left in the apartment and donghae look at all Yoona’s previous things. And he saw a photo album. He looks at the picture and saw a familiar face in one of the picture.

Donghae looks closely to the picture and figure it out that is his appa with a man. “appa..” donghae said. And it got yoona’s attention. “ appa? Where oppa?” Yoona asked.

Donghae point at the picture. Yoona look at what donghae is pointing. “ohh? That’s my father’s best friend.. he’s your father?” Yoona asked and look at Donghae shock.

Donghae look at Yoona and nods. And donghae got some flashback.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

FLASHBACK:

“Donghae~ donghae~ my son come here!! *man waving at donghae calling him to come* I want you to meet someone.”

A child donghae run to his father. “nae appa!!”

His appa carry him and introduce to a man with his two beautiful daughter. “Donghae this is appa chingu and that is his two beautiful daughter’s *point to the two girl* Yoon and Yul..”

Donghae wave at the two beautiful girl’s who’s hiding behind there appa’s back. “annyeong!” donghae said.

Yoon greet back. “annyeong…” Yoon grab Yul’s hand to make yul greet too. “a-annyeong…” Yuri said while looking down. Yul can’t look at donghae because she is too shy.

At time goes by the three of them become playmates. Yoon always play as Yul omma and Donghae as Yul appa but yul want to be omma too… so donghae call his sibling’s Kyu and Sul and Kyu played as Yul’s husband and Sul is their daughter and Yoon became Sul’s grandma.

While they are playing Yoon as a wife she need to prepared food and she want to prepared a real food so Yoon go to the Kitchen and open the stove to cook but Yoon is still a child that time and she can’t reach the stove. So, she gets a chair and stand there. But while she was standing there she accidentally slipped in the chair to make her fall in the floor but luckily donghae is watching her while cooking and donghae catch her and it make donghae to hurt his back and left some mark there. Yoon start to cry when Donghae got hurt because of her.

END OF FLASHBACK

Donghae stare at Yoona. “so? You’re the girl? Your yoon?” Donghae said with curiosity in his eyes.

 “huh? *she remember something* namja hae? Is that you?” yoona say pointing at Donghae.

Donghae smile awkwardly and lay on the wall. “small world huh? Really small world… now, I know why I want to protect you…”

Yoona sat beside donghae and take a deep breath. “you’re the man I always want to meet again…”

“yoona I guess it’s fate who brought you to me… and I promise you I will make sure that you will lived again and I will protect you!!!” Donghae said as he was looking to yoona.

“nae.. *teary eyes* my namja hae~” yoona said smiling.

In a minute Donghae phone rang. He answer it and it was Sulli.

ON THE PHONE:

SUL: oppa~

DH: sulli?

SUL: nae… oppa is me.. *sad voice*

DH: where are you? are you okay? Are you safe?

SUL: oppa I’m outside of your apartment building… I.. I runaway..

DH: what? Wait me there! Nae? I’m going down!!

DONGHAE HANG UP THE PHONE.

Donghae run outside his apartment building to search for sulli and when he saw sulli he run over her and hug her tight.

“Sulli~” donghae said.

Sulli hug him back and cry. “oppa~”

Donghae broke the hug and look at sulli. “what the matter?”

“sulli want to lived with oppa… sulli scared living with appa with kyu oppa or hae oppa.” Sulli said.

Donghae careless Sulli’s face. “nae.. sulli will lived with hae oppa now. And oppa will take care of sulli no matter what!!! I will make sure you will safe.” Donghae said as he take sulli inside his apartment room and text Kyuhyun.

[kyu.. I got sulli now… where are you? I will bring sulli to you… -hae hyung]

[hyung.. I’m here at our top secret hide out place. –kyuhyun]

[araso~ I take sulli there. –hae hyung]

Donghae look at sulli who’s already fall asleep in his bed. Hae watch sulli while sleeping. Yoona is beside Donghae.

“your sister is look like an angel while sleeping… she sleep quietly.” Yoona said.

Donghae nods as he stand up and leave the room. Yoona follow donghae.

Donghae pack his things and some thing’s of sulli.

“we are going to leave tomorrow and after that we will take you body back.” Donghae said while packing his things.

Yoona look at him. “what are you talking about?”

“I got my sister now.. and I will bring her to kyuhyun tomorrow and after that I’m going to steal your body!” Donghae explain.

“do you think is that easy to do?” Yoona said.

“just trust me!! nae? I know what I am doing!!!” Donghae said and look at Yoona.

Yoona don’t know what inside in donghae’s mind… but she can feel that she can trust donghae about this.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In the morning, donghae wake up early and wake his sister and tell her that they are going to meet kyuhyun. Sulli got excited to meet her brother again. She get her things ready as donghae as her to leave.

On their way yoona is just looking around while they are riding a bus. Yoona is also look at sulli who’s really happy while laying her head to donghae.

As they reach their destination, Sulli run as soon as she saw kyuhyun’s image to the gate of the mansion.

“oppa!!! Kyuhyun oppa!!!” Sulli said while running and hug kyuhyun tight.

Kyuhyun catch her and hug her tight too. “ohh~ my sulli.. my little cute girl sulli… oppa miss you so much!!”

“oppa~ I miss you too you know… don’t you ever try to leave me again araso?” Sulli said as she broke the hug and stare at kyuhyun.

“oppa promise!!” Kyuhyun said while raising his right hand as he promise to sulli.

Donghae smile while watching his sibling’s happy and leave silently. But kyuhyun saw him and run to him to stop him.

“hyung! Leave already?” Kyuhyun said as he grab Donghae’s shoulder.

Donghae face Kyuhyun. “take care of sulli nae? I need to do something and comeback here when I finish it. Take responsible in taking care of sulli for me. nae? And have a best life with seohyun.” Donghae said as he smile and pat kyuhyun’s shoulder.

Kyuhyun can’t say anything he just nods and smile to donghae. As donghae start walking again. Kyu walk back to the mansion as sulli running to him calling donghae’s name. Kyu catch Sulli and hug her.

“sulli.. hyung will comeback nae? He just need to do something important.” Kyu explain.

“and what was that?” Sulli look at kyu with sad face.

Kyu shake his head. “I don’t know. But oppa know it is something good.” Kyu said as he smiles to sulli.

Sulli smiles back to him and come with kyu inside the mansion.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

On their way. Donghae call eunhyuk.

ON THE PHONE:

DH: monkey! I need a car!! An ambulance car!!

EH: mwo? Wae? What’s that for?

DH: I’ll tell you later nae? But first you need to get that car!! Meet me at mokpo hospital at 3PM. Nae?

EH: *tsk! Fishy do you think it’s easy for me to get that car?

DH: yah! I will tell your noona that you stole her BWM 2years ago and make it bump into a tree!!

EH: mwo?! Aist! Fishy! That’s our secret!! Araso~ I meet you later with ambulance car as you wish master.

END.

Donghae hang up the phone and text Jessica.

[sica, I’ll get yoona now… make sure you have an hospital ready that we can transfer Yoona’s body. –Donghae-shhi]

Sica got shock when she receives that text from donghae. Sica try to call his number but donghae cell phone is already turn off. Sica panic and meet yuri and tell about it. And when Yuri heard about Donghae’s plan that day. She also panic and want to go to the hospital and help donghae saving’s her sister’s body, but she don’t know where to go.

Until in some TV commercial she saw Siwon with a doctor that promoting a hospital near mokpo.

“Jessica!!” Yuri said while pointing at the TV commercial.

“It’s siwon oppa? Hospital? You mean that hospital?!” Jessica said while looking at the TV and got excited to go to that hospital.

“yuri!! kajja!!” Jessica said as she grab her bag and run outside Yuri’s house and go to her car. Yuri follows her and goes inside the car too.

Jessica start driving her car and go to mokpo hospital.

Meanwhile…

It’s almost 3PM, donghae is waiting for eunhyuk at the back of mokpo hospital. And when he saw an ambulance car which Eunhyuk’s driving. Eunhyuk park the ambulance car in the place that no one can’t notice at the back of the said hospital.

Eunhyuk goes out of the ambulance car and walk to donghae. Donghae greet and grab Eunhyuk’s hands inside the Hospital.

As eunhyuk’s surprise donghae grab him inside the nurse room and donghae steal some nurse uniform for them.

“whooo~ fishy! What you think you’re doing? This is not right!” Eunhyuk said whispering to donghae.

Donghae look at him and said. “shut up! And wear those cloths I explain everything later!!”

Eunhyuk still confuse and dizzy to all the things happening can’t do anything. So, he just follows what donghae want him to do. He just wear the nurse uniform and follows donghae when they done changing cloths. They ride the elevator and goes to the floor where yoona’s room was in. Donghae look around to sure that no one can’t notice them.

Eunhyuk and donghae enter a room and for Eunhyuk surprise he saw Yoona’s body.

“what a goddess…” Eunhyuk said as he stare at Yoona’s body laying on the hospital bed.

Yoona who is following them blush at Eunhyuk’s word. And donghae saw him. So, he pokes eunhyuk hard on the head and said. “yah! Don’t stare at her or else you will go to heaven before her!!!”

Yoona laugh a little at donghae’s reaction. “my namja hae jealous?” she said.

“No I’m not!” Donghae said looking at Yoona.

Eunhyuk stare at Donghae with a shocking face. “yah! Are you crazy? Who is your talking too?”

“aist! Never mind!! Palli!! We need to get her body out of here!!” Donghae said as her start moving Yoona’s body to the hospital cart bed that they brought. Eunhyuk help Donghae and said.

“by the way who is she?” eunhyuk said.

“She’s Yoona! Yuri’s sister and your Jessica’s best friend!!!” Donghae said.

“mwo?! It her?! *shock* that’s why she look like Yuri. I thought at first she Yuri’s twin they really look alike.” Eunhyuk said.

“tsk! They are really twin you pabo monkey! But Yoona is the prettiest!” Donghae said as he stare at yoona.

Yoona cough and said. “yah! Stop staring at my body!!”

As they finish moving Yoona’s body to the cart bed. Eunhyuk look around outside the room to make sure that no one is around. Then they start pushing the cart and leave the room. But, for their surprise Ryeowook is on his way to Yoona’s room to check her and he see donghae and eunhyuk trying to steal Yoona’s body.

“yah! You two stop there!!” Ryeowook shout to Donghae and eunhyuk and run to them.

But when Donghae saw Ryeowook he starts pushing the cart running with Eunhyuk. And as wookie shout he got some guard attention. Then the guard runs to them to stop them. But before the guard got their cart Eunhyuk jump to the guard to stop him and accidentally caught Yoona’s life-support tube which connected to yoona’s to breathe.

Still donghae didn’t notice it and still pushing Yoona’s cart until he got corner from all the stuff of the hospital. Then Yuri and Jessica arrived at the hospital and see donghae being caught the scene.

They run to Donghae and Yuri saw her sister’s body. “yoona!!” Yuri said as she run to her sister’s body. But she can’t go thru ‘cause of many people.

And when Yoona notice that her life-supporter tube is gone. She said. “oppa~ the tube. It’s hard for me to breath. And it’s getting stronger.” Yoona starting to disappear and donghae look at her.

“no… stay!! I want you to live!!!” Donghae said and kiss yoona’s body to give her air in the mouth.

Yoona feel Donghae’s kiss and disappear. As Yuri and Jessica saw him kissing yoona and the machine which declare if a person still alive start to sign a straight line.

[------------------------------------]

[A/N: sorry don’t know what that machine called]

And the Doctor start to grab Donghae and it make Donghae lay on the floor with the entire doctor’s above him and he start shouting Yoona’s name and cry.

“YOONA!!! YOONA!!”

Then, silent appear when Yoona’s machine start to changed again.

[_/\_/\_/\_/\_/\_/\_/\_/\_/\_/\_/\_/\_/\_/\_/\_/\_/\_/\_]

And Yoona’s eye starts to open slowly. And yuri and Jessica run to Yoona. And Yuri approaches her.

“Yoona? Sweetie it’s me!” Yuri said as she stoke Yoona’s hair and cry.

Yoona smile and said. “Yuri~” and she hug Yuri.

The doctor’s stand up and let go of donghae.  Jessica look at Donghae and smile and look at Yoona.

Donghae walk slowly to Yoona with a smile on his face. “yoona?”

Yoona look at donghae with a confuse face. “yeah?”

Donghae try to hold yoona’s hand but yoona removed her hand and say…

“who are you?”

.

.

.

.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Okay!! I want to say sorry!! Sorry!! Sorry!! For not updating!! -_______-

Our project and exam are pack on the past month that’s why don’t have time to post this story. But now I back.. I really do sorry guys!! :’(

I post the last chapter later when I got home. Promise!! Tonight I’ll finish this story…;]

Hope you still all with me!! leave a comment!!