Face-to-face talk between Donghae and Siwon

My Lady Ghost

Donghae follow siwon, as siwon misunderstand what he heard. And when they reach the playground nears Yuri’s house. Siwon stop walking and look at Donghae with a smile. Donghae look at him with a serious face. 

“so? What you want to talk donghae-sshi?” Siwon asks donghae.

“nothing.. you just misunderstand what you hear.. I jus..” before donghae finish what he want to say siwon said something.

“I want to talk to you about sunye!” siwon said with a serious face.

Donghae got shock and look more serious to siwon as he walk to the swing and seat. “about her?” he said.

“I know you already know about us! And I just want you to know that before you she love me first! So, don’t ever think that I stole her from you.” siwon said.

Donghae smile a little then he look at siwon. “how can you about that? Your Yuri’s sister fiancée! How can you say that to me?! is yuri’s sister is nothing to you?” Donghae said.

“Yoona? She’s nothing to me! all I want is her money! Her company! that’s all I want from her! Love? It is not exist to me when I’m with Yoona! Sunye is the love I love!” Siwon said while smiling.

Donghae got angry from what he hear he want to punch Siwon on the face but he can’t, because he saw yoona hiding beside the tree. And he also saw Yoona’s tears flowing into her eyes. He saw Yoona’s crying so hard. He wants to run to Yoona and hug her. But he knows he can’t.

So, he stands up and looks at siwon. “mwo?! How can you say that? She loves you the most! Being with you is the best thing happen to her!” Donghae said while walking closer to Siwon.

Siwon grin. “tsk! How did you know? Do you know her?! Do you already meet her in person?! Ohh.. don’t tell me!! your also become her lover!” Siwon said.

Donghae shake his head and continue. “maybe I don’t know her! But how can you play to her feelings toward to you?! and how can you say you love Sunye? If you leave her for money? And do you think you got whatever you want? That’s why you want to come back to her?! Donghae said.

Siwon try to smile while shaking his head. “You don’t know anything!”

“maybe your right! I don’t know anything! But I know.. I know one thing that you don’t know.. Watch your back!!  you never know someday you woke up and all the things you have will be gone.. in just a snap.” Donghae said and walkaway.

“you can’t scared me! I’m not afraid at anything.. ‘coz I know I still have one card.. that I’m sure they will give me anything I want.. to get the last card I have.” Siwon said while looking at donghae.

Donghae stop walking for a while and he whisper “Yoona” then he run back to Yuri’s house. But on her way he saw yoona seating under the tree still crying. He run to Yoona and sat beside her.

“I hear everything.. I know you told me not to follow.. but I can’t help myself.. I’m such a foul to love him right?” Yoona said while looking at the sky.

Donghae look at yoona. “you’re not a foul! You just love him and it is not a crime.. to love someone.” Donghae said and look down.

Yoona look at donghae. “yeah.. is not.. I just hope I meet you earlier than him.. maybe we can be good friends.” Yoona said, trying to smile.

“We can still be friends now… I want to be your friends after I save you… and I think we need to do it now… we can wait anymore!” Donghae said and stand up.

Yoona look at him. “but your sister!! We need to save her first!”

“Siwon-shhi is trying to use your body to get whatever he wants!! And I guess he will ask for a ransom for your body!” Donghae explain.

“mwo?!” Yoona said and she becomes speechless and shock.

“let’s save my sister later! But now we need to save you first!” Donghae said and run back to yuri’s house.

But yoona stop him by appearingin front of him. “no! save your sister first! Don’t mind me!! I’m just… nothing to yo..” before she finish donghae said. “I like you!!” Donghae shout.

Yoona got shock and can’t move from her place, she just watch donghae running back to yuri’s house.

When donghae reach Yuri’s house he search for Yuri and run to her. “Yuri-ah! We need to hurry to save your sister!” donghae said.

“oppa? *shake head* anio! Siwon oppa told me…” yuri stop and look at her uncle.

“what?!” donghae said and turn around and also look at Yuri’s uncle.

“who are you? and what are you doing here?! Yah! Yuri!! how can you let a stranger come to our house?! Send him out of my house!!! Did you hear me yuri?!” her uncle said angry when he saw donghae.

Yuri grab Donghae and push him away.

Donghae look at her. “wae? What happen? What siwon say to you? tell me!” donghae said worried to Yuri.

Yuri didn’t answer, she just shake her head and close the gate and walkaway.

Donghae look at her and don’t know what Siwon told to yuri.

Yoona look at donghae. “don’t worry… maybe my sister is just having a hard time now, let’s just give her time to think,” she said.

“but I wonder what siwon-shhi told her.” Donghae said while looking at Yuri’s house.

“let’s just keep going. Let’s go back to your apartment. Maybe we can find Jessica and your friend eunhyuk there.” Yoona said and start walking.

Donghae also start walking beside Yoona. And he notice that Yoona is trying to hide her face while walking. “Yoona?” he said.

Yoona look a way and answer. “ne?”

“why aren’t you look at me?” donghae said and stop walking then look at Yoona’s face. “are you hiding something? I know I can’t touch you. so, please look at me and tell me!” he added.

Yoona also stop walking and take a deep breath before answering. “I… I just thinking of what you said earlier… that… tha..” Yoona can’t say it. So, donghae continue.

“that I like you?” donghae said while looking at Yoona.

Yoona hide her face and just nods.

“nae! I like you! you give me peace everytime that I’m with you, and even we just met it feels like I already know you for years. It’s weird right?” Donghae said and turn around and he continue walking. His face is already turning red, that’s why he start walking again.

Yoona lift up her head and smile while looking at donghae walking. “I wish I just know you earlier than siwon oppa, maybe my life is not like this.” Yoona whisper to herself.

 As they reach their apartment building Donghae run to Jessica’s apartment and knock to her door. And as Jessica open the door she was surprise to see Donghae.

“Do-Donghae?” she said.

“we need to talk!” Donghae said as he holds Jessica’s shoulder.

“Come in!” Jessica said as they headed to the living room.

Donghae sit on the couch and look at Jessica. “Did yuri call you? Siwon-shhi told her something… but when she about to tell it to me her uncle arrived and send me out.” He said.

Jessica sit beside donghae as she look down. “siwon oppa… he confess to Yuri… that he have Yoona’s body… and he ask for $12MILLION for Yoona’s body exchanged…” she said as her tears flow from her eyes. “and he give 1 week for that… and after that they will removed Yoona’s life supporter.” She added as she cries hard.

Donghae hug Jessica as Jessica Hug him back. “Don’t worry… I will save Yoona no matter what… I will do anything to save her… even I risk my own life… just for her…” donghae said.

Jessica lifts her head and look at Donghae. “you look like you already know Yoona as you said those words.”

Donghae nods and it give Jessica a surprise. “how did you know her? I know every man in Yoona’s life and she will never hide a secret from me!” Jessica said as she broke the hug and look at donghae seriously.

Donghae touch his head with both hands and look at Jessica. “I know this will be sound crazy…”

“ohh no!! yah!! Oppa!! Don’t tell her that you can see me!! Jessica will just think that you’re crazy!!” Yoona shout to donghae.

But donghae didn’t mind what Yoona said. “… but I can see yoona! And she’s here! There! *pointing at Yoona’s place* standing and watching us!”

Jessica look at what donghae said that yoona is standing. And she look back again to donghae and shake her head. “You’re crazy… You are so crazy!!!!” Jessica stand up as she run to her room and get a baseball bat.

Donghae stand up and look at Yoona. “help me!! tell me a secret that you’re the only one who know!!”

Yoona panic and think. “uhhmm.. ahhh!!! She gets her first kiss when we are in 5th grade!!”

“what? Too young…” Donghae said and Jessica runs to him with a baseball bat. “yaaahhh!! Get out in here!!! Or else I will smash you like a ball!!!” she said shouting.

“whooow!! Jessica calm down!! I’m telling that truth!!” Donghae said as he step back while Jessica is slowly walking forward to him.

“Yoona is just in coma and not dead!! How can you see her? If she still alive!!” Jessica said still shouting.

“I know one thing!! That only yoona know!!! She told me your secret!!” Donghae said.

Jessica stop walking and look at Donghae. “and what is it? Your better watch your word before saying anything!!” Jesica said while she gives donghae an ice look.

“You get your first kiss when the two of you is still in 5th grade!” Donghae said.

“mwo?! Yah!! Im Yoona!!~~ how can you tell him that!!” Jessica said looking anywhere in her house shouting and sit on the floor crying like a child.

Donghae slowly walk to Jessica and try to calm her. “ul-uljima…”

Jessica looks at donghae and said. “what is she doing now? *sob* is she laughing at me?”

Donghae look at Yoona who’s already beside Jessica. “no! she’s beside you know. And she wants to hug you tight and say sorry for telling your deepest secret.”

Jessica laughs a little as she look to her side and said. “Yoona! Your better come back!! you need to pay for telling my secret!! We have an agreement!!”

Yoona nods smiling. “nae! I will back!!” Donghae repeat what Yoona said.

And Jessica can’t stop crying when she heard that.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Ryeowook call siwon…

ON THE PHONE:

RW: hyung!

SW: oh? Wookie-ah! What the problem?

RW: hyung! How long you would to continue keeping the girl’s life? It’s been 3 months… and I guess this is the time that we need to remove her life supporter.

SW: anio!

RW: hyung? We also have another patient here… and now we need new room for other patient you know!

SW: give me another 1 week… and after that you can removed her life supporter… you can do it without asking me… araso?

RW: araso hyung! Just 1 week.

END OF THE CALL:

SIWON POV:

In 1 week… yuri need to give me the cash I want… or else her sister will be really dead… and after I get the money, sunye and I will go to abroad and start new life there.

And for Yoona I hope she can still live. Someday I will say sorry to all the things I’ve done to her, But only if she survive.

Now I need to call Yuri to tell it about her sister.

ON THE PHONE:

YR: hello?

SW: yuri-ah! It’s me… siwon oppa.

YR: do you still have guts to call me?! *angry, shouting*

SW: whooo~ calm down Yuri-ah!! I call you about your sister…

YR: what about her? What did you do to her?!

SW: nothing… I just want you to know that she only have 1weeks to live. After 1 week my brother will removed her life supporter. They can’t continue her life supporter after that. So, if you still want to see your sister alive gives me the money and I’ll give you, your sister…

YR: mwo?! 1 week?! Where I can get the money in a short period of time?

SW: that’s your problem… I’m sorry yuri-ah!

END OF THE CALL

END OF POV.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

After yuri received a phone call from siwon, she sat on the floor thinking and start crying. She doesn’t know how she can save her sister in 1 week.

She already tells it to her uncle, but her uncle refused to help her. Her uncle said that her sister is already dead in public people’s eyes. So, why do they need to keep it that way?

Her uncle hates Yoona the most, Because Yoona is the only one that he can’t control, because yoona has her own decision in life.

Still Yuri begs her uncle to help her. But, in the end her uncle just ignored her and walkaway.

After she begs for her uncle’s help she calls Jessica and tell it to her. Jessica wants to help her. But, Jessica doesn’t have that kind of money to give to her to get her sister.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

While Yuri is thinking for a solution to get her sister, Jessica called her.

ON THE PHONE:

JS: Yuri-ah!! Where are you?

YR: Sica!! *start crying*

JS: Yuri? wae? Why are you crying?

YR: siwon oppa called me… he said I only have one week to save my sister… and after 1 week they will removed my sister’s life supporter!! *crying hard*

JS: ania!! Yuri!! we will save your sister no matter what!! Trust me!! Donghae will help us!! Nae?

YR: Do-donghae?!

JS: nae!! All we need to do is to trust him!! Everything will be alright!

YR: nae.. *sob*

JS: stop crying now! Okay? Where are you? I will go to you!

YR: ani.. I will just go to your apartment now… my uncle is here… so, you can’t visit here… I will just visit you.

END OF THE CALL.

“what’s your plan?” Jessica asks donghae.

“I don’t know… *shake his head* let’s steal Yoona’s body in the middle of the night?” Donghae said.

“that’s your plan?!” Jessica said with big eyes.

“I can’t think right!!! After Yuri said that siwon give her 1week deadline… I can’t think right!!” Donghae said while walking around inside Jessica’s apartment.

“all I want to do now is to get her body back!!” he added.

Yoona smile while looking at donghae.

Jessica grabs Donghae to make him stop walking. “we will save her!! No matter what!! All we need to do is to have $12Million… then we will get Yoona’s body save and sound!”

“money?” donghae said and he’s thinking at something.

“what?!” Jessica said while looking at Donghae.

“yeah!!~~ we can get Yoona by giving him what he want!!” Donghae said and smile looking at Jessica.

“then were we can get that kind of cash in a short period of time?” Jessica asks.

“to my father!!” Donghae said.

“i… I don’t understand…” Jessica said confuse.

“I’m Lee Donghae!! The future CEO of the Lee’s company!” He said

“ehh?! You’re their oldest son?!” Jessica said with a surprise.

“nae! Just for Yoona I will do anything…” donghae said while looking at Yoona.

Yoona try to smile while looking at Donghae. “gomawo…”

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Okay! That’s the end for chapter 14…

Two chapters left?! Well I will update the last two chapters next week!!! :)

Don’t forget to leave a message after you read this chapter!!

And TO ALL MY READERS thank you so much for reading my story!! ;)