HIDING YOONA’S BODY

My Lady Ghost

 

Wednesday morning Siwon is busy talking on the phone.

ON THE PHONE:

SW: hello

MAN: yes? Boss!!

SW: how’s Yoona? Is she still in coma?

MAN: yes boss!! She’s still the same.

While siwon is talking on the phone, sunye appears and hug him from his back.

SW: okay! Just call me anything if anything happen there.

END.

Siwon face Sunye and kiss her lips.

“Who did you call?” Sunye asks.

“Nothing I just call my man who’s taking care of Yoona.” Siwon said.

Sunye became so serious while looking at him. “can we visit her?” she said.

“why do you want to visit her all of the sudden?” Siwon asks.

“nothing, I just want to see her condition now.” Sunye said.

Siwon kiss her lips and hug her. “okay! Let’s visit her.”

While siwon is getting ready to visit Yoona,  sunye is looking at her phone wanting to text Donghae about her plan visiting Yoona. Because she felt sorry for cheating on him, but she don’t know the right word to says to him. She just accidentally text donghae saying.

“I’m sorry! I didn’t plan to hurt you, hope you can forgive me someday. I’m also going to says sorry to the girl I hurt too,when I kiss Siwon on their engagement party, iLoveyou!”-Sunye-

Sunye looks like she is not in herself when she text Donghae. Because when she read her text to him on the sent items, her heart start to trembling and she also lose her balance and siwon noticed her.

“Sunye? What happen?” Siwon asks holding her.

Sunye look at him with a surprise. “n-nothing! I-I just notice that I already missed 4 meetings already. That’s all.” She said and trying to smile.

“Oh? Don’t worry honey! I will help you explain to them why you missed all your meeting.” Siwon said while hugging Sunye.

Sunye hug him back too tight.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Meanwhile, when donghae woke up, he saw Sunye text to him and he got so surprise when he read that sunye is going to says sorry to the girl she hurt also when she kissed siwon on her engagement party. It makes Donghae run and searching for Yoona.

“YOONA!!~~ YOONA!!~~” Donghae is shouting while running around his apartment room.

Yoona appears in front of him with a surprise. “why?! Why your shouting and running? What happen?!”she said.

Donghae show her phone with sunye’s text. And yoona read it.

She shakes her head while looking at Donghae. “Aigoo!!~ oppa!! Maybe they will just go to the cemetery and visit me.”

Donghae blush when he heard the word oppa. No one called him oppa except Sulli.

Yoona notice his blushing cheek. And yoona look at him closer. “wae? Oppa?” Yoona said it in a cute way, that make donghae hide his face.

Yoona laugh at him while watching. “Donghae!! Yah!! Donghae oppa!!”

Donghae run to his room while hiding his face and lock the door. “don’t you ever try to come in here yoona!!” he said shouting inside his room.

Yoona is just laughing in the living room while she’s thinking about Donghae’s reaction when she called him oppa.

While in the bedroom, donghae thinking about sunye’s text and he also have plan to follow Sunye today. so he fixed his self and ready to go.

When Yoona saw him. “oppa? Where are you going?” she asks.

“let’s follow sunye and Mr. Choi Today. I think they are hiding something.” Donghae said.

“ehh? And what do you thing is it?” Yoona asks.

“molla!!~ we will know if we follow them!” Donghae said.

Yoona can’t do anything when donghae start too moved and left his apartment. Yoona is just following donghae.

When DOnghae saw Sunye and Siwon inside the car, he just follows where the cars are going and he noticed that it is not going to the cemetery. Instead it is going somewhere in mokpo .

And donghae notice that they are going headed to a hospital in that place.

While Yoona is looking around the place, she noticed that the place is familiar to her. “I know this place!! Siwon already take me in this place!!” she said.

Donghae look at her. “really?”

“yeah!! His brother’s hospitals are located in this place.” Yoona said when she saw Siwon entering a hospital and greet a doctor, which is Ryeowook his brother.

Donghae park the car in front of the hospital. They wait until Sunye and Siwon enter the hospital, before they go there and follow them.

Yoona start to feel her heartbeat become so fast pumping into her chest, and she feel good all of the sudden. While donghae is busy following them, he saw that the 3 enter a room. And after a while the doctor who is with them left the room. Then donghae take a sneak peek to the room. To his Surprise he saw Yoona’s body lying on the bed.

His eyes got big when he saw Yoona. “sh-she’s a lived.” He whispers. And alittle moment he saw Yoona’s spirit beside her body and he noticed that Yoona can’t believe to what she see.

Yoona try to go inside her body but she can’t. now she know that she’s still a lived but she don’t know why she can’t go back inside her body.

After that Donghae left the hospital with Yoona, and inside Donghae’s car.

“you’re a lived!! Your not dead” donghae said.

Yoona nods her head. “yeah~ but I’m in coma, 3months in coma.” she hear when sunye ask what happen to her.

“it’s okay.. at least your still a lived.” Donghae said, Trying to cheer Yoona.

“it’s not that good!! What if they removed my life supporter? They can remove it anytime!! Since no one knows that I’m still a lived!! Except them!! And you!!” yoona said, worrying about herself.

Donghae shake his head. “they can never do that! I will no allowed them!! I will do anything just to make you lived your life back! I will protect you.” he said.

Yoona look at him. “thank you.”

Donghae start the car and drive back to seoul. And he text Eunhyuk, asking where is he. Eunhyuk replied that he is with Jessica and Yuri. because today Yuri got discharged in the hospital.

Donghae asks Euhyuk if they can meet today. and eunhyuk replied yes. Also donghae says that he want to see Yuri and Jessica when they meet. Eunhyuk asks why. And donghae said. They will know if they meet already.

“what are you planning to do?” Yoona asks.

“I will tell them that your still alived and that Mr. choi is hiding you.” Donghae said while driving.

Yoona shake her head. “no! you can’t!! they will not believe you!! they will just think that your crazy!!”

Donghae stop the car and look at Yoona. “they have to believe me!! it is the only way for me to help and protect you! I need to try anything just for you!! even if it is hard to believe!!” he said and start driving again.

Yoona became speechless when donghae said all that. She can’t believe that donghae will do anything just to help her.

And when they arrived to the place where they are going to meet  arrived to the place where they are going to meet Eunhyuk and the others. Yoona look at donghae who is so serious at that time.

“oppa!!” Yoona said and stop walking.

Donghae look at her and stop walking too for a while. “what?”

“I will try to help you telling them about me! I will tell you all Jessica and Yuri’s secret that I’m the only who know.for them to believe you.” she said

Donghae smile at her. “thanks.”

When eunhyuk saw donghae, he wave he wave at donghae. Then, he walks to them.

“Annyeong haseyo!” Donghae greet and bow at the same time.

“Annyeong haseyo~” Jessica and Yuri said.

Donghae sit beside Eunhyuk across Yuri and Jessica.

“hae! What do you want to tell us? ” Eunhyuk asks.

Donghae look at Yuri and Jessica. “can I ask the two of you about Yoona?” he said.

Yuri and Jessica got surprise when they heard the name of Yoona. “wh-what about my sister?” Yuri said.

“what happen to her that night when she die? Is she die on the accident? what the doctor said about her?” donghae said.

“they say she die on the car accident. they try to saved her, but it’s too late.” Jessica said.

“Who go to the hospital first after the accident?” Donghae asks.

“when I got to the hospital Siwon oppa is already there, and when he saw me. he hug me tight telling me that my sister is dead.” Yuri said and her eyes start too got teary.

“is he alone at the hospital? When you arrived there Yuri?” Donghae asks.

“why are you asking so many question? Can you please stop!! We want to move on about what happen!!” Jessica start to get angry.

“no” but still Yuri is still answering Donghae’s question.

Jessica look at yuri. “he’s alone, I saw him talking to a man.” Yuri added.

“who is that man?” Donghae continue asking.

Yuri shakes her head. “I don’t know. Why you need to ask everything about my sister? How did you know her?” Yuri start asking back.

“I know it will be hard to believe..but.. she’s still alived.” Donghae said.

Jessica stand up and grab Yuri’s hand. “your crazy!! Yoona is already dead!! Don’t make any stupid story that she’s still a live!!” Jessica said angry, and try to leave.

But Yuri did not moved into her sit and it make Jessica look at her. “Yuri?”

“How can we believe you that my sister is still a live?” Yuri said.

“I saw her body. She is in the hospital at mokpo. But she’s in coma.” Donghae said.

Eunhyuk can’t say anything, he is just seating there listening to them.

“is Siwon oppa know’s about it?” Jessica said and seat down.

“Don’t you ever try to tell him about this!!” Donghae said.

“wh-why?” Yuri ask and confuse.

“I will be hard to believe, but he already know about Yoona. Actually he’s the one who is hiding Yoona’s body now!” Donghae said.

“ehhh?!! It can be!! Siwon oppa love my sister so much!!” Yuri said and starts to cry.

Jessica hold yuri. “Yuri? calm down..” she said.

“I know it is hard to believe.” Donghae said and look down.

“then, Take us!! To my sister now!!” Yuri said

“I can’t! it’s too far from here. Maybe, tomorrow!! I will take you there. But now we need to make a plan.” Donghae said.

“What plan hae?” Eunhyuk said.

“Let’s take Yoona’s body back!” Donghae said.

“You’re trying to steal her body to the hospital?” Jessica said.

“count me in!!” Yuri said.

Jessica look at Yuri. “Yuri? what are you trying to do?” she ask.

“I want my sister back to me!!” Yuri said.

“Good!! The let’s do this!!” Donghae said smiling.                         

The whole night, they just plan on how they can steal yoona’s body back to them, While Yoona is just watching them and also watch her sister all the time.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That’s for now..