Sehun Birthday p2

Forbid to Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The girl in her mid-40’s walks on the hallway together with their assistant and other officers of the company, her fitted royal blue dress with black 5 inches high heels, and real diamonds earing makes her look more elegant, her black leather bag that hanging on her arm, makes all woman stared into it and twinkled their eyes. She walks like a presentable woman with her chin up face.

All the staffs pause on what they’re are doing and bow on the woman, every corner of the building there always this someone who greeted but, she’s not replying them back, like a simple nod or a simple smile.

She stops in front of a girl wearing a tight black dress with a thick make up “Are you working here?”

Her deep authority voice scare her “Yes, Madame”

“As what?”

“I’m in charge of clothing deparment madame” the girl replied and lowered her head

“Really? I thought you’re going to club early in the morning.” She said with full of sarcasm “Let me tell you this young lady, you’re working here as an assistant manager of clothing department, not a working on bar, so please make yourself more presentable, and respectable.” She added

“Yes Madame” she nodded back and grip on her hand tight.

She rolled her eyes and continues walking, until they reach the main office. “Haerin”

Her secretary entered her office and bow at her as a sign of respect, Haerin is one of the most respectable and trustable secretary since her business built “He called me, and he said he gave the information to you yesterday, what is that? Tell me now”

“Amber is here 6 months ago, she flown to US 3 and stayed there for 3 years and come back here 6 months ago. She’s working as a waitress in a coffee shop located near at her house. She was also attending her school in Seoul University, which is the owner is Ms.Wu, She is also a manager of a baskeball team named EXO. Last week, her old friends found her studying in SU, so her one of friend name Victoria live with her. And lastly the son of Ms.Wu, name Kris Wu is courting Amber. That’s all Madame.

She smiled at her secretary “You can go now”

“Madame, I just want to remind you that you have meeting with Mr.Zhang at 1:00 pm”

“Thank you”

She stood up and look at the window, she sigh heavily and shook her head in disapproval “That girl is really getting on my nerves, she wants a play? Then I will give it to her” she mumbled.

 

 

 

Amber POV

I sat on the couch beside Kris, he s his arm around my waist and pulled me to him. “Yah!”

He ignored me and look at other EXO, I smiled to myself and thank god for giving me this kind of friends, Tao was teasing Sehun telling that he is not a maknae anymore and an old ‘s’ defected m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter