Madame

Forbid to Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 26- Madame

 

Amber POV

I'm shaking, my hands are shaking. what the just happened?? I'm sure as hell I maked out. what the ?? What the hell is happening to me?? Am I getting ert? NO WAY IN HELL!! but, I can't hide the fact the his lips are so ing soft and ing tempting. How I wish were not in school.

what?? what did I say?? OH GOD. Kris Wu, what did you do? 

My feet walk me into my favorite place PLAYGROUND. I sighed deeply and stared at the children playing around. How I wish I have a good memories when I'm still young. A beautiful past with my Parents. could that be happen?

I need to stay away from Kris. This is wrong. this is ing wrong. I want to stay away from him, but my ing body betrayed me. 

I can feel it. she's watching me from far. one wrong move and I'll be dead. everyone around in me are dead. ing dead.

Narrator's POV

Kris just stood there, shock. did he just touch amber's ?? He looked at his hand remember amber soft . he squeezed it. 

Am I ert?? He blushed slightly and go back to classroom, feeling out of his self. Kai and Baekyhun look at Kris confused. they both shrugged and decided to talk to him later. but kris Just stared at the teacher, he didn't understand every single word he was saying all he was thinking is amber.

amber soft lips. 

How good at she, when it comes to Ki

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter