Do I like Them Both??

Forbid to Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter16- Do I like Them Both??

After that cookie monster kissed me. I'd decided to go home. I can't take this anymore. This is the same feeling I felt in himchan whenever he would kissed me. Do  I falling for him? But I can't Himchan is the last person I will loved. My Himchan died because of me because of our love to each other he died. what if I love kris and he will die like himchan. I can't forgive myself if that happens again.

I went staright to my home and change myself in tazmania pj's. I lay on my bed and start staring into ceiling.I remeber that 3 words and 8 letters he said to me 'I WANT YOU' he want me. Kris want me. does that means he liked me..? I place my hand into my chest feeling the beating of my heart. am I ready to fall inlove with him? am I  ready to repeat the same mistake I've done before? I can't forgive myself if something bad happens to Kris. I really I can't.

I just go with the flow. maybe this feeling were gone.

I close my eyes and finally I'm off to dreamland.

~*~

I woke up at exactly 7:00 am, prepare myself to school. I took a bath and change myself to our school uniform. put some earing into my leaft ear. and put some wax on my animae hair. I stare myself on the mirror "Just go with the flow heart. don't panic when that stupid cookie monster is near okay. and don't get jealous when that miyoung the bicth is beside him. Understood?" I told to my self and sighed heavily. Yeah I admit. I'm jealous when that miyoung kissed Kris infront of me. does that mean I like him? aish!! curse you Kris!! this is all your fault. You're driving me crazy!!

I walked out and took a bus. after 20 minutes of riding I'm here. Luckily I'm not late. I went straight to my room and I saw Kris,Kai, and Baekyhun talking to each other. I stepped on my classroom and as usual all eyes on me as if i killed someone. is there something wrong on me? 

"Hi Manager" Baekyhun greeted me and I nodded at him. Kris looked at me and I avoid his gaze. my heart is beating faster again.

"Manager did something bad happened to you?" Kai asked in a worried tone. 

Yes something bad happened to me. I kept thinking to that stupid cookie monster and thats really bad!

"Ani.I'm just tired on my work." I replied. "Manager can I ask you something?" Baekyhun asked 

"You're already asking Bacon." I rolled my eyes and he glared at me for calling him bacon

"aish!! don't call me bacon! I'm so handsome for that bacon nickname" he argued 

"Crazy" i muttered 

"I forgot manager!! How can you enrolled in this school I you only working as I waiter. You're working as waiter right?" he asked and I stiffened. how can i answer his question? being a scholar here is not enough.

before I answer his question the teacher came and start a lesson. I sighed in relief. save by the teacher.

~*~

The bell rang. i packed my things and headed to canteen.but Kai and Baekyhun linked they're arms on me. I looked at my side and all girl are sending daggers on me. tch. as if I care?

we headed to canteen and I place my things in our usual table. as usual that miyoung the is here together with that cookie monster.

I stood up and went straight to the cashier. I brought bubble tea for sehun. he's keep on nagging me since yesterday because I brought Xuimin a buns. and I'm ready to face tao tantrums. I can't buy Gucci for Tao. Its not that i don't like to buy him. but I can't afford the gucci he's wishing.

I handed to sehun the bubble tea I brought for him 

"Manager brought me Bubble Tea lalala~" Sehun sang and stick out his tounge to all exo members. I looked at tao and his throwing a tantrums to Kris.

"How about me manager?? Its Unfair! You brought Xuimin Hyung 5 buns and now you brought sehun a Bubble tea? That's Unfair!! I hate you manager!!" He said and cross his arms. and pout.

"I can't buy Gucci for you Tao. I can't afford that maybe I can buy you bubble tea" I said. I really feel sorry for him

"Really you will buy bubble tea for me?" tao asked and I can practically see the diamonds on his eyes

I nodded and drag him to the counter. I brought 2 bubble tea for him and for me.

I sat beside Lay and poke him to cheeks he looked at me and smiled. I saw his 2 cute dimples. 

my

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter