Day 8 (Monday)

Friends with "Benefits"

 

“What should we do today?” Baozi questioned as Luhan took off his necktie.

Baozi sat on the white couch in the living room and watched some TV while Luhan wandered around behind him and tried to change into some more comfortable clothes, or at least make the clothes he was already wearing more comfortable.

“Relax?” Luhan asked and breathlessly sat down on the couch, his limbs sprawling in every direction. “I’m so exhausted.”

“Should I massage you again?” Baozi was already ready to rise up from the couch and let his fingers do the work again, but Luhan’s words stopped him.

“No thank you,” he declined politely. “I was way too relaxed yesterday, so today felt more busy than ever. That’s why I usually never stop working, even in the weekends.”

“What about making this month an exception?” Baozi tried to convince the other to live a more laid back lifestyle for only three weeks.

“I’ll think about it,” Luhan answered honestly and tried to change the topic. “What are you watching?”

Baozi’s attention went back to the TV and smiled when he replied to the other. “’The Romantic and Idol’.”

“And what’s that?” Luhan asked curiously as he ed two buttons on his dress-shirt.

Baozi chuckled. “It’s about some idols going to Jeju Island. They’re going to date each other on national TV.”

“Oh, okay,” Luhan said and let his focus slide to the action happening in the TV.

 

 


A/N: Aw~ another short chapter :3