Day 26 (Friday)

Friends with "Benefits"

 

“Why do you have such an old phone?” Luhan asked and nodded towards the small, silver-coloured device laying on the coffee table.

“Oh,” Minseok muttered and looked at the phone. “It’s not my phone. It’s the company’s.”

“Why do you have that?” Luhan wondered out loud. It was so out-dated and it was one of those old fold phones and you probably couldn’t even go on the Internet with it. Totally useless, if you asked Luhan.

“It’s for safety reasons,” Minseok reasoned and looked at Luhan. “You have the number to that phone. I have to have it so possessive customers won’t keep on annoying me after I’ve finished my business with them. I have my own phone at home.”

Luhan nodded and looked down at the object again. His eyes quickly found Minseok’s though. “So, whose numbers do you have in your own phone?”

Minseok let a small chuckle slip out before answering. “My friends’, my parents’ and the company’s, if I one day would wake up and think ‘I don’t want to care about others’. Why do you ask?”

Luhan’s cheeks were slowly changing colour and then he looked down; breaking the eye contact he had with Minseok. “Just curious.”

Minseok laughed, went to Luhan and grabbed his hands to pull him up. He embraced him lightly and gave him a peck on the cheek. “Do you want the number to my own phone?”

Luhan didn’t answer, didn’t nod; he was just standing in Minseok’s arms, totally paralysed. He hadn’t expected Minseok to hug him, more or less give him a peck on the cheek. He knew that was what was stated in the contract, but when he saw Minseok for the first time he knew that he had to treat him with respect. He’d looked so innocent and cute, so he wouldn’t make him impure.

Luhan felt a pair of lips graze against his ear and soon after said-so lips began moving, whispering three sweet words: “I love you.”

 

 


A/N: Another short chapter~ ^0^

Anyway~ it's my birthday tomorrow~ :D How old do you think I am? :P I also held a birthday "party" for my friends and I got so many bananas *^*
I had a science exam yesterday orz I did okay though xD 
I hope you enjoyed this very short chapter OTL I'll hopefully write some longer chapters in the future T^T I love you all >w<